Update 1.15 (589MB)

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 326 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_3617234.html

Itshappening.gif

An update for Gran Turismo 6 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Vision Gran Turismo
The "Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo" and the "INFINITI CONCEPT Vision Gran Turismo" have been released.

After the update has been installed, the cars can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the cars by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Events, available only for a limited time.

Other improvements and adjustments
- The sorting order of your car list in the [Garage] will now be saved.
- A notice will now be sent to the [Messages] inbox of users whom content created within the [Community] area has been removed due to a violation of SEN Terms of Service.

Resolved issues
- Fixed an issue wherein the camber angles of cars shown in the [Favourite Cars] tab within the [My Page] section of the [Community] area were not displayed correctly. To replace the image with the correct one, please upload the new image by deleting the existing one and sharing it again with the [Share Favourite Car] option.

For more details on each of the above features, please refer to the online manual on gran-turismo.com.

So, the seasonal events?

Also, this is released right after finally Rockstar revealed online heists for GTA5. Just to point out though.

So, the seasonal events?

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_8120718.html

As a "Thank You" to our Gran Turismo 6 players, we will be hosting a “New Year’s Holiday Challenge” in our upcoming “Seasonal Events”.

The "New Year’s Holiday Challenge" will start with a "Season 1" comprised of 4 events, followed by a "Season 2" of 4 more events. The difficulty level is higher than the usual Seasonal Events, but the rewarded credits and gift cars are much higher in value.

Players will be able to earn a maximum of 10 million credits if they win all races and obtain a Gold award in the Trials. Even in the eventuality that players will finish 3rd and obtain Bronze awards they will still earn more than the usual credits given by the standard Seasonal Events, so we encourage our fans to give these events a try!

Thank you for your continuous support to the “Gran Turismo” series throughout all 2014 and we hope to see you playing during 2015 too!

“New Year’s Holiday Challenge” Details
Season 1
Starts: 17 December 2014, following the end of the maintenance for Update 1.15.
Ends: 8 January 2015 at 3:00AM GMT

- A-Spec Race (1 event)
- Time Trial (2 events)
- Drift Trial (1 event)

Season 2
Starts: 25 December 2014 at 4:00AM GMT
Ends: 8 January 2015 at 3:00AM GMT

- A-Spec Race (1 event)
- Time Trial (2 events)
- Drift Trial (1 event)

Oh for crying out loud, I just turned off my TV not too long ago after a long session of FH2's storm Island expansion pack and now there's a new update for GT6?!

Oh boy, back to the TV; I needed to update my login bonus anyway.

Is it just me or does 600 odd mb seem a bit big for just 2 cars and some bug fixes? 1.14 had what? Community features+2 cars+ a track update+ various other fixes and add ons and that added up to roughly 550mb. I'm not saying that there is anything else, just that it seems a bit fishy to me.
Anyway, downloading now:dopey:

Ah yes, and now the whining and complaining starts. :rolleyes: You'd think people would learn by now to not get their hopes and expectations up so high for these maintenance/update periods. I understand the frustration but come on, if you wouldn't get your hopes up so high you wouldn't be so disappointed when things don't pan out the way you had hope or expected. I stopped getting hyped way back in the middle of GT5. No real disappointment for me here as I wasn't expecting much. :P

Latest Posts

Back