Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless a GM LS3 grew a couple of new camshafts.;)
V8SUPERCARS_3873.jpg

Guess you didn't pay attention to the edit that you just quoted, also I never said anything about an LS3...

Quotes are better with artwork,and based on what I have found no Toyota NZV8 ever used a GM V8,which is the LS3.

Matt White will move to Channel Ten next year to continue covering the series.

And Channel Ten wonder why they are losing money and viewers. The bill themselves as the "home of motorsports", and then exclusively employ idiots to commentate on them.

Will the current announcers move to TEN?? I really enjoy the multitude of Skaifeisums that come out of his mouth lol. And I know there is no way in hell TEN would be able to get Leigh Diffey to come back lol.

They will almost certainly go. They perform no other role at Channel Seven than commentating on the races, so when the series moves to Ten, there is no reason for Seven to keep them around

Just hoping the kiwi's can lock out the front row again but hold onto it this time.
Unfortunately I'm not going this year but can't wait for coverage to start...should be a good event.

If Frosty' s car is as good as last round, I wouldn't count him out.

Yeah, think Coulthard and Winterbottom will be the guys to beat this weekend. No doubt that McLaughlin will be up there too but reliability has to be a concern for GRM after the troubles they've had in the past couple of rounds.

goodnewseveryone.png

Matt White exit immediate from V8 coverage.
Neil Crompton will take over Matthew White’s position as host of Seven’s V8 Supercars coverage from this weekend’s ITM 500 Auckland.

It was announced last week that White will start a new role with network Ten in July, ending his 10 year association with Seven.
While three V8 Supercars events remain before that time, Seven has elected to bench White immediately from its V8 Supercars coverage.

A V8 Supercars spokesman confirmed to Speedcafe.com that there are no short term plans to add a new member to the on-air team.

That leaves a reduced two-man commentary line-up of Crompton and Mark Skaife.

Hope this doesnt mean he'll sit next to Rusty Beattie Jones for Formula 1 coverage for the rest of the year. Thumbs down. :yuck:

Hope this doesnt mean he'll sit next to Rusty Beattie Jones for Formula 1 coverage for the rest of the year. Thumbs down. :yuck:
Oh god. Just when I thought the Australian presenters were bad enough...

MASSIVE moment for Frosty in practice. Woah that was nearly his weekend over already. Weird old track that produces plenty of action.

All 5 manufacturers in the top 10 would be nice.

.8 covering the field. .5 through the top 20. What more can we say about this series?

Last edited:
All 5 manufacturers in the top 10 would be nice.
Probably could've happened if Rick kept it off the fence though Frosty did well to sneak into 10th after his off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back