Welcome Vagabond as WRS TT Steward

• Thread starter EDK
  • 41 comments

EDK

WRS Admin
United States
Boise, ID
GTP_EDK
We've decided to create a TT Steward role in support of the GT6 launch.

@Vagabond (Chris) has been one of the most loyal participants and advocates of WRS Time Trials. Along with that, his skills behind the wheel are undoubtedly among the best - He's D1 Gold.

He was chosen for the role based on his knowledge of the game, knowledge of WRS and his consistent and loyal support of the community in helping other racers to improve. Chris is always willing to share his tunes, give tips on how to approach a combo, and his first sector videos have gained a bit of a following around here. :)

It's registry members like Chris who make this community what it is. We're proud to welcome him to our team, and look forward to the launch of GT6 and the next generation of WRS TT's.

Thanks you guys. :cheers: I'm stoked at the appointment, many thanks to Kevin for that. 👍 Hopefully I'll be able help him maintain the standard and match the dedication he has shown in running the series for the last 4 years. 👍

Its been extremely rewarding being a part of this community and I'm looking forward to being able to step up my involvement.... and into a new incarnation of GT. :D

...now if we can just pull you away from GTA V.
Waaa! Maybe tomorrow... or Monday... Just one more mission. Or two. :crazy: Definitely next Friday if all else fails... :mischievous:

Your new promotion is well suited for you mate, congrats! see you on GT6 :)

From time to time GTP makes great decisions, this is one of them, congrats Chris. 👍

Last edited:
Congrats Chris! Very well deserved! Hopefully I can find time to compete in the WRS again once GT6 is here! 👍 :cheers:

Congrats man! Your tunes and tips are always spot on!

Jerome

Back