Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red highlights sure do want to make my eyes explode though. If they go back to the refrigerator white, I'll be a bit disappointed. unless it looks similar to a Ken Block car(highly doubtful). The green Monster logo will look off.

HRT have probably managed to upset VESA here, as they wanted all of the liveries to be launched on the test day.

Erm
A7F46030-F112-414C-9954-25FEE833CD2A_zpswwztkemq.jpg

No wonder people call them auto fiction

Edit: Tekno seem to have retweeted the image. If that is the livery, i dont know what to say.

HRT have probably managed to upset VESA here, as they wanted all of the liveries to be launched on the test day.

As already mentioned I don't think it matters all that much given it's only a one off livery for the test day.

Tony Quinn is awesome! That looks professional. Darrell Lea stickers too.

Once again, can't wait for the Penske livery.

here's that monster video

Last edited:
We've seen Whincup lose Bathurst because of taking a chance. Twice! Cheeseburger lost because of driver error. Mostert won Bathurst because the team made good calls. Frosty won Bathurst because he chose his line wisely. Holdsworth won a race because he was given a good car. Scott "The Future " McLaughlin won by talent and machinery. Tekno have an RBRA VF as their weapon of choice. It's definitely the car. Webb was fast in the enduros. It's the car more than anything.

but their matte bright green and purple SLS GT3 colors should have been used.

Love to see something similar to the livery Holdsworth ran at Bathurst but with matte purple instead of the yellow. Would look great imo.

A big-behind "99" on the sides and top of Moffat's car would be awesome too. If not NISMO, GoPro or YouTube preferably.

Not a fan of the STIX logo at all but I am liking the Orange/Black combination. The stripe on the bonnet is a nice touch too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back