Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I was only giving Tim Edwards props for Bathurst. He's back to his old ways. Forget the championship for your number 1, lets get a race win!

So it's been a while guys but I'll put it this say as a Giz fan boy, after Bathurst I was sad, now I'm feeling good about his chances as this race continues to unfold :lol:👍

Damnit now Tander has damage to his splitter and double damnit because Lowndes jumped Slade after those pitstops.

Shaping up to be a great battle between Tander and Slade for 3rd. And how on earth is Mostert 5th? :crazy: It's Bathurst all over again! :lol:

Scottie still behind Ritter?

Shaping up to be a great battle between Tander and Slade for 3rd. And how on earth is Mostert 5th? :crazy: It's Bathurst all over again! :lol:
And Tim Tam is helping Chaz more than Frosty(his set up doesn't seem good). Again.

Scottie still behind Ritter?

And Tim Tam is helping Chaz more than Frosty(his set up doesn't seem good). Again.

How's this happening?

That's wrong!

Come on Fonzerelli!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bugger. :grumpy: Disappointing for Slade, such a great drive all day and gets pipped for a podium spot at the line.

Good drive by Giz 👍
Not sure about Frosty on the last corner though, that was a little dirty.

Slade tried to square it hard. Turned in a bit but it was a lol bit BTCC by Pla..err..I mean Frosty.

Slade gets 3rd. He looks absolutely exhausted

Great drive by Van Gisbergen/Webb, and good to see D'Alberto/Slade up on the podium

Come on Fonzerelli!
Just FYI triple post = no no.

Caruso 5th, with great speed there at the end. A couple more laps and he may have jumped at least one more spot. And what was it, 9 cars on the lead lap? Pretty lame.

Sucks for Frosty, not much you can do when the car in front of you won't go.

Edit: Frosty 5 second penalty jumps Caruso to 4th? Confused....

Happy that D'Alberto scored his first ever V8 Supercar podium result, really impressed with his drive yesterday. Hopefully he can find a full time drive in the future.

I wonder if GRM has finally decided Dahlgren's time is up - Ritter had more time in the car then he did.

@Mike Rotch but when you look at it, Premats been doing well in the enduros. I think Volvo need to realise if they are going to experiment with internationals it's got to be a two year thing

I wonder if GRM has finally decided Dahlgren's time is up - Ritter had more time in the car then he did.
They did the same thing with Premat in his first year. It's a tight circuit, and small mistakes are punished mercilessly by the walls. Given the turn-around to Phillip Island, Ritter's experience probably makes him a safer pair of hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back