Watch Dogs

A new trailer released.

Got me wondering if Ubisoft might not bother putting too much effort into the pc version.

Stunning :eek: that was running on the PS4 right?

also how does the whole seemless shifting into people's singleplayer work?how come the other player wasn't wearing the same outfit as the main character?,also it seems very easy to enter someone's game and mess things up so is there a way past it?

Did anyone watch the SCEJA Press Conference today? For those that want to know what they showed, they showed a Japanese dub of the DedSec trailer, but there's a great little conversation with Aiden and Jordi at the end.

Stunning :eek: that was running on the PS4 right?

also how does the whole seemless shifting into people's singleplayer work?how come the other player wasn't wearing the same outfit as the main character?,also it seems very easy to enter someone's game and mess things up so is there a way past it?

Other people joining your world, that's optional. If you don't want it you can go 'offline'. And he/she was probably wearing something else because I think that is also optional, otherwise if would be impossible to stay unnoticed standing next to each other.

No i think i have to seriously re consider buying this game instead Infamous SS

I think this will be my first PS4 game, I don't have much time anymore to spend on online, as much as I like to play kz:sf and bf4 but I think I will get this first

No i think i have to seriously re consider buying this game instead Infamous SS

I think infamous will be out in February, you have time to buy this and finish it many times before infamous

Watch Dogs Delayed to Spring 2014

Ubiblog
Our ambition from the start with Watch Dogs has been to deliver something that embodies what we wanted to see in the next-generation of gaming. It is with this in mind that we’ve made the tough decision to delay the release until spring 2014.

We know a lot of you are probably wondering: Why now? We struggled with whether we would delay the game. But from the beginning, we have adopted the attitude that we will not compromise on quality. As we got closer to release, as all the pieces of the puzzle were falling into place in our last push before completion, it became clear to us that we needed to take the extra time to polish and fine tune each detail so we can deliver a truly memorable and exceptional experience.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you. We thoroughly enjoy and appreciate the way you respond on the web, at events, press conferences and other opportunities we have to interact. Your passion keeps us motivated.

We can’t wait to see you in Chicago next spring. We are confident you’ll love this game as much as we love working on it.

This game looks awesome. I will be picking this up on PC as I'm not much of a console gamer any more.

If im not mistaken The Crew was always planned for Spring 2014.

it was now its planned for late summer fall release jul to sep 30th because of watch dogs. I was hoping for both games.

The Crew was supposed to be a launch title for PS4, however now with all these delays just seems like the launch titles are now :yuck: I also know that they changed their PS+ lineup because of that.

Ooh, well look at what I've found.

http://www.brockpress.com/2014/03/videogame-review-watch_dogs/

It's another preview but in the last paragraph, I found this:

The Brock Press
It truly is a living and breathing city. Every person has a story, a purpose and a future (which you have the ability to decide). This is what truly sets the game apart — it isn’t populated by the hollow A.I. that we’ve become so acquainted with in the past. As of now, Watch_Dogs is shaping up to be the game that truly defines this generation of consoles. It is expected to be released in North America on June 27, 2014.

Well, do we have our release date or is it just another blunder of a fake? Time will tell but the game's project manager mentioned on Twitter that 'there's a big week ahead for the game'.

Kind of forgot about this one since it got delayed, was my most anticipated game to look forward too, need more details and a new trailer.

Latest Posts

Back