What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,837 comments
Twin Peaks.

Just two weeks before the entire mysterie blu-ray box comes out.

This series is still great, but the movie really did it for me. Can't way for the 90 minutes of deleted scenes!

Been on abit of a horizon expansion as of late. Started last year when I gave the Tour De France a try and I ended up enjoying it and it continues this year after watching my first World Cup match and now watching some Major League Soccer.

Also, watching a MLS game while having a video from that crazy KSI dude on Youtube playing = Best mistake I ever made :lol:

Watching a bizarre documentary on BBC ALBA about Pink Floyd - it's accurate enough, but they clearly don't have the rights to any Pink Floyd music :lol: I'm not sure how it's possible to make 45 min long documentary about one of the greatest rock bands of all time and for it not to contain a single second of their music, but somehow BBC ALBA have managed it. Bravo.

Watching a bizarre documentary on BBC ALBA about Pink Floyd - it's accurate enough, but they clearly don't have the rights to any Pink Floyd music :lol: I'm not sure how it's possible to make 45 min long documentary about one of the greatest rock bands of all time and for it not to contain a single second of their music, but somehow BBC ALBA have managed it. Bravo.
The documentary "Kurt & Courtney," about Kurt Cobain's death has no Nirvana music, because Courtney Love wouldn't allow it. The best they got was some audio from tapes recorded during Kurt's teenage years, living with his aunt.

It's pretty simple. Piss off the rights holder during filming and they try to sabotage your film by using the one power they have.

Watching Twin Peaks. I'm finishing season two tonight in preparation of the blu-ray box this week.

As soon as I get that it'll be straight to the movie and then all the deleted scenes! Can't wait.

football game - AFCON 2015 qualifiers - Botswana vs Senegal
cheering for the Tswana team (even if they are down by 1 goal at half time - 0-1)

I've got PROMETHEUS on while I wait for the MotoGP race. I can't help but wonder what could have been - the script is pretty ham-fisted, courtesy of one Damon Lindelhof.

Still making my way through Alias. Very long series.

Also started watching The Ricky Gervais Show on youtube with my British friend. Very funny show.

</scorpion>

It's bad, but they somehow got a manual 458 Spider!
Because the real life guy that it is based on drives one. They were on Adam Carolla's podcast earlier this week.

Alias
I finished up the very last episode of Alias. Honestly one of THE best series I have ever seen in my life. A few strange events here and there but overall, loved this series.

Now to figure out what series to watch next. Any suggestions? I heard "How I met your mother" is good but I like the action in Alias. So any suggestions will be welcome.

Chuck
A friend suggested this because I liked Alias and this is a perfect replacement for Alias. Plus it has Hanna Mckay from Dexter. :D

Dr Who
My British friend talked me into watching this show and so far I like it a lot.

Top Gear (UK version)
Been watching some more of these again. Always makes me laugh so hard. Really enjoy this show. I haven't watched in any specific order. Just bounced around here and there.

So these 3 shows should keep me busy for at least another year.

Back