What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
I recently bought a second 2000GT for no reason other than 2000GT, same case with my second Ring LFA and two more normal LFAs.

I now own 5 LFAs in GT6 alone on top of my GT5 15 that's 20 LFAs.

I also recently bought a Jag XJ220 and an SLR McLaren, alongside an 8C, C6 Z06 and a Murcielago LP-670.

Volvo 240 GLT '88

EigerNordwandShortTrack_13.jpg

Gonna prep it for 24 minutes of Nurburgring.

Amuse Fairlady Super Light. Painted it in some Colourshift (the zesty dark green one).
Spent so long picking the car and putting the paint on... I didn't have time to race the thing!

I remember winning one early in GT5 - but I never used it.

I bought a Korean copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum and 13 other games.
They were cheap. :P

Oh, in GT6? The Art Morrison Corvette, still just as nice as last time.

CTS-V and C63 AMG to do some top speed runs on RouteX Arcade Mode Single Race

CTS-V: 849hp no nitrous, stock weight, stock gears, SS tyres, oil change, Racing Hard Suspension
405km/h 7500rpm
413km/h downhill

C63 AMG: 1049hp no nitrous, stock weight, stock gears, SS tyres, oil change, RH Suspension
435km/h 8000rpm
446km/h downhill

Buick GNX. ill post pics in American Muscle

I was thinking of doing the IB license rally races so I bought a 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX STi and a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6.

A Porsche 911 Turbo 1984 and a Subaru Legacy 2.0GT which I swapped the engine for a Subaru 3.0 Boxer 6 and converted it into twin turbo. Gave it an "STi" style body kit, gold wheels and painted it in WRX Blue. Man! This game is so much fun!

...Oh wait... I forgot. This is not GT6 I'm playing. GT would never let you do this :lol:

The '91 Toyota Aristo. Found out it can be tuned up to 799 hp, and makes a wonderful drift machine as well as a Like the Wind killer.

Edit: Oh, and a '12 Toyota Vitz. Another car with a terrible CVT transmission. And is it just me or did PD make some errors when programming the characteristics? In a real car with CVT, you just accelerate as easily as with a conventional automatic transmission. In GT, you have to push the throttle for at least 50% to get any noticable acceleration at all...

Last edited:
Ferrari FXX - this car is an absolute demon and handles like a puppy on ice. Chevrolet ZO6 (C2) Race Car ''63 - looks amazing and can keep up well with alot of mid range modern cars.​
Dodge Challenger R/T Race Car 70 -the green demonmachine​

I bought me a 2013 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 in honor of the Mustang's 50th birthday today. While still mostly saving up for bigger and better race cars in GT6, I decided to screw up a little bit with my saving and decided to pick up a Mustang and add it to my collection. I got her in Deep Impact Blue with White Stripes.

Some tyres for my Ford Focus ST and painted it. Yup just that.

Edit: Went back to the car dealers and bought a SLS AMG, C63 AMG and a Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70.

Last edited:
Back