Update 1.15 Undocumented Changes Thread

An arcade race in which the player chooses the new Chaparral 2X VGT becomes a one make race with an apparently equal distribution of black and white cars. (If the new Infiniti VGT is chosen, the opposing cars are of mixed types).

The photo below only shows 9 2Xs because one was a straggler.

image.jpg

An arcade race in which the player chooses the new Chaparral 2X VGT becomes a one make race with an apparently equal distribution of black and white cars. (If the new Infiniti VGT is chosen, the opposing cars are of mixed types).

View attachment 276217

Yeah, it is interesting that all arcade races starring the 2X are one-make. The Infiniti, as you've said, is mixed with the usual bunch of mid to high level of sports cars. I guess even PD noticed that the only proper rival for the 2X is the 2X itself...

In online races where there are required pit stops, there is an indicator at the bottom right of the screen telling you how many pit stops you still need to make to meet the minimum requirement of the race/lobby. I dont have a screenshot but it wasn't there prior to this update

Can anyone else confirm this is a new thing?

Edit: Tree'd
what do you need to have this confirmed?

what do you need to have this confirmed?
What I needed confirmed was whether it was a new thing or not. People always report things in these updates as being new and then we find out they aren't new, the people reporting them just never noticed them before and they always existed. All I need for confirmation is a couple of people to confirm whether it's new to this version of the game or whether it was there all along and the person reporting just never noticed it.

What I needed confirmed was whether it was a new thing or not. People always report things in these updates as being new and then we find out they aren't new, the people reporting them just never noticed them before and they always existed. All I need for confirmation is a couple of people to confirm whether it's new to this version of the game or whether it was there all along and the person reporting just never noticed it.

Here you go

When in an online room race where a minimum number of pit stops must be taken it now shows how many pit stops you have left to do above the races fastest lap

Yeah, I can also confirm this. A nice addition so there is no more of the, "I wasn't aware of pitstops being mandatory' excuse!

Here you go
What about this posted right after you mentioned it?:

It actually was [already there]. I remember being in a classic car racing lobby with forced Pit Stops.

There is some contention over this so it's still not in the OP. I'll repeat it for anyone that isn't in the loop:

GGGMotorsport said
In online races where there are required pit stops, there is an indicator at the bottom right of the screen telling you how many pit stops you still need to make to meet the minimum requirement of the race/lobby. I dont have a screenshot but it wasn't there prior to this update

Fellas, we've had a couple of people say this is a new thing and one that says he saw it before this update. Can anyone else shed any light on this?

I noticed that BEFORE the 1.15 update.
I tried racing with numbered pit stops for the first time a couple weeks ago and noticed it. So maybe it was part of 1.14 update? That I'm not sure. Could of been there from the start. But definitely there before 1.15 update.

so just to clear, I'm not referring to the message that comes up at the start of race, I'm referring to the info listed under the names on the right hand side that states how many pit stops you still have to make during the race to meet the lobby requirements. I run a weekly series that has this requirement in the lobby and this was not there prior to 1.15

I haven't checked on post-1.15, but there was definitely no message stating how many pit stops a driver had left under their names pre-1.15. There WAS a message that came up in the text chat before the race started, but that's not what @GGGMotorsport is talking about.

Hmm. I remember seeing it the whole race. Not just in the start. :confused: But I may be wrong. I only tried it once (couple weeks ago). So I'll have to say I'm not sure now.:ill: discard my opinion on it.

View attachment 276217
Side note: These things make fun plate racers. Guess GM is putting their NASCAR experience to good use

so just to clear, I'm not referring to the message that comes up at the start of race, I'm referring to the info listed under the names on the right hand side that states how many pit stops you still have to make during the race to meet the lobby requirements. I run a weekly series that has this requirement in the lobby and this was not there prior to 1.15

Now added to the OP. If you can post a screenshot I'll link it to the OP:tup:

Sorry IF off topic, but the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 used to be paintable in GT5. I had mine in black. But after some seasonals I bought it and its not paintable anymore. When did this happen ?

It seems to have been that way since the game came out. Its really sad because I had a lovely colorful collection I was hoping to bring back to GT, but it looks like that's not happening.

Christmas Jazz music is now on GT6! (Not sure if announced, but pretty sweet.)
I noticed this posted elsewhere, but did it come from the update? It must have I would assume since there have been no hotfixes since. I wonder why it took a few days for anyone to notice.

I noticed this posted elsewhere, but did it come from the update? It must have I would assume since there have been no hotfixes since. I wonder why it took a few days for anyone to notice.

I'd say as well that it came from the update, but it was only activated between the 20th and the 21st of this month. So it was probably already within the update's code, but it was only meant to activate today.

Back