What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,837 comments
SublimeDood10
I just finished watching some Saturday Night Live.

It's not nearly as funny as it used to be.
It's been that way since the late '70s.

Simpsons. The episode Homer makes a spice rack and gets clobbered by Magie because of too much cartoon violence.

Homer - "I can't come into work for the rest of the week. I told you, my baby beat me up! No, it's not the worst excuse I ever gave you. Wise guy."

Ju-On

This is the original Japanese version of the recently released "The Grudge"... As with "The Ring" (Ringu) the Japanese version is much better... Personally, I'm getting a little tired of Hollywoods bastardization of foreign films... (Vanilla Sky anyone?)...

;)

the disc on my discman go round and round really fast. I have a li'l see-through plastic part. It spins pretty fast. I tryed counting how ast it spun but I couldn't count that fast. :( They go real fast man. Wow CD's spin fast. :scared:

40 Most Awesomely Bad Metal Songs

This show is about the 40 worst metal songs ever made.
This are the 10 worst:
10. Limp Bizkit - My Way
09. Cinderella - Nobody's Fool
08. White Lion - Wait
07. Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
06. Stryper - Honostly
05. Winger - Seventeen
04. Poison - Unskinny Bop
03. Kiss - Forever
02. Warrant - Cherry Pie
01. Europe - The Final Countdown

Dude, I still can't get that keyboard opening out of my head, no matter how hard I try not to think about it.

Anyways I'm watching (or actally hearing since the screen is black) a channel from the SIRIUS music. 80's Hair band. Don't remember what the channel is call.

3:12 am. Family Channel. Funny red and green and blue bars making the "doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" sound. Insomia setting in. Coffee, brewing. Cat, meowing. Eyes. watering. Fingers, sore. Head, pounding. body, shaking. Ass, scratching. Watch, beeping. Light, burning. Mouse, clicking. Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nothing right now, I'm listening to Music. Maybe later, something good will be on. Right Now, I'm waiting.

(Listening to Slayer)

I saw Alexander at the cinema over the weekend, there were some good bits but it was out too much.

I saw House of flying daggars not too long ago which I enjoyed quite a bit.

Russian Ark (subtitled)

Directed by: Aleksandr Sokurov

http://www.wellspring.com/movies/text.html...3&page=synopsis

2000 Actors. 300 years of Russian History. 33 Rooms at the Hermitage Museum. 3 Live Orchestras. 1 Single Continuous Shot.

This film is the longest continuous single shot in the history of filmaking (it's in the Guinness Book of World Records). It's one long 90 minute shot... I cannot describe the beauty, artistry, deapth of symbolism, and emotion that this film provides for the viewer... It is a meditation on the individual's journey from life to the hereafter...

This movie was a tour de force, and a landmark in filmaking history... I highly recommend this film to anyone that appreciates art...

;)

Back