Welcome To Circuito De La Sierra - OP Updated

1.png

-Coming Soon-

The Miuraculous

First teaser from my upcoming and long awaited gallery set, "The Miuraculous". This is the car that has grown its own legend through its story told here on GTPlanet and its ties to the Zahara track. This set will tell that story and will be posted to my Gallery of Myth by the end of the week.

---​

The Old Girl's Still Got It

I usually avoid the standard cars, infact some of them even looked bad on the old PS2 but in Full HD some of them hurt your eyes. This old 'Vette is one of them.

I always enjoyed driving the old 2 speed girl around and thought i'd give her something she deserves, a few cleaned up pixels.

A nice brown paint job, nice wire wheels and a serious cruise...i didn't do a full pixel clean up, just the bit's that were really bad.

As you can see, the old girl still looks good even in her 60's.

👍

The Old Girl's Still Got It

I usually avoid the standard cars, infact some of them even looked bad on the old PS2 but in Full HD some of them hurt your eyes. This old 'Vette is one of them.

I always enjoyed driving the old 2 speed girl around and thought i'd give her something she deserves, a few cleaned up pixels.

A nice brown paint job, nice wire wheels and a serious cruise...i didn't do a full pixel clean up, just the bit's that were really bad.

As you can see, the old girl still looks good even in her 60's.

👍

That is amazing. I would never had of thought you could do that with this car.

Enzo Slow Down

Here's one of those edits i never finished. This has been sitting around for a while but thought ONE of you may like to see it (or not)

I do know that this corner, i never managed to slow down in time and much crashing commenced.

👍

Back