What did you buy today?

240RS Rally Car '85 - Just for the hell of it...
I've been buying weird cars and cars that just appealed to me for no explicable reason...

'73 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R, my final missing standard car, garage stands at 1001, let the premium spending spree begin.

If I ever look at the UCD again someone please shoot me, I spent 3 hours doing nothing but cycling through it to find that last car.

'73 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R, my final missing standard car, garage stands at 1001, let the premium spending spree begin.

If I ever look at the UCD again someone please shoot me, I spent 3 hours doing nothing but cycling through it to find that last car.

3 hours? For my last UCD car shown above your post I was cycling 2 days, real-life days of course...

Isuzu 4200R Concept car. With a little tuning and tweakin' the car is a blast to drive and sounds soooo good (4200cc) 4.2 liter V8 DOHC 32 Valve, Lotus Designed LT5 powerplant (GM owned major stock at the time). Why PD didn't assign similar V8 sounds to other American V8s I'll never know. Anyway cool looking car and fun to drive.

Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) ‘73 :D

450x337-http---blog.hemmings.com-wp-content-uploads--2010-02-1973-Nissan-Skyline-HT-2000GT-R%C2%A0%C2%A0KPGC110.jpg

it's a formidable vintage car.. lot of fun...

Pre ordered shift 2.
I never normally do stuff like that. Extremely suspicious of no demo though.

Ah well it wouldn't be the first time I got burnt by getting a game without a demo.
Live a little eh.

Oh two steak pies from my butchers. Lovely too.

I bought the Pescarolo judd peugeot race car, then quickly quit the game before it saved when I realised I wasn't on my main account!

I finally got the #1 R8 '01 with the red spoiler. I've been looking for it for a few weeks after spotting it in the Dream Car series that I did with the #2 yellow spoiler. I'm still waiting on a low-mileage Speed 8...

I bought the Pescarolo judd peugeot race car, then quickly quit the game before it saved when I realised I wasn't on my main account!

And then you started the game in your main PSN account and didn't see it in the UCD, right? :grumpy:

I bought a 180sx Type-X. First time I I've seen one, so I figure it's pretty rare.

440hp, 10xxKG, pretty fun drive, a good Honda killer.

BMW M3,BMW M5,Audi R8 V10,Corvette ZR1,Ford Focus WRC,Art Morrison Corvette,RE asparadrink Rx7,Autobacs ARTA Gayaira,Suzuki SX4, Skyline R32,R33,R34,Mitubishi Super Rally Car,Lexus ISF,Wedsport IS,Jaguar XK(x2),High End Performace G37,Blitz Skyline,Alfa Romero Brera and many more.

Back