What car defines Gt6 for you?

• Thread starter PletdeKoe
  • 91 comments
Shelby GT350

It was the first car I bought (on my own) and is so far the only car I use. I score 1st place in International B races with it.

The Corvette Stingray '14. When I saw the Lime Rock Green color, it instantly reminded me of the fun I had in GT1 with a green Corvette '96. I spent forever tying to master the High Speed Ring with that car. It is, to me, GT6's version of that 96 Vette, just being a newer model.

I think people are getting mixed up with the topic of the thread. Some are saying cars that define GT6, while others are saying cars that define themselves in GT6. so I'll do both:

Defines me: Toyota FT-86 '09 - most victories (15 lol) and most used. It's my most used car online for 500pp events and it's such a pleasure to drive.

Defines GT6: have to go With what Ghostrider135 said: the Lunar Rover - pointless car which GT6 miserably tries to add 'fun' to the game. The most depressing event in the game that is meant to give you a break from serious racing. I say the complete opposite!

Ferrari 250 GTO '62 - looks beautiful and feels alive due to the new physics. Also very fast - too bad the racecars are not too often allowed in online rooms of low pp .. :(

13310505094_391b1e3901_z.jpg

picture by
RaY29rus
:)👍

Cizeta V16T.
Very edgy, like GT6 itself.
Was honoured out of the blue as one of the Anniversary Cars in GT6.
One of my absolute favourites.

RUF BTR
Shelby Cobra
RUF CTR Yellow Bird
Ferrari F40

Greatest cars to drive on stock with clutch and gated shifter.

GT4 - Mitsu Evo 3. I could drive "my own car" in the game. Except my own car had about 200Hp less.. 1.3L 75Hp :)
GT5 - GTR R32/R33 and RX-7. My friend had got himself a R32, with the proper lisence plate, (GTR was more or les banned in Norway..) in gun metal grey color. I have always had a thing for the RX-7 FD version.
GT6 - 288 GTO / Cobra Coupe. Both these cars is amazing.

oh, and it is all in a good way. I do love the GT series. Even if somethings can be better.

Lol righto, you obviously have a hate towards Japanese cars.
If PD was an American company, everyone would be complaining there's to many Mustangs.
In that case, would we then "have a hate towards American cars"? It's ridiculous to have so many trim levels of the same cars regardless of manufacturer.

GT1 - Mitsubishi GTO Racing Car - because orignial gold chrome.
GT2 - Vector W8 - freaking insane, and nobody had ever heard of it - in a good way.
GT3 - Team Oreca Viper - A game of not many cars - and that Viper was everywhere.
GT4 - Pescarolo Judd - the game had LMP/Group C cars in a big way - the Pescarolo was the one with the sweet paint job, the one endorsed by playstation and Gran Turismo to an extent
GT5 - Nissan Skyline R35 GT-R - one was enough, but 150 cars with Skyline or GTR written on them was a couple too many.
GT6 - Lamborghini Diablo GT2 - abstract, insane, looks extraordinary, sounds like several hundred other cars in the game with the right exhaust. Shows PD's choice of cars to include is improving - but more than 140-ish is always appreciated.

GT4 - Mitsu Evo 3. I could drive "my own car" in the game. Except my own car had about 200Hp less.. 1.3L 75Hp :)
GT5 - GTR R32/R33 and RX-7. My friend had got himself a R32, with the proper lisence plate, (GTR was more or les banned in Norway..) in gun metal grey color. I have always had a thing for the RX-7 FD version.
GT6 - 288 GTO / Cobra Coupe. Both these cars is amazing.

oh, and it is all in a good way. I do love the GT series. Even if somethings can be better.

Man, totally forgot about the Cobra Daytona Coupe! I hopped in the 15th AE expecting a wild brute [based on experiences with the Shelby Cobra open top] and couldn't believe how well behaved and, most importantly, fast it was!

Also, Bentley Speed 8 and Merc Sauber C9 Premium! That Sauber was always "the one that got away" in the UCD on GT5.

Ferrari 250 GTO '62 - looks beautiful and feels alive due to the new physics. Also very fast - too bad the racecars are not too often allowed in online rooms of low pp .. :(

13310505094_391b1e3901_z.jpg

picture by
RaY29rus
:)👍
This car is ridiculously fast on a straightline for it's PP. Its one of a bunch of cars that have the PP too low. A few other examples are the RX8 Concept, the Focus RS or the Calibra Super Touring Car.

This car is ridiculously fast on a straightline for it's PP. Its one of a bunch of cars that have the PP too low. A few other examples are the RX8 Concept, the Focus RS or the Calibra Super Touring Car.
It is fast - but it has a prize. And i dont mean the 20M cr - it is slightly say challenging to handle without srf..

It is fast - but it has a prize. And i dont mean the 20M cr - it is slightly say challenging to handle without srf..
I have it, I dont think its that hard to handle. It doesnt even spin out with stock differential.

RE AMEMIYA FD3S RX-7
CircuitdelaSarthe2009_7-1.jpg

For me, without really expecting it to, this car has the majority of the best elements and characteristics from all of the previous GT titles presented in a dynamically and socially relevant way.

Whilst not the fastest or most famous car in the game what you get is a premium prize car that is tuned on arrival that still has lots of room for further improvement if you wish. It is competitive and fun to drive with with a DS3 but notably more rewarding with a wheel.

Whether it be for street, circuit, drag or drift; this car offers you easy access to the game.

I've owned every GT title so have spent hundreds of hours 'driving' thousands of cars both on and offline. There are many cars that could be considered in this way but for GT6, this car offered me that feeling of.. I love this game.

Last edited:
Viper GTS '99, had that car in GT3 and loved it so much! Good old thing taught me how to race (in GT anyway lol). Nut yeah, that's my car. :3

Siracusa (Dia)_4.jpg

For me its the Abarth 500, finally a can drive a car that i own! When i discovered that GT6 was going to have the Abarth i was so happy :embarrassed:
And on the plus, it handles very well 8 despite the braking bug lol )

GT1 Toyota Castrol Supra race car
GT2 Toyota GT one race car
GT3 Mazda 787B
GT4 McLaren F1 GTR
GT5 McLaren F1
GT6 Renault Megane Race car and BMW M3 race car '11

Back