What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,973 comments
So, Overkill released their 16th studio album just a few days ago, Does anyone have it yet? I would, but I'm broke.. From the few songs I have heard it's sounding really sweet. \m/

I'll get it soon enough.

So, Overkill released their 16th studio album just a few days ago, Does anyone have it yet? I would, but I'm broke.. From the few songs I have heard it's sounding really sweet. \m/

I'll get it soon enough.

I haven't bought it yet but I've listened to it a billion times already. Freakin' amazing. Its amazing that this band can still write new material the way they do and still tour the way they do. And they never change their sound, and hopefully never will. They are coming around my way May 2nd, so hopefully I'll get to go.

First song of the day is...

Biffy Clyro - Living Is A Problem (Because Everything Dies)

I'm listening to the full-length version with the awesome intro and, of course, the uncensored version! 👍

Rihanna cover of Man Down by Triggerfinger (and a little Zeppelin riff thrown in the mix :D).

Last edited:

This may be my favourite song, the solo at the end where the piano comes in is just fantastic. Great song to just lay down on the couch and listen to.

Biffy Clyro - Living Is A Problem (Because Everything Dies)

I'm listening to the full-length version with the awesome intro and, of course, the uncensored version! 👍

Good choice on this one. I see we agree once again. How about this?

Hell is for Heroes - Night Vision

Latest Posts

Back