WGT1 -- final results and standings up -- Red_Leader is champion --

• Thread starter P1K3Y_M1k3Y
  • 1,355 comments

What is the earliest you could arrive on Saturday's (GMT)?

• 1pm

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • 2pm

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 3pm

• 4pm

• 5pm

• 6pm

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

P1K3Y_M1k3Y

Made for Racing (M4R) CORE N24 team
Premium
United Kingdom
East Sussex
P1K3Y_M1K3Y
INTRODUCTION

Welcome to my FIA GT1 World Championship

logo_zpseb8f40aa.jpg

RACE DAYS WILL BE SATURDAY'S
1st race 28/09/13
Timetable will be as follows (GMT+1):
Room open 6pm latest
6:10 qualifying spec checks
Qualifying 6:15 - 6:45
at 6:50 I will leave to open the race room
Spec check will be done as soon as all drivers get there.
7:00 race start

THE FINAL 3 RACES WILL BE AT GMT NOT GMT+1 DUE TO DAYLIGHT SAVING ENDING DURING THE SEASON

For everybody who come's in and take's a look please have a read and sign up if it's something you like. Even if your not available full time there is option's for part time racer's, team racer's and independent racer's 👍 hope to have more people on board for this one so sign up and be a part of the fun :D.

This is only meant for serious racers and any poor conduct may result in penalty or even ban (full penalty procedure bellow) so if you don't think you are up for it please do not apply!

This will be an 8 race championship (track list below) with races being 2 hours long. If you think you are unable make at least 6 of the 8 races please sign up as a part time driver 👍
To sign up please post the following :)

GTP TAG
PSN TAG
TEAM NAME/INDEPENDANT
CAR CHOICE

AND MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER TO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST ON PSN
P1K3Y_M1K3Y

I WOULD ADVISE KEEPING A EYE ON THE BELOW POSTS AS UPDATES WILL BE MADE 👍

Last edited:
LOBBY INFORMATION

lobby settings

Qualifying will be hosted in my private lobby.
Race will be hosted in a public lobby (to reduce lag).
All drivers must wait in the private lobby until one of the stewards confirms the public room is open.
Tires: Racing Medium/ Racing Hard
Driving Aids: Prohibited except ABS on 1.
Tyre/Fuel Consumption - Normal
Damage - Light
Slipstream - Weak
Penalties - Off
(on weak for qualifying)
Boost - Off
Grip - Real
Race Finish Delay - 180 seconds
(you will not be classified if you do not finish within 3 minutes of the race winner)

Where possible the change time and weather features will be used

Time will be set to 13:00 for race start
progression will be set to 12 for 13:00 race finish

Weather will be set on the day according to real life weather reports at the track
Weather report link will be put in the next event information to keep you all up to date

Voice chat will be disabled to help reduce lag.
The chat box may be used between sessions.
Use of chat box during race is strictly prohibited!
After the race the chat should be kept civil!
Asking someone about an incident is OK but having an argument is not permitted.
Incident reporting and stewards procedures below.​

Last edited:
RULES AND REGULATIONS

GTP OLR
APPLIES AT ALL TIMES

QUALIFYING

Qualifying will be a 30 min session hosted in my private lobby using 'free run'.
In this session your fastest lap time will count.
If you are happy with your best lap and wish to stop driving please drive to the pits and press pause.
At the end of the session any lap started before the end of session is called can be completed.
I will then note my best lap and then use the 'watch race, live timing feature' to note everyone else's lap time.
!STAY ON TRACK WHILE I DO THIS AS IF YOU ARE NOT I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR TIME!
I will then leave the lobby to open the public race room.
The public race room will be set to allow as many drivers as qualified.
If you arrive after I have left the qualifying room you will miss out!

As qualifying can only be done using free run there is no way for me to save replays to check for blocking / corner cutting / ETC. So please be sensible and if anyone sees someone doing so please report it so that we can keep an eye on that driver, too many reports of the same driver will result in penalty

RACE PROCEDURE

GRID ORDER

Grid order will be set to fastest 1st.
Drivers will have joined track when called during spec checks and should stay in the pits.
Drivers will then be called to track in grid order.
Drivers should then drive out the pits and park on track at the end of the pit lane in grid order.

START

The start will be using the standing start with false start check feature as I think this is the easiest way and saves confusion with rolling starts.
Once moving you are expected to race hard but fair!
The start of the race usually is a bit tricky as all the cars fight for turn 1.
You are expected to make it your number 1 job to get through turn 1 cleanly!
This does not mean I expect you not to try to gain places as we all will but IF you are deemed to have caused an incident doing so you will be penalized!

DURING

Lucky for me the GTP OLR covers most of this section for me 👍
You are free to choose which tires you want to use, there are 2 compounds to allow freedom of strategy but DO NOT have to use both compounds.
On A straight FIA rule's apply!
I.E. ONLY 1 DEFENSIVE MOVE (NO WEAVING ON THE STRAIGHTS)
ONCE YOU HAVE MADE YOUR 1 MOVE YOU MUST THEN LEAVE SPACE FOR A CAR WHEN YOU MOVE BACK
The track limits are defined by the white line!

On pit entry and exit you must keep all 4 wheels inside the white pit line.
Pit lane lines may vary for some tracks so please read the next race information post.
Track limits will be strictly policed!

LAPPING

If you are being lapped then you are expected to let the lapping car past with minimal time loss for both yourself and the lapping driver.
The lapping driver should also make sure that he passes without costing anyone any time!
Ignoring this rule and costing a lead car time (or if you are the lead car and cause a collision) penalty will be applied.

MISTAKES HAPPEN
If you have made a mistake and have left the racing line you are expected to take care when rejoining the racing line as there may be other cars there already.
If a driver infront has made a mistake and has left the racing line this does not give you automatic right to the racing line so be cautious and be ready to allow the lead driver to return safely.
If an incident occurs in this situation then both drivers will be looked at to see what they did to try to avoid the contact.
Gap between cars, speed and exact position of both cars will be looked at when dealing with this type of incident and penalty applied accordingly.
I.E.
If the lead car (making the mistake) comes straight back onto the racing line that a following car already has then that driver will receive a penalty.
If the following car does not have the line and causes a collision (so long as there was sufficient reaction gap) then this driver will receive the penalty.
If neither driver makes any effort at all to avoid the other (or there wasn't sufficient reaction gap) then it will be deamed a racing incident and no penalty will be applied.

RETIRING FROM THE RACE
If you wish to retire from any race you will do this by driving to the pits and pressing pause.
Any drivers that leave the track will be considered as 'rage quitted' and will receive a penalty of 2 championship points.

AFTER THE RACE
After the race will will do a post race spec check, to avoid anyone gaining an advantage by using a new car for each race and running it in during the race and gaining power throughout the race.

This will be done as soon as everyone is returned to the lobby.
Anyone who either enters their settings or leaves the lounge will be assumed as avoiding the extra spec check and may be disqualified from the race result.
If you disconnect before the spec check has been done we will require a picture of the disconnection message
"you have been disconnected from the server"
On this screen you are asked to press X to continue, so before you do this you need to either get a screen shot or find a camera to take the picture of your TV.
If this is done and the picture sent to the head steward then penalty will be avoided.
This is because you could just quit the game or turn your PS3 system off to avoid the spec check

DISCONNECTION PROCEDURE

This can be a bit of a grey area with varied opinions but I am going with mine.
In the event of a disconnection the race will immediately be red flagged.
I will drop straight off track once I have noted my current position and announce the red flag.
All drivers that are left in the race should drive to the start/finish straight under yellow flag conditions (no overtaking) and then park in your respective grid box so I can note the starting order.
I will then give the order for all drivers to drop off track to start the restart procedure.
As for the disconnected drivers, they will need to know what position they were in prior to disconnection, other drivers may help with this.
If less than 70% of the race has been completed then the race will restart following a 10 min break.
If more than 70% of the race has been completed the the race will not restart and half points will be awarded.
Laps completed will then be deducted from the total with allowance for the 10 min break.
Drivers in this time should join the track and stay in pits until all drivers have returned or the 10 min is up and restart procedure begins.
This procedure will also be used during qualifying although drivers can stay on track so not to lose their time
but must be parked in the pits
If less than 20 min of qualifying has passed then the session will be restarted after 10 mins with only the time passed at time of disconnection being taken off the remaining qualifying session meaning a 10 min delayed start.
If 20 min or more of Qualifying has passed then the session will not restart and the grid will be set using the driver positions prior to disconnection but the start will not be delayed by more than 10 min.
Disconnection / black screen at race start will mean full restart procedure will be put in place with a 10 min delayed start.
During the 10 min delay the disconnected driver(s) will be expected to take this time to do a full router and PS3 reset and clear their cache and rejoin.

RESTART PROCEDURE

Grid order will be set to fastest 1st
Drivers will be expected to leave the pit lane and line up at the end in order of position before restart/disconnection.
You will probably know what position you should be in but I will type the order in the chat box.
Please do not use the chat during this time as it will move fast.

SUCCESS BALLAST SYSTEM
As we have cars spec'd using the in game pp system this will be done by reducing the podium place's pp as follows
1st: -6pp
2nd: -4pp
3rd: -2pp
This pp will be reduced for the next race and will keep carrying over race by race until the driver finishes off the podium (meaning a 1st + 2nd + 3rd + 4th would mean a 6pp drop for race 2, a 10pp drop for race 3, a 12pp drop for race 4 and then the car will be reset to spec pp after the 4th place finish). I am hoping that this will ensure that no one driver can run away with the championship too easily 👍

POINTS SYSTEM

Points will be awarded using the official FIA GT1 World Championship system.
They will be awarded to the driver
Independents (max 4 FT only)
team (2 drivers per team only)
manufacturer (max 3 each)
for their finishing position in the race.

AS FOLLOWS:
1st: 25 points
2nd: 18 points
3rd: 15 points
4th: 12 points
5th: 10 points
6th: 8 points
7th: 6 points
8th: 4 points
9th: 2 points
10th: 1 point

The team and manufacturer points will be awarded using the points scored by the drivers.

INCIDENT REPORT PROCEDURE

STEWARDS

HEAD STEWARD: P1K3Y_M1K3Y
1ST STEWARD: Glenalz81.
2ND STEWARD: gtpcaine.
PART TIME STEWARD: ROB 256R.
Part time steward will be used if any of the other stewards are not in attendance.
ALL STEWARDS IN ATTENDANCE MUST SAVE THE REPLAY
ALL DRIVERS IN ATTENDANCE MUST SAVE THE REPLAY

All incidents must be reported within 12 hours of race finish to ALL stewards by private message on GT Planet ONLY
RANTS VIA PSN MESSAGE WILL BE IGNORED AND UNRULY CHAT OR PUBLIC GT PLANET POSTS WILL RESULT IN YOUR OWN PENALTY

You must state the following in the message:
RACE
LAP
TRACK LOCATION
DRIVERS INVOLVED
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR OPINION YET
YOU WILL BE GIVEN YOUR CHANCE!!!!

The head steward will then PM all drivers involved to notify them that they are under investigation for an incident and will include all the above information and request you watch the replay and explain your thoughts on the incident.
You will have a further 12 hours to watch the replay and respond to this.
The head steward will then forward your messages to the rest of the stewards panel.
The stewards will then make their decision and post the results, we will aim to do this within 12 more hours and full results will be posted.

PENALTIES

In the case of a penalty being applied the stewards are free to chose what type of penalty to apply depending on the severity of the incident.
PENALTY TYPES:
Most small incidents will result in a warning
3 Warnings will result in a 5 place grid penalty for the next race.
3 more will result in a 5 point deduction penalty
3 more will result in a race ban
3 more will result in a series ban
More severe incidents will carry a more severe penalty.
Time penalty: size dependent of severity of incident
Points penalty: size dependent of severity of incident
The stewards may decide to disqualify a driver from a race if they see fit.
The stewards may impose a race ban for 1 or 2 events.
The stewards may impose a series ban

APPEALS

If you disagree with a steward decision you may appeal once and this must be done by private message to the stewards with an explanation why you think we should reconsider.
We will then come to a further agreement and message you back with our decision and follow by making any amendments to race results.
If your appeal is turned down then the decision is final.
Any further appeals will be taken as 'moaning' and you will be warned.
persistent 'moaning' will result in a penalty.​

Last edited:
CALENDAR

PRE SEASON TEST CALENDAR

ALL TEST SESSIONS WILL BE IN MY PRIVATE LOBBY

I will open the lounge at 6pm latest (could be earlier if I am about)
We will have free run/practice/setup time.
around 8pm we will have a race about an hour long to test all cars for fuel and tire wear.

Suzuka: Date: 31/08/13 Time: 6pm - 9pm
Daytona Road Course: Date: 01/09/13 Time: 6pm - 9pm
Laguna Seca: Date: 07/09/13 Time: 6pm - 9pm
Circuit De La Sarthe: Date: 08/09/13 Time: 6pm - 9pm
Spa: Date: 14/09/13 Time: 6pm - 9pm
Cote d'Azur: Date: 15/09/13 Time: 6pm - 9pm
Monza: Date: 21/09/13 Time: 6pm - 9pm
Nurburgring: Date: 22/09/13 Time: 6pm - 9pm

PROVISIONAL RACE CALENDAR

Race days Saturday's, Time: 6pm

I was hoping to use some of the tracks that feature in the real FIA GT1 World Championship but unfortunately there are none available on GT5.

PRE RACE TEST DATES AND TIMES WILL BE DECIDED AFTER THE PREVIOUS RACE/TEST
DEPENDING ON DRIVER AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME

Round 1

Suzuka

Pre race practice:
Date: 25/09/13
Time: 6pm-9pm

RACE
28/09/13
Laps: 60

Suzuka_zps50aa5167.jpg
Suzukaimage_zps3e268a51.jpg

img.php

Round 2

Daytona road course

Pre race practice:
Date: 03/10/13

RACE
05/10/13
Laps: 67

daytonamap1_zps22745088.jpg
daytona_zps6399b637.jpg

img.php

Round 3

Laguna Seca

Pre race practice:
Date: 10/10/13

RACE
12/10/13
Laps: 86

SecaMap_zpsa5897613.jpg
seca_zps4a06fd30.jpg

img.php

Round 4

Le Mans
Circuit De La Sarthe 2009

Pre race practice:
Date: 17/10/13

RACE
19/10/13
Laps: 31

LeMansMap_zps5009f353.jpg
LeMans_zpse8724c9f.jpg

img.php

Round 5

Spa Francorchamps

Pre race practice:
Date: 24/10/13

RACE
Date 26/10/13
Laps: 52

Spamap_zps48bd65f9.jpg
Spa_zps93d81780.jpg

img.php

Round 6

Monza (with chicane)

Pre race practice:
Date: 31/10/13

RACE
Date 02/11/13
Laps: 65

MonzaMap_zpsc750b808.jpg
Monza_zpsd7f8643e.jpg

img.php

Round 7

Monaco
Cote d'Azur

Pre race practice:
Date: 07/11/13

RACE
Date 09/11/13
Laps: 78

th_monacomap_zps0e03fd34.png
monaco_zpse9acad19.jpg

img.php

And for the grand finale we will be heading to the 'Green Hell'

Round 8

"The Green Hell"
Nurburgring 24hr

Pre race practice:
Date: 14/11/13

RACE
Date 16/11/13
Laps: 14

N24map1_zpsa5dfb3e6.jpg
th_N24_zps2fce1f14.jpg

img.php

Where possible the change weather / change time feature(s) will be used.
Information on these settings will be in the next race information post.
LAP INFORMATION WILL BE CONFIRMED AFTER PRE-RACE FREE PRACTICE

Last edited:
CARS

The cars we will be using are the road versions of the race cars currently competing in the FIA GT1 world championship.
I would love to use the race version but this is not available :(

CARS ARE SPEC'D TO A PP RATING
THIS WILL MAKE SPEC CHECKING EASIER
WILL ALSO MAKE IT HARDER TO FIDDLE THE SYSTEM

MAXIMUM OF 3 FULL TIME PER MANUFACTURER
MAXIMUM OF 1 PART TIME PER MANUFACTURER
PART TIME CARS ARE FREE CHOICE FROM THE LIST ALTHOUGH ONCE YOU USE A CAR YOU MUST ALWAYS USE THE SAME CAR

TEAMS CARS:
MUST BE SAME CAR
MUST BE SAME COLOR
MUST HAVE SAME WHEEL COLOR
ONE WITH CARBON BONNET
ONE WITH COLORED BONNET

INDEPENDENT'S CARS:
MUST BE PAINTED WHITE
MUST EACH HAVE DIFFERENT COLOR WHEELS
COLORED BONNET ONLY

All cars have been tested by one driver to keep things simple and avoid inconsistent data from too many drivers.

Big big thanks to IWINNUMBER1 for this :cheers:

Some cars may seem faster than others on a straight but they should be slower in the bends or spend more time in the pits at a stand still.

Car choices are on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
You can change your mind at anytime until all details are confirmed 1 week before race 1.

CAR ALLOCATION:
I have allowed up to 4 of each car to be allocated as follows:
2 for a team
1 independent
1 part time

Audi R8 4.2 FSi
2 FT Team - 1 remaining
1 FT Independent
1 PT Independent
Spec: 587pp
th_R8_zps88651739.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia
2 FT Team
1 FT Independent
1 PT Independent
Spec: 587pp
REAR WING TYPE B
th_458_zpse90387e2.jpg

Nissan GT-R 35 Black Edition DLC
2 FT Team
1 FT Independent
1 PT Independent
Spec: 588pp
th_GT-R_zpsba6915a0.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo
2 FT Team
1 FT Independent
1 PT Independent
Spec: 590pp
REAR WING TYPE A
th_Gallardo_zpsf9d0b314.jpg

Ford GT
2 FT Team - 1 remaining
1 FT Independent
1 PT Independent
Spec: 592pp
th_gt_zpsd9ea8558.jpg

Corvette Z06 (c6)
2 FT Team
1 FT Independent
1 PT Independent
Spec: 592pp
REAR WING TYPE B
th_vette3_zpsb9057fa7.jpg

Lotus Esprit Sport 350 *STANDARD
2 FT Team
1 FT Independent
1 PT Independent
Spec: 593pp
th_Lotus_zpsc60550a3.jpg

This car does not feature in any GT series but due to the McLaren being too hard to make competetive we have brought in an entry from Lotus to keep the manufacturers up.

Mercedes SLS AMG
2 FT Team
1 FT Independent
1 PT Independent
Spec: 595pp
REAR WING TYPE B
th_SLS_zps76c4341e.jpg

Dodge Viper ACR
2 FT Team
1 FT Independent
1 PT Independent
Spec: 604pp
th_viper_zps9ed41cbb.jpg

The Dodge Viper is not competing in the current GT1 world championship but does compete in other GT series so has been used in place of the BMW Z4 that can't get to high enough specs.

You are free to tune your car to the regulation PP any way you like.
Be warned though the difference in what parts you choose to use can make a big impact on the cars performance but will never speed it up far beyond what we are expecting from it!

ALL CARS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE CAR DEALERSHIP AND ARE PREMIUM
ALL CARS MUST HAVE ALL AERODYNAMIC PARTS FITTED!
SOME HAVE WING STYLE STATED
ALSO PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CAR IS FULLY RUN IN
(I USE B-SPEC ENDURANCE OVERNIGHT FOR THIS)

Last edited:
CURRENT INFORMATION

full time drivers

As a full time driver you are expected to be able to attend AT LEAST 8/10 of the races!
Current 9
Minimum 10
Maximum 16
GTP/PSN/TEAM/CAR

P1K3Y_M1K3Y/P1K3Y_M1K3Y/WIN Racing/Audi R8 4.2 FSi
PNuTButR/jazza96uk/Irn Bru Autosport/Ford GT
CossieYB/TotalSience/Totalz Racing/Ferrari 458 Italia
Glenalz81/Glen-Alz-81/Totalz Racing/Ferrari 458 Italia
gtpcaine/GTP_Caine/Venom Motorsports/Dodge Viper
Greasy07/Greasy07/Venom Motorsports/Dodge Viper
JordanDaly/Dj_Repetition/Independent/Nissan GT-R35 Black Edition
RS__96__oO/RS__96__oO/Independent/Ferrari 458 Italia
jammy21/ jam_my21/Idependent/Mercedes SLS AMG

part time drivers

As a part time races you can attend any racer you are available for but ONLY if there is space.
Part time drivers will all be Independents.
GTP/PSN/TEAM/CAR
Current 4
Maximum 9

Nikel/minqi/Independent/Nissan GT-R
ROB 256R/Red_Leader/Independent/Ford GT
adam46/duke_adam46/Independent/Dodge Viper
DanSmith/xxGIGGTY-GOOxx/Independent/Mercedes SLS AMG
Tk_Hansen/Tk_Hansen/Independent/Ferrari 458 Italia

current driver standings
All Drivers
16xFT + *9xPT
Drivers.JPG

current independents standings
4xFT + *9xPT
Independants.JPG

current team standings
Teams.JPG

current manufacturer standings
Manufacturer.JPG

Last edited:
LAST EVENT REPORT

This section will give you all the details of the previous session including test sessions.

FINAL RACE
NURBURGRING 24H
RESULTS AND REPORTS

QUALIFYING
Nurb Quali.JPG

RACE
Nurb Race.JPG

INCIDENTS

Just the usual pit lane infringements

Dj: lap's 5 & 8, you were seen to ignore the white pit exit line.

Nifty: lap's 4 & 7, you were seen to ignore the white pit exit line.

Congratulations to RS for your win
A very big well done to all that finished the race
As always a big thanks to all that attended
:cheers:

Last edited:
NEXT EVENT INFORMATION

SERIES COMPLETE

A huge thanks to all drivers involved
:cheers: 👍

Last edited:
Now, that seems to be well organised! I´m hoping that we´ll get the minimum of 10 drivers!!!! I will take part in this series for 100% sure. ;)
Mikey, please post all the configurations for the cars as you´re ready with testing them, then I´ll make a choose :)

Now, that seems to be well organised! I´m hoping that we´ll get the minimum of 10 drivers!!!! I will take part in this series for 100% sure. ;)
Mikey, please post all the configurations for the cars as you´re ready with testing them, then I´ll make a choose :)

not sure on organized :lol: only decided to do it after lunch :lol:
Great 👍
thought you might :)
Specs will be out ASAP but want some more interest before i spend too much time testing :D

I'm definitely interested in this, but would need to know dates + times before I can commit :)

I'm definitely interested in this, but would need to know dates + times before I can commit :)

Excellent glad to have you on board 👍

The dates and times will be calculated once I have more interest and will then discuss with all drivers signed (committed or not) to try and ensure that the races are at convenient times and dates for all 👍

I will put your name in as an un-confirmed entry for now? 👍

I'm in mick and I would like to be a steward mate also if this kicks off I want the Nissan r35 please

Last edited:
GTP IWIN
I'm in mick and I would like to be a steward mate also if this kicks off I'm want the Nissan r35 please

Thought you would like it 👍

That makes you 2nd steward :) need to find a spare

I am leaving cars blank for now as no full spec details have been decided or cofirmed, once this is done then I will start confirming car choices 👍

Well I was thinking I want something easy to drive cause I will need a team mate don't want to choose a car that might be a handful therefore my team will have good consistency once this thing kicks off:).

GTP IWIN
Well I was thinking I want something easy to drive cause I will need a team mate don't want to choose a car that might be a handful therefore my team will have good consistency once this thing kicks off:).

You dont need a team mate, you can be independant if you wish 👍

NEW CARS ADDED! ENTRIES FROM CORVETTE AND FORD :) 👍

Last edited:
more car updates
calendar update

Last edited:
Little word of advice Mikey using PP to balance these cars really doesn't work:ouch: We tried in BST and failed miserably.:guilty:

Little word of advice Mikey using PP to balance these cars really doesn't work:ouch: We tried in BST and failed miserably.:guilty:

Thanks for warning and I will take it into consideration

I have a very good friend with a lot of pace and understanding of setup/strategy/tire wear/fuel usage etc... etc...

He is planing on getting the cars to run together well at the end of a long race even if there are differences in single lap pace and thinks this could be a good way of doing it.

I have sent him your warning and testing results will give a clearer result 👍

My thinking is that way there is no way to beat the system:
If your car is over spec we will know 👍

We will see what happens after testing 👍

Looks good! My availability seems to be Friday or Saturday, GMT, 5pm to midnight.

PNuTButR/jazza96uk/Ford GT

Looks good! My availability seems to be Friday or Saturday, GMT, 5pm to midnight.

PNuTButR/jazza96uk/Ford GT

OK mate great 👍

Glad to have you on board 👍

I will sign you up as a confirmed driver?

Is 5pm the earliest you could make it?

And quick note I am not actually confirming car choice's yet until they are spec'd so makes changing your mind easier if you think there is a better choice once specs are confirmed 👍

Although as you did say a car you will get 1st refusal on a Ford GT 👍

How does Saturday's 5pm (GMT) work for you?

Does anyone know if you can do more than 1 poll?
I know 1 at a time but if you close the poll after say 7 days can you then open a new poll?

Last edited:
I'd really like to race in somethin like this, but the time and dlc is an issue for me...

So would I be able to race as independent and skip most of qualifying?

If so I'd like dibs on the SLS

I'd really like to race in somethin like this, but the time and dlc is an issue for me...

So would I be able to race as independent and skip most of qualifying?

If so I'd like dibs on the SLS

Great good to see interest growing fast :D

Could you not at least get the Spa DLC?

Time is still being decided, What would work for you?

Full time/Part time?

Skipping Qualifying only disadvantages you so not an issue for me :lol:

Cars not being confirmed until spec'd but you will get dibs on a SLS 👍

Also PNuTButR forgot to ask FT/PT?
Forgot to ask and just assumed FT, but assumption is the mother of all 🤬 ups :lol:

race length in time confirmed

Last edited:
should be good for me at the moment, can't see anything coming up to intervene.

Btw if we are 'picking' cars now, the aston is mine! :D

That's good 👍 only 1 that seems may have an issue with that so far 👍

Does that mean I can move you to confirmed?

I like the 'picking' comment :lol:

Bear in mind all cars will (I hope) be balanced properly 👍

other updates still happening some may be small changes so look closely

Last edited:

think we guna use pp for checking purposes not balancing.
we will know what pp each car should be runing and set pp for each cars entry starting with the lowest.
we relized that methods used by others bhp & wheight check doesnt check torque so we state the parts you must have if you put more on you can increase torque then wind down power creating an ileagal car by regs that bhp check and wheight check wont notice,thats the theary anyway that said the lack of front wheel drive cars will make balencing alot easier

Latest Posts

Back