What car defines Gt6 for you?

• Thread starter PletdeKoe
  • 91 comments
Alto_zps4d4e0ff7.jpg
Beautiful.

Without delving into the same old tired jokes I find this a pretty difficult question.

But I have two cars that can fit an approximation of an answer to this question:

The BMW M4 Coupe and the Chevrolet Corvette C7. Two machines essentially added into the game for marketing purposes, which is for better or worse, a new aspect of GT introduced since the GT5 days.
What about the LFA Nurburgring Edition? Is the love affair over?:(

Because it makes you chuckle thinking of TenD "racing the hell out of it"?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What about the LFA Nurburgring Edition? Is the love affair over?:(
An evolution over the previous model that doesn't really change much, but is somehow better and more beloved by me than the last one even though I own both.

This took me 3 minutes to do...
View attachment 144862
It's not perfect but, considering I haven't done any graphic design in 5 years... it's not too bad , c'mon PD!

Anyway, my defining car would have to be the KTM X-BOW, either the Street or R. The addition of more track focused cars is more than welcome!
These machines perfectly define the advancements in the suspension simulation model.

Dem moving springs :drool:

LCC Rocket.

Need more Gordon Murray stuff.
Brabham-Cosworth BT44B, Maybe a BT52B Brabham-BMW Turbo
Probably end up with some Naff-o-matic McLaren-Honda.

Lunar Rover - Got to love those Comfort Hard tyres

ギミチョコ

Last edited:
Audi RS6.

Never drove well in 5 and only used it as a 887 hp drag car soo... I decided to try it again and leave it bone stock, but I put a wing on it and flat floor, kept the tires and the thing is a v8 monster. If it didn't have so much of a transmission/supercharger (I don't know what the source of the whine is so those seem reasonable) whine to it I'd love it. Especially the new model.

Because it makes you chuckle thinking of TenD "racing the hell out of it"?
Hey, I did! I forget what HP I got it too, 200-240 or so, but the thing is quite a beast. ;)

Anyhow, I was considering the new Corvette C7, then dittoing sparkytooth's post, but I think I'll go with con360. X-BOW it is.

Red Bull X Series. They're perfect because it shows that PD really does a good job on cars... THAT DON'T (and probably won't) EXIST!

GT1 & GT2 & GT3 probably Suzuki V6 ESCUDO Pikes Peak Special '98.

GT4 my favorite car was Mitsubishi GALANT GTO MR '70. I think because it took so long for the price of the PS3 to drop, and the car sounds sooo good with racing exhaust.

In GT5p and GT5 it was the Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '04.

I don't yet have a car for GT6, still looking.

The car that defines GT6 for me...
... Is coming in a future update :P

Actually that's true for me as it will be one of the VGT concepts ultimately.

I love the Mercedes VGT, one of my most used cars. I use an exterior view so the lack of an interior doesn't affect me, though obviously it does for others.
:cheers:

Jaguar XJ220 fits the definition quite well.

They promised it would have a 7litre V12 engine and 4wd.
Instead it came with a relatively underpowered 3.5litre V6 and RWD, was massively bloated with bits reclaimed from older cars and while it performed reasonably well, it could have been so much better if they'd stuck to their promises.

Corvette Stingray (C7). It's the car on the (standard edition) box art and is/was the car crush Kaz had during the development of GT6.

Back