Update v2.16 Discussion, Memories and more (with Poll)

• Thread starter bman1984
  • 108 comments

Did you update to v2.16?

• Total voters
Well, I bought GT6 the first day it was out. I played alot to get my collection going and even bought some Credits. I was really hoping it was going to be better, but alas, it's been months now and I until today I enjoyed GT5 more. Now that they shut down GT5 Online, I'm afraid I might not play anymore. GT6 just doesn't feel real at all. Tuning doesn't do much and the fun is gone... Oh well, here's to GT7, hope it comes out this decade... Buhbye Poly...

so what's the word on updating? everything is the same except for a disabled feature message & removed online warnings? can i attempt save file modding for the first time?

they seriously should have kept the batch of existing seasonals that had no time limit

GT5 was my first game for me on the PS3, since it was released around the time for my birthday. The present was in fact, the GT5 edition Titanium Blue PS3 released to Asian markets with the Stealth Models included. So it really was a first. The first race I did was on Eiger Nordwand w/Weather with a Lexus IS F in blue. It was an absolute joy driving around there. 3 years may seem short, but on my time on the PS3, it felt like it was a long time ago. I remember still being at high school, now here I am living as a NEET preparing for IGCSE examinations.

so what's the word on updating? everything is the same except for a disabled feature message & removed online warnings? can i attempt save file modding for the first time?

they seriously should have kept the batch of existing seasonals that had no time limit
That would've been nice or higher payouts, Oh well garage editor 1.3.1 works great. Wish I new about it before:cheers:

Best part of online play ending... no more complaints from those claiming their fun is ruined because of something someone else has done. It's just you and your car and the tracks locked in a delirious dance with decadence, nothing creepy. :drool: :lol:

Moral of History...

Its good or not to update the game?

I read that the game is much faster during the loading at menu, so for me its good....

Well...since servers are down and i realized that if I update it will not be possible to use the Tickts...

I prefer to not install the new update.

I also didn't finish the game, so, will keep 2.15...

:( Goodbye old friend.

I like GT6 more, but I have so many memories, learned skills, and new friends on that little disk. :c

I remember how happy I was when I got it :) I won my first race in a Toyota MR-2 with Green Mica Metallic... I still have it. :,)

I remember glitching out of tracks with friends, I remember the first online flip I saw (huge glitch :D) I even remember my first online race... A 1v1 NASCAR race at Daytona... I got crashed, but nonetheless a lot of fun. I remember the good times in Dirty and clean shuffle... I remember top gear car soccer...

Go karts at Nurb in rain at night :)

I love you GT5 and I'll miss you.

So ends chapter 5 in the book of Gran Turismo. And I'll bet my hat that chapter 6 will be just as good :)

Thanks for the ride GT5/GTP! :cheers:

PS3 system #1 stays without "all over" patch 2.16.
PS3 system #2 updated for no reason.

Museum cards were an online feature so it`s no surprise that they disappeared. But it`s - like said before - a joke.

Back