VS Racing Series - Series will resume once GT6 arrives!

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 2,006 comments
Ha nice one.

This is exactly the reason why i don't buy the PS4 yet.

I would've waited, but I got it for a great price by pre-ordering it the day after E3. The price is quite a bit higher now, and will remain so for 1-2 years.

Exactly same reason here Mattie. I don't exactly have £400 to throw about and I was excited about Drive club and Watchdogs, that's all.

Well Done Andy looks quite good, seen them in Game, bit bigger than PS3.
Servers will be going into overdrive I could imagine, same thing will happen with GT6.

Same here can't afford it at the moment, still life in PS3 for now. Great you got a good deal though.

Are we going to have our last track day?

Well Done Andy looks quite good, seen them in Game, bit bigger than PS3.
Servers will be going into overdrive I could imagine, same thing will happen with GT6.

Same here can't afford it at the moment, still life in PS3 for now. Great you got a good deal though.

Are we going to have our last track day?

Actually, the PS4 is slightly smaller than the "fat" PS3. And it looks great! Espicially when turned on, as there's a blue light going through it. I'll host our very last GT5 session on thursday.

Actually, the PS4 is slightly smaller than the "fat" PS3. And it looks great! Espicially when turned on, as there's a blue light going through it. I'll host our very last GT5 session on thursday.
With the people I pre-ordered with I'm hoping to get GT6 maybe a day early.

One can only hope :lol:

Anyone fancy a game now?

Sorry, no today. Eating breakfast, and then I have to plug in my wheel/shifter to the PC and look for firmware updates. Then I'll play some Skyrim until I'm off to my parents. Uhmm, free food ;)

Happy 1st. of December guys!

Sorry, no today. Eating breakfast, and then I have to plug in my wheel/shifter to the PC and look for firmware updates. Then I'll play some Skyrim until I'm off to my parents. Uhmm, free food ;)

Happy 1st. of December guys!
Fair enough, I'm off in 1 hour to watch Man Utd so.

Bah humbug.

Un
[/QUOActually, the PS4 is slightly smaller than the "fat" PS3. And it looks great! Espicially when turned on, as there's a blue light going through it. I'll host our very last GT5 session on thursday.TE]

Great Andy if you want to fly WW2 airplanes and tanks have a look at World Of Thunder. Its free to download on PSN at the moment, maybe not your thing though.

I think the only way we will get GT6 m8 is if we go down to game at midnight and collect it then. I'm not doing that though, bedtime.

Good last track day Thursday bye GT5.

Has anyone looked at thread in GT6 forum this guy in Kuwait has a copy of the game already:grumpy:

I'e been following the threads in the GT6 forum. Both good and bad news. Will try to not look at it anymore, as I want to have some surprised left for friday. Taking the day off to play the game :P

I'e been following the threads in the GT6 forum. Both good and bad news. Will try to not look at it anymore, as I want to have some surprised left for friday. Taking the day off to play the game :P
Let's hope it turns up then!

Online driving skills have not improved for the majority in Gran Turismo 5.

In a rush to heal for GT6. Injury to thumb, can't use right Analogue stick or X Square O and Triangle!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 8
What did you do? Forgot that the thumb doesn't go inside the fist in one of your many pub fights? :)

What did you do? Forgot that the thumb doesn't go inside the fist in one of your many pub fights? :)
Haven't been in a pub in years :lol:

Bowling, think I've either severely pulled the muscle in my thumb or torn it. I felt it go and a sharp pain down my thumb then it went swollen and bruised Sunday.

Well. Just do what men always do. Walk it off! :lol:
We have proven time and time again that it works.

Well. Just do what men always do. Walk it off! :lol:
We have proven time and time again that it works.
Exactly! I played CoD: Zombies earlier. Sore yes, but I could just about play. Just don't expect much R3 clicking on GT6.

Almost there guys!

So who's joining tomorrow? I'll open the lobby at 19.00GMT, and we'll do a mix of free run and one-make races.
Little heads up though. There's a storm passing over Denmark thursday & friday, so it's possible that I'll be stuck in the train far from home. If this happens, I'll have no way of announcing it in the thread. So if the lobby isn't up by 19.00GMT, and nothing has been mentioned in the thread, then you know where I am. In that case, one of you could just open the lobby. ;)

Cya tomorrow evening (hopefully).

Almost there guys!

So who's joining tomorrow? I'll open the lobby at 19.00GMT, and we'll do a mix of free run and one-make races.
Little heads up though. There's a storm passing over Denmark thursday & friday, so it's possible that I'll be stuck in the train far from home. If this happens, I'll have no way of announcing it in the thread. So if the lobby isn't up by 19.00GMT, and nothing has been mentioned in the thread, then you know where I am. In that case, one of you could just open the lobby. ;)

Cya tomorrow evening (hopefully).
Well I get home at 20:00GMT, plus settling in times. I should be in by 20:30GMT.

Well I get home at 20:00GMT, plus settling in times. I should be in by 20:30GMT.
Well I'll be there for an hour, but then at 21:30 I have to walk my step mum work.

Just got the Email. GT6 is dispatched! I can almost taste it!

Last edited:
I'll be there at 22:00GMT. Had someone on the phone at work.

Read last comment :lol:

GT5 is done. Finished. Finito. Kaputt!
On another note. Who's joining the GT6 track day on saturday? Come show whatever cars you have aqquired!

Back