Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 is live in Adelaide. I hope Lowndes wins today, heck, anyone but Whincup. I also can't wait for Nissan to join the fight.

Last edited:
Didn't see it mentioned here but Lowndes was penalized for contact during race 1. I believe it was 25 points.

Congratulations Will Davison on a very well deserved win.

Compared to yesterday's race, today's was pretty uneventful.

Extremely happy with today's result. :D:tup:

But yesterdays race was much more exciting... too bad he ran out of fuel half a lap to the finish... though he did manage to win today. I failed to understand what happened to Whincup, he just droped 3 places and then continued racing like nothing was wrong... very weird.

Why? whats wrong with Whincup? he did a hell of a race yesterday...
He's dominating the series. A lot of people feel that he doesn't really have anything left to achieve in V8 Supercars, and should probably try his hand overseas.

Talking about overseas, Premat seemed to have a solid race, brought the car home in 17th and 18th, but beat his team mate, wasn't too quick, but stayed out of trouble.
I rarely saw him though.

Talking about overseas, Premat seemed to have a solid race, brought the car home in 17th and 18th, but beat his team mate, wasn't too quick, but stayed out of trouble.
I rarely saw him though.

We rarely saw anyone all weekend except the top 5. Great racing all round I reckon :)

He's dominating the series. A lot of people feel that he doesn't really have anything left to achieve in V8 Supercars, and should probably try his hand overseas.

Oh I get it... thanks. Dont know if that will happen though. Where would he go?

I failed to understand what happened to Whincup, he just droped 3 places and then continued racing like nothing was wrong... very weird.
I'd guess the commentary team were right with engine problems.

“The defending champion’s #1 Commodore developed a misfire which effected fuel consumption and cost him three positions.

Teammate Craig Lowndes suffered similar issues, both TeamVodafone pilots opting for an economical fuel strategy, holding consistent pace in the hope of an opportunity arising for a third pitstop.”

http://www.teamvodafone.com.au/2012/03/04/teamvodafone-opt-for-economical-strategy-in-final-clipsal-500-race/

Sounds like the way of not really admitting you leaned out the engines too far.

The second race wasn't as intense as the first one but I still enjoyed it. So, FPR one-two for the first time after four years. Finally Davison managed to claim something after his dissapointment on Saturday. Can't wait for the next one!

I love this series, but unfortunately here in good O America we get the race recap after the end of the season in the Winter. I give that a big 👎

Oh I get it... thanks. Dont know if that will happen though. Where would he go?
Whincup has said that he might be interested in doing NASCAR if the right opportunity presented itself. Otheriwse, I imagine he would stay in touring cars - BTCC, WTCC, DTM or SuperGT. At thirty-one, he's probably too old to compete in open-wheelers. Craig Lowndes tried his hand at F3000 (he raced Juan Pablo Montoya), but really struggled to make an impression and never got the funds together for a second season.

InvincibleM5
The second race wasn't as intense as the first one but I still enjoyed it. So, FPR one-two for the first time after four years. Finally Davison managed to claim something after his dissapointment on Saturday. Can't wait for the next one!

Good race but if there were safety cars it would of been a interesting race. Shows the quality of the drivers to go though a whole adelaide race with a SC

...or you can watch the live races over an internet stream like the rest of us. ;)

Whats the websites name? I couldn't find it on speed2.com, but my speedchannel phone app says that the Adelaide race in march is going to be airing live on speed channel. That was the only one I found though.

Note: I would love a aussie track pack, with at minimum these 3 tracks (Phillip Island, Bathurst, Adelaide. But also the street circuit track in New Zealand looked good too! Gold Coast is a prestigious race, but I'm not sure if the actual track layout is a fun one to drive?

Whats the websites name? I couldn't find it on speed2.com, but my speedchannel phone app says that the Adelaide race in march is going to be airing live on speed channel. That was the only one I found though.

Justin.tv. The guy's screen name on there is PigBoy.

He also shows some....interesting things on commercial breaks. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back