Update 1.14 Undocumented Changes Thread

Okay. About that glitch, you know for several cars the back view should be like this:

View attachment 262101
Thats what you see on the normal gameplay. However, on the replay, begining with this patch, you can now intentionally see the details of your car. For example:

HSV:
View attachment 262103

DeltaWing:
View attachment 262111

KTM X-Bow:
View attachment 262112

Sadly, or strangely, not all cars are affected. For example Mazda 787B and Toyota TS030.

Weird that the DeltaWing is missing the fin and the whole rest of the back section. And as I said, that's a firewall in the HSV. That is sorta odd that they had that.

Weird that the DeltaWing is missing the fin and the whole rest of the back section. And as I said, that's a firewall in the HSV. That is sorta odd that they had that.

More than likely a glitch in the look back camera which will normally look right behind the driver from interior position and it is probably missing a flag that lets it know to use rear tail cam in vehicles that have no rear windshield or a rear view that is cluttered with extensions of parts of the cars' body. Seeing the rear firewall is funny but lends credence that PD uses rather detailed cars. Just miss being able to move the camera around a la GT5 Prologue inside the car(it's a hassle to do it in GT6 and you can't look up or down like Prologue, why?!?!??!?!) The snap back to center is way fast in GT6 and is rather disorienting using a DS3, no one else finds this visually assaulting when driving in cockpit?

I don't. But you are free to go ahead and believe what you want. I'm not going to get into a big, drawn out discussion about this as there is really no way to prove it one way or the other. So in this case, to each their own I guess, think what you want. :cheers:

Not sure why you replied then really mate, if you don't want to really talk about it.
There actually are 2 ways to "prove it", Uninstal the update and do a few laps then reinstall the update and do the same few laps. or ask Kas. Although i don't need to as i know for a fact the game is different. Went on it again last night and tested more cars, its different, the part where you catch over steer and the car regularly snaps back and spears off in the direction you're counter steering in has been made much more user friendly. drifting is now much easier than it was.
Every fully upgraded car i have in this game that i used for drifting was like this, You started drifting then at the end of a drift or slide you had to lift off throttle just as the car snapped back straight or else it would always spear off in the opposite direction. Now i can do the drift or catch oversteer, and get the car back to straight without having to lift off the throttle.
You are correct though, you have your thoughts and i have mine, and like you said, you don't want to talk about it or as you said, get into an argument about it. So i am not expecting any reply from you mate. we can leave it there.

I do think that the BRZ GT300 drives and feels different, so the user that mentioned might be up to something. I drive the car on average 6-8 hours per week in endurance sessions online....

Else it might be the FF being slightly changed again?
Thanks mate,
You really know the BRZ GT300 and you can feel a difference.
I am using a DS3 and can REALLY feel the differences in the cars. Tonight i will try my wheel on the game and see if the difference is as obvious as with controller.

I highly doubt it or the boards would be awash with people complaining of either broken tunes or there tunes are now mysterious a 1 or 2 seconds faster. the reality there hasn't been any changes physics wise implemented. this is something pd would tell us about i doubt pd wouldnt mention due to the implications it has on a performance level of peoples times. since GTP_CargoRatt has tested this as well as being a respected member here for a long time i am more inclined to agree with him. very sorry but i think you may be wrong sticking to your guns wont make you right

Others are now feeling differences in handling. And if it turns out that i am correct will i then gain your respect.
Will you then believe everything i say to be correct? I don't don't know who the guy you respect is. And being loved and respected by the many doesn't mean that everything that highly respected person says is correct. History tells us that much my friend. You are free to believe and follow who you want. Makes no difference to me.
What do you personally think? does it feel any different to you personally?

Last edited by a moderator:
Others are now feeling differences in handling. And if it turns out that i am correct will i then gain your respect.
Will you then believe everything i say to be correct? I don't don't know who the guy you respect is. And being loved and respected by the many doesn't mean that everything that highly respected person says is correct. History tells us that much my friend. You are free to believe and follow who you want. Makes no difference to me.
What do you personally think? does it feel any different to you personally?

Firstly you don't need to earn my respect it is a given until you don't deserve it. now you lost it with that petty rant well done very grown up. but triple posting isn't cool either

I'm going to make a separate thread for this and take it to the wider community and see what they say. Just so you know, there's have been many threads like that over the months and years of GT5/6 and outside of official announcements by PD, I believe we've generally concluded there were no changes to the physics.

EDIT: Thread UP
You can conclude what ever you personally wish to conclude my friend. The same as i can.
You conclude nothing physics wise has changed, and i conclude that the physics have been changed.
But to suggest that everyone has objectively concluded there have been no physics change so lets end here, is wrong.
This is the first forum i ever joined and i expected a more open atmosphere.
Others are now noting differences in the game car physics.
It seems as though numbers make up the accepted correct answers here rather than fact/proof.
As far as i am concerned this is still open to discussion, no reason for it not to be.
I only saw one person in the beginning who thought the physics had changed, and i agree with him (i joined this site just to agree with him). Just because 50 people say i am wrong does not make it so. Unless they have solid proof to show i am wrong.
I am here to learn, and do not claim that my thoughts on the physics being changed are solid fact, but no one has proved me to be wrong. All i see is a few people who think if more than one says its true then it must be true.
After playing more last night i am even more convinced. I suspect this game has been adjusted for the people who loved drifting in gt5 but then were annoyed when gt6 came out because they couldn't drift like they did in gt5..

I won't go to any separate threads regarding this. but hope my comments remain here for a time, at least until its either proven or disproven.

Firstly you don't need to earn my respect it is a given until you don't deserve it. now you lost it with that petty rant well done very grown up. but triple posting isn't cool either
Hmm?? this reminds me of being on you-tube, a bit.
If i had used this forum for years, would you have been more inclined to believe in my judgement. Or am i imagining things. I sometimes do that. Its a one of my many faults.
No offence is meant to you either friend. It takes more than a video game to make me fall out with a person, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
If i had used this forum for years, would you have been more inclined to believe in my judgement. Or am i imagining things. I sometimes do that. Its a one of my many faults.
No offence is meant to you either friend. It takes more than a video game to make me fall out with a person, lol.

Mate you seem to have the wrong end of the stick, why are you so defensive johnny made a thread up about this and if you bothered to look at it he actually took every point you made and asked everybody to have a discussion totally on word so telling him to end it there before even visiting the thread is rather rude considering this is his thread about undocumented changes, i hope you can see my point on this you came in all guns blazing and i don't think you actually processed what we were saying. No offence taken i have thick skin 👍.

P.s you don't have to double post you can edit your previous message add the name tag @RUSTEDFALCON of the person you like to alert

You can conclude what ever you personally wish to conclude my friend. The same as i can.
You conclude nothing physics wise has changed, and i conclude that the physics have been changed.
But to suggest that everyone has objectively concluded there have been no physics change so lets end here, is wrong.
This is the first forum i ever joined and i expected a more open atmosphere.
Others are now noting differences in the game car physics.
It seems as though numbers make up the accepted correct answers here rather than fact/proof.
As far as i am concerned this is still open to discussion, no reason for it not to be.
I only saw one person in the beginning who thought the physics had changed, and i agree with him (i joined this site just to agree with him). Just because 50 people say i am wrong does not make it so. Unless they have solid proof to show i am wrong.
I am here to learn, and do not claim that my thoughts on the physics being changed are solid fact, but no one has proved me to be wrong. All i see is a few people who think if more than one says its true then it must be true.
After playing more last night i am even more convinced. I suspect this game has been adjusted for the people who loved drifting in gt5 but then were annoyed when gt6 came out because they couldn't drift like they did in gt5..

I won't go to any separate threads regarding this. but hope my comments remain here for a time, at least until its either proven or disproven.

Let me straighten you out on a couple of things. You're new here so I'm going to give you some background.

1. I have made no conclusions one way or the other about physics, I've only told you what has happened in the past each time this very same discussion was brought forth. It's called background information, don't assume I've made any conclusions unless and if I say so directly...so...

2. My role in this particular thread is to verify beyond reasonable doubt and catalogue for the community, any undocumented changes from the 1.14 update. I am the OP (original poster) and it's my job to keep the thread neat and tidy and prevent people from going off on tangents and bogging the thread down with either off topic information, or a ton of discussion on one particular topic. It's happened before in many threads and it won't happen here...so...

3. This isn't personal. It's not about you. It's about keeping the thread neat and tidy for current and future reference. I can and have in the past on a number of occasions, started tangent threads on certain topics in order to keep this kind of thread, or others, on topic and neat and tidy. I like my discussion threads neat and tidy....so...

4. We won't continue to discuss the potential physics changes in this thread because I've started another thread for the very purposes of that discussion. Whatever conclusion is arrived it, I will post in the OP of this thread. Your comments won't be going anywhere, they'll stay right here, but if you want to draw attention to your case, I suggest being an avid participant in the proper thread. I would like either a consensus in the community and/or enough overwhelming, repeatable empirical testing to prove the point one way or the other. If you have a case for a physics change go nuts and convince everyone over in the other thread, I do not care one way or the other what the final conclusion is. It's not like a change in headlights or upgrading a car to premium status or a change in sound that can easily be verified....so...

Any and all discussion on physics changes from the 1.14 update are to be posted here please.

Last edited:
Let me straighten you out on a couple of things. You're new here so I'm going to give you some background.

1. I have made no conclusions one way or the other about physics, I've only told you what has happened in the past each time this very same discussion was brought forth. It's called background information, don't assume I've made any conclusions unless and if I say so directly...so...

2. My role in this particular thread is to verify beyond reasonable doubt and catalogue for the community, any undocumented changes from the 1.14 update. I am the OP (original poster) and it's my job to keep the thread neat and tidy and prevent people from going off on tangents and bogging the thread down with either off topic information, or a ton of discussion on one particular topic. It's happened before in many threads and it won't happen here...so...

3. This isn't personal. It's not about you. It's about keeping the thread neat and tidy for current and future reference. I can and have in the past on a number of occasions, started tangent threads on certain topics in order to keep this kind of thread, or others, on topic and neat and tidy. I like my discussion threads neat and tidy....so...

4. We won't continue to discuss the potential physics changes in this thread because I've started another thread for the very purposes of that discussion. Whatever conclusion is arrived it, I will post in the OP of this thread. Your comments won't be going anywhere, they'll stay right here, but if you want to draw attention to your case, I suggest being an avid participant in the proper thread. I would like either a consensus in the community and/or enough overwhelming, repeatable empirical testing to prove the point one way or the other. If you have a case for a physics change go nuts and convince everyone over in the other thread, I do not care one way or the other what the final conclusion is. It's not like a change in headlights or upgrading a car to premium status or a change in sound that can easily be verified....so...

Any and all discussion on physics changes from the 1.14 update are to be posted here please.
so what am i allowed to speak about? i didn't know you owned this sight so its up to you what happens here.
Sounds to me like you want to be in charge and tell others what they can and can not talk about.
I made further studies and know for a fact the physics have changed, i actually have proof but it sounds like you are not interested in that, only throwing your weight about. And being in charge.
I actually see others on here who did want to talk to ME about this but because you do not like the fact that someone picked up on something you yourself missed you now want to push me away. I wont comment on YOUR forum anymore mate, i can see you do not like other peoples views if they do not mirror your own. But because i know for a fact that i am correct about the physics being modified i will keep an eye on your thread. see how you react.
Cap in hand springs to mind.

I don't want to be part of any forum where i am literally TOLD "this WILL NOT be discussed further" and we few have without solid proof decided you are wrong and we are correct (censorship sucks buddy)
I am in the correct place to point out that the physics have been modded, so why are you trying to crush me.

By the way, you did actually make a conclusion and decided i was wrong, and you did all that without having any solid proof to show i was wrong. and you never will because i am correct and i can now prove it. Sad that you are not willing to see.

Where does it say that this thread is only for talking about sounds?
VERSION 1,14 UPDATE, UNDOCUMENTED CHANGES THREAD

Another last point, you don't have what it takes to straighten me out son. you can bet your boots on that.

so what am i allowed to speak about? i didn't know you owned this sight so its up to you what happens here.
Sounds to me like you want to be in charge and tell others what they can and can not talk about.
I made further studies and know for a fact the physics have changed, i actually have proof but it sounds like you are not interested in that, only throwing your weight about. And being in charge.
I actually see others on here who did want to talk to ME about this but because you do not like the fact that someone picked up on something you yourself missed you now want to push me away. I wont comment on YOUR forum anymore mate, i can see you do not like other peoples views if they do not mirror your own. But because i know for a fact that i am correct about the physics being modified i will keep an eye on your thread. see how you react.

I don't want to be part of any forum where i am literally TOLD "this WILL NOT be discussed further" and we few have without solid proof decided you are wrong and we are correct (censorship sucks buddy)
I am in the correct place to point out that the physics have been modded, so why are you trying to crush me.

By the way, you did actually make a conclusion and decided i was wrong, and you did all that without having any solid proof to show i was wrong. and you never will because i am correct and i can now prove it. Sad that you are not willing to see.

Another last point, you don't have what it takes to straighten me out son. you can bet your boots on that.
I agree with your point about being told what to discuss. Some people have the idea they can tell others what to and not to talk about. But I think you should just compromise to save an argument.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the appropriate thread, glad we can agree on that. The veiled threats are completely unnecessary and may violate the AUP but it's not for me to decide, I leave that to more capable hands. .

I agree with your point about being told what to discuss. Some people have the idea they can tell others what to and not to talk about. But I think you should just compromise to save an argument.
Cheers mate, you are correct. I do feel i got into a conversation with chaps who didn't really want to discus my point simply because they did not agree, then i was actually told "you are wrong so this conversation is over" (with nothing to prove me wrong)???. My original point was actually sent directly to a guy who had the same view as me but a few other people wanted to shut it down for some odd reason. This isn't the place for me, i believe in free speech and listening to everyone. and answering questions with proof.
Respect to you mate. This is the last comment for me on gtplanet. its not for me.

smiley-angry021.gif
+
Trying to update the OP and somehow most of the changes got deleted. It's going to take a few minutes to go over everything and update...sorry.
smiley-sad027.gif

Cheers mate, you are correct. I do feel i got into a conversation with chaps who didn't really want to discus my point simply because they did not agree, then i was actually told "you are wrong so this conversation is over" (with nothing to prove me wrong)???. My original point was actually sent directly to a guy who had the same view as me but a few other people wanted to shut it down for some odd reason. This isn't the place for me, i believe in free speech and listening to everyone. and answering questions with proof.
Respect to you mate. This is the last comment for me on gtplanet. its not for me.

Since manners mean absolutely noting to you. You simply do not understand how Gt Planet works do you, The physics topic normally ends up derailing every topic around here and he made a whole thread BECAUSE YOU WERE SO ADAMANT THERE WAS A CHANGE TO THE PHYSIC'S. NOW WHAT HE ASKED IS TO STOP CLUTTERING UP HIS THREAD AND DISCUS IT IN A PURPOSEFUL THREAD.

You could have beat your chest until you hearts content there and argue with everyone that you were right and they were wrong... But all you done now is make yourself look like a right (starts with a C ends with a T) And to be honest at your age you should know better if you dont like it jog the * On

p.s i may get banned for saying that but rules are rules here not like its a democracy its a private site

Last edited:
RUSTEDFALCON, the post of @trustjab show our 'free speech' here on GTPlanet...Here is not a 'paradise' but is THE BEST PLACE for the Gran Turismo enthusiasts!

Since manners mean absolutely noting to you. You simply do not understand how Gt Planet works do you, The physics topic normally ends up derailing every topic around here and he made a whole thread BECAUSE YOU WERE SO ADAMANT THERE WAS A CHANGE TO THE PHYSIC'S. NOW WHAT HE ASKED IS TO STOP CLUTTERING UP HIS THREAD AND DISCUS IT IN A PURPOSEFUL THREAD.

You could have beat your chest until you hearts content there and argue with everyone that you were right and they were wrong... But all you done now is make yourself look like a right (starts with a C ends with a T) And to be honest at your age you should know better if you dont like it jog the f On

p.s i may get banned for saying that but rules are rules here not like its a democracy its a private site
Maybe the fact that its not like its a democracy is the problem.
Do you agree i was told by some "the physics HAVE NOT BEEN CHANGED FOR A FACT so this conversation is over" ?
Do you think that is acceptable ? I only beat my chest when someone basically tells me i am definitely wrong and to shut up and go away now, when they have no proof of me being wrong.
My passion here regarding this should tell you something.
I actually wanted to talk to the guy who had already pointed out the cars feel different.
But others replied saying i was wrong and so the conversation was over. That is what annoyed me.
The best thing here is for people to stop replying to me regarding this, because every reply i get i shall reply straight back.
I was only annoyed at being told i was definitely wrong so to shut up now. Wouldn't you be?
In fact don't answer that, lets just let it end here.

Instead of talking about the game and any none documented changes that we think may or may not exist my time here has descended into arguing about me being told i can't do that.

I didn't argue with anyone about me i being right and them being wrong, what i argued about was being told i was most definitely wrong and to shut up now the conversation is over. Other people did actually chip in saying they noticed a difference in the cars.

Small addition: Nissan Z GT500 has now the 'interior view'.
I noticed yesterday that the power curve of the Viper GTS '02 has been fixed, now it shows the drastic drop of power at ~5500 rpm.
Can others confirm these please?
I was in that lobby :lol: @Lewis_Hamilton_ beat us all in a matte pink Audi Pikes Peak Quattro SUV :D
That's not an undocumented change, that's history repeating itself:lol:

I was really hoping you'd be a man (or woman) of your word.

Maybe the fact that its not like its a democracy is the problem.
Do you agree i was told by some "the physics HAVE NOT BEEN CHANGED FOR A FACT so this conversation is over" ?
Do you think that is acceptable ? I only beat my chest when someone basically tells me i am definitely wrong and to shut up and go away now, when they have no proof of me being wrong.
My passion here regarding this should tell you something.
I actually wanted to talk to the guy who had already pointed out the cars feel different.
But others replied saying i was wrong and so the conversation was over. That is what annoyed me.
The best thing here is for people to stop replying to me regarding this, because every reply i get i shall reply straight back.
I was only annoyed at being told i was definitely wrong so to shut up now. Wouldn't you be?
In fact don't answer that, lets just let it end here.

Instead of talking about the game and any none documented changes that we think may or may not exist my time here has descended into arguing about me being told i can't do that.

I didn't argue with anyone about me i being right and them being wrong, what i argued about was being told i was most definitely wrong and to shut up now the conversation is over. Other people did actually chip in saying they noticed a difference in the cars.
It appears you missed my previous post where I created a separate thread for discussing the physics changes. Here it is, now take the rest of your discussion there:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/possible-physics-changes-in-1-14-poll-added-yeah.320240/

To everyone else, please stop feeding the troll or he'll never go away. Thank you in advance.

That's not an undocumented change, that's history repeating itself:lol:

I was really hoping you'd be a man (or woman) of your word.

It appears you missed my previous post where I created a separate thread for discussing the physics changes. Here it is, now take the rest of your discussion there:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/possible-physics-changes-in-1-14-poll-added-yeah.320240/

To everyone else, please stop feeding the troll or he'll never go away. Thank you in advance.

Can you please stop telling me what to do. And please also stop telling everyone else what to do. Its not right.
They can make their own choice about wanting to talk to me, can't they? Or do they need your permission.
Sounds like i need your permission to talk.
Please do not respond to me because this will go on for ever. Every time you throw your virtual weight about with me i will retort, as standing up to the bullies is the only way to stop them. You have ruined my experience on this site. thank you for that. I actually feel pretty beaten down and bullied now. Thank you for that as well. This is like on line bullying now, every time i go to my e-mails you are there, harassing me. Please stop now and leave me alone. You're being aggressive and have been from the very start.
You actually look quite angry in your picture.

Can you please stop telling me what to do. And please also stop telling everyone else what to do. Its not right.
They can make their own choice about wanting to talk to me, can't they? Or do they need your permission.
Sounds like i need your permission to talk.
Please do not respond to me because this will go on for ever. Every time you throw your virtual weight about with me i will retort, as standing up to the bullies is the only way to stop them. You have ruined my experience on this site. thank you for that. I actually feel pretty beaten down and bullied now. Thank you for that as well. This is like on line bullying now, every time i go to my e-mails you are there, harassing me. Please stop now and leave me alone. You're being aggressive and have been from the very start.
You actually look quite angry in your picture.
It's an old picture of me, right after my divorce.

The part about the emails is a blatant lie and will be reported as a violation of the AUP. Thank you for that. Lucky for me, GTP knows who I did and did not email or PM and there have been zero PM's exchanged between us and never will be.

You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

PS. Please seek professional help. 👍👍

It's an old picture of me, right after my divorce.

The part about the emails is a blatant lie and will be reported as a violation of the AUP. Thank you for that. Lucky for me, GTP knows who I did and did not email or PM and there have been zero PM's exchanged between us and never will be.

PS. Please seek professional help. 👍👍

You ganged up on me with your angry mob. It was like a group effort thing.
Are you sure that picture wasn't taken before the divorce ? And the reason she left you. Anger issues and all that?

@RUSTEDFALCON we are not bulling you please don't make out we are. All we ever asked is please stay on topic and if you wanted to talk about your subject you are free to join the discussion in the other thread. Trust me if i thought for one second you were being bullied i would have stepped in and had your back Trust me. there isn't no big conspiracy against you. it seems its rubs you up the wrong way if we do not agree with you, everyone has an opinion you expressed your we expressed ours you didn't like it and here we are. is it so hard to just continue this conversation in the other thread were you can engage with people on the subject with no body trying to explain this is soley for undocumented changes* except physics as that subject would over run the whole thread i seen it happen many time sifting through pages and pages just to find a snippet of information lost in the sea of post's like my car still the same etc

Mate can you see my point?

P.s you surly know that's jack Nicholson from the shinning right ?

I can confirm, though unsure if he means the drivers eye view:

capture_20141126_192730-jpg.262990

Or the Interior Views:

capture_20141126_192701-jpg.262992

capture_20141126_192639-jpg.262993

Attachments

• capture_20141126_192730.jpg
    capture_20141126_192730.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 36
  • capture_20141126_192701.jpg
    capture_20141126_192701.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 35
  • capture_20141126_192639.jpg
    capture_20141126_192639.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 34
@RUSTEDFALCON we are not bulling you please don't make out we are. All we ever asked is please stay on topic and if you wanted to talk about your subject you are free to join the discussion in the other thread. Trust me if i thought for one second you were being bullied i would have stepped in and had your back Trust me. there isn't no big conspiracy against you. it seems its rubs you up the wrong way if we do not agree with you, everyone has an opinion you expressed your we expressed ours you didn't like it and here we are. is it so hard to just continue this conversation in the other thread were you can engage with people on the subject with no body trying to explain this is soley for undocumented changes* except physics as that subject would over run the whole thread i seen it happen many time sifting through pages and pages just to find a snippet of information lost in the sea of post's like my car still the same etc

Mate can you see my point?

P.s you surly know that's jack Nicholson from the shinning right ?

Yeah i hear you mate. I was only messin there at the end, just trying a bit of silliness to lighten the mood on a conversation gone bad. and you guys kinda cheered me up and made me laugh as well.
Lets just move on. This has gotten a bit old now, i agree.

By the way though, Who's Jack Nicholson?

Back