[WANTED] Museum cards (striderx2005)

• Thread starter striderx
  • 31 comments
striderx2005
Yes, I know. It's the eleventh hour. And I won't be able to complete my museum card collection (Blame mentoring a FIRST Robotics team).

Here's my need list. I have many to offer as well. Click on the link to a Google Doc spreadsheet for my list of cards available from me.

Thanks for your kindness! Tom

striderx2005

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vZ2PipWTgfT5U2Z__Yz5s0dN1lEfNgmQReJOs2LuIko/edit?usp=sharing

--------------------------------------------------------

Ford 122 161 169 180 181 192 199 239

Mercedes-Benz 140 148

Last edited:
FR request sent

The Google Doc looks like the same list of needed cards...?

Oh, I see, there are 3 tabs, the first is the needed, the second tab is the ones he got, and the third is all.

can we edit the google sheet? if so we could just remove the ones we sent ourselfs...

Ohhhh, at the bottommmm, ohhh. haha.

Can I request:
Lotus - 4 and
Mazda - 2, 4, 25, 43
from you? And I will surely send some to you when I can!

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you...

Competition Fords would be nice if you have 'em... anyone? Bueller?? :D

Ford 122, 127, 131, 138, 152, 161, 169, 170, 180, 239

Last edited:
et_
Oh, I see, there are 3 tabs, the first is the needed, the second tab is the ones he got, and the third is all.

can we edit the google sheet? if so we could just remove the ones we sent ourselfs...

Great idea... Done! Thanks.

Sent. You're welcome!
Ah, hadn't heard from ya in a couple days so I actually left the ones I requested on my list so I got sent a few doubles today but that's my fault, I should've removed them just in case I guess. I'll send you some back this next reset!

And the Google Doc is great, but can you keep the needs list in the OP updated too please? That's what most of us are going by, and it already looks like someone sent you double AMG cards :/ Doubles are lose-lose with only 8 days left in May :banghead:

Ah, hadn't heard from ya in a couple days so I actually left the ones I requested on my list so I got sent a few doubles today but that's my fault, I should've removed them just in case I guess. I'll send you some back this next reset!

And the Google Doc is great, but can you keep the needs list in the OP updated too please? That's what most of us are going by, and it already looks like someone sent you double AMG cards :/ Doubles are lose-lose with only 8 days left in May :banghead:

Sure, thanks for the suggestions. I haven't been trading up to this point so I'm getting a trial by fire. I appreciate it!

Sure, thanks for the suggestions. I haven't been trading up to this point so I'm getting a trial by fire. I appreciate it!
Haha no problem man, I'm pretty new to it too... I wish I would've tried to get these cards sooner, I fear I'm gonna run out of time :/

Sent:
Dodge - 7
Ford - 127, 138, 152 (You're welcome! Sorry that's all I had of your highlighted ones)
Lotus - 19

So what's next priority for you after those Fords? I guessed Dodge, but I only had the one to give you. Btw, I don't think there is a Dodge-48 card, and don't forget to remove BMW-27... and space between Ford and Lotus while you're at it updating :P

Hey everyone, thanks for the museum cards. I really liked the ones you've gifted to me.

If anyone can help me with these last ones I'd be incredibly happy.

Ford 122 161 169 180 181 192 199 239

Mercedes-Benz 140 148

Thanks!

striderx

Wow, it sucks this was'nt completed since there was only 3 cards left!:eek: One more day and you'd have it!
Oh well, as you said, it was the eleventh hour...

Thanks, but as I'm sure you'll have seen by now the Museum is a service killed along with everything else!!

ARGGGHHH!! I just wanted to look at the pretty pictures!

Cheers. See you in GT6 I hope...

et_
Wow, it sucks this was'nt completed since there was only 3 cards left!:eek: One more day and you'd have it!
Oh well, as you said, it was the eleventh hour...
Well, I think he had a ton more he needed, he just narrowed it down to the ones he really wanted there right at the end...

Thanks, but as I'm sure you'll have seen by now the Museum is a service killed along with everything else!!

ARGGGHHH!! I just wanted to look at the pretty pictures!

Cheers. See you in GT6 I hope...
Wait, you're telling me we can't even look at the museum cards now???

et_
Nope, it's completely blocked out, so all that collecting was for nothing I guess...
That... is unbelievable. I'm not usually one to bash PD for their decisions, but that is utterly stupid. Yes, it makes all that collecting (whether we finished or not) completely useless. Wow. :grumpy:

That... is unbelievable. I'm not usually one to bash PD for their decisions, but that is utterly stupid. Yes, it makes all that collecting (whether we finished or not) completely useless. Wow. :grumpy:
But if you got them all, you can brag about it:)

et_
But if you got them all, you can brag about it:)
Yeah maybe, but I didn't get them all so I got nothing :grumpy:. I was taking a day off from playing GT5 (been on there on multiple accounts for 2 weeks straight now as you know) and was looking forward to finally just going through them and enjoying them, but now nothing. AND my PS3 won't even start the update, keeps having a problem and restarting. Frustrating, but what can you do :(. I really hope PD is working on adding the cards to GT6. I really doubt it, but I for one would love it if we could transfer our old cards to 6, as well as them introduce new ones. Highly unlikely I guess, but it would be awesome if they did.

... I really hope PD is working on adding the cards to GT6. I really doubt it, but I for one would love it if we could transfer our old cards to 6, as well as them introduce new ones. Highly unlikely I guess, but it would be awesome if they did.

I doubt it. GT5 seemed to be criticised for a lot of features superfluous to the driving experience. I actually liked many of them. It was the unnecessary time wasters I disliked... The unskippable animations (Oil change anyone?), the inability to do batch operations (like doing an oil change on a dozen cars at once). Things like that. I get a visceral response to hearing "The Entertainer" post-GT5!

Does anyone know of a web-based library of the GT5 Museum cards one can browse?

striderx

Latest Posts

Back