What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,837 comments
Solid Lifters
Shock Video 2001: A Sex Odyssey.

Somehow, I missed the Topless Olympics this year. I'll never forgive myself.

Twisted mind, you.

Playing GTA:San Andreas

I was watching myself play Def Jam Fight For NY. I get so in to that game I wanna tape myself playing it. Hey, thats a good idea..... :) yay! Clay's got soething to do now!

Nothing, theres nothing good on tv right now. And I can't remember the last thing I saw since I was playing GTA San Andreas. Just got the game on Friday. (11-12-04)

Master and Commander: The Far Side Of The World

So far, a pretty good movie. I'm at the part when the Dr. has to perform surgery on himself.

Solid Lifters
Master and Commander: The Far Side Of The World

So far, a preety good movie. I'm at the part when the Dr. has to perform surgery on himself.

Yeah, it was alright... The cinematography was amazing, but the characters were not developed well... It could have been much more... However, I think they were trying to play to the typical Hollywood film crowd...

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Hollywood films (for the most part), but I did enjoy the eye candy in the aforementioned movie... The battle scenes were quite dynamic...

I am currently watching Scent of a Woman.

;)

Initial D Vol. 8 subtitled but, I fell asleep. Then I switched over to The Girl Next Door, the unrated version. I got a good kick out of that.

Viper Zero
Initial D Vol. 8 subtitled but, I fell asleep. Then I switched over to The Girl Next Door, the unrated version. I got a good kick out of that.

WIRD sub, or Live-Evil sub?... Can you send me a link in a PM?... I would greatly appreciate any info...

Father Ted - Chirpy Burpy Cheap Sheep

;)

Latest Posts

Back