What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
Oh yes...

... Smashing good, indeed.

The pleasure of being tortured by a naughty car is quite natural for the humanity's sake.
It's not a hard to drive machine. I'm considering Huayra #5 as we speak.

I went a little bonkers today. I don't have the biggest garage (122 cars), so I decided to add to it today! :)

Corvette Z06 '06
Corvette ZR1' 09
Corvette Stingray L46 350 '69
Ferrari 599' 06
Ferrari 512 BB '76
Ferrari Dino 246 GT' 71

The 512 BB has been a blast!

First post...
TVR Tamora, to run the Seasonal Euro RWD at Ascari. Actually sounds great- the R34's should sound like this car...

Lamborghini Diablo GT '00

Holy moly is this car a beast! A proper rear-wheel drive Lamborghini that just wants to stay sideways around each corner. Wow, was this thing fun in it's stock form. I have a feeling I will be rebuilding the body rigidity quickly in this car as I smashed into walls repeatedly on the Nurburgring, but that's not the car's fault. That is my lack of driving ability to control this wild animal. Why did I wait so long to add this bull to my stable? If you don't own one yet, head over to the dealership. You'll thank me!

-Gazoo Racing Toyota 86 #166 '12
-GT-R Nismo GT3 Team RJN '13
-Light Car Company Rocket '07
-Red Bull X2014 Junior (dat sound)

:)

Last edited:
Instead of just listing the cars you bought, tell us a little something about each one - or at least something about one of them, if you bought several. We all know what cars are available in the game. Hearing what people think about each car they buy...that is informative!

After seeing that insane Mazda RX-7 being drifted by Mad Mike at Goodwood FoS, I bought the RX-7 Spirit Type A FD '02.
It’s too bad you can’t buy wide body kits in GT6

• Corvette Stingray GT Concept '13
  • Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
  • C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
  • Superbird '70
  • M4 Coupe
  • R8 Gordini '66

Finally earned the 250 GTO, 45million lifetime, 5 million on tuning and now 20 million on one car. Only a little cash left to slightly tune to 509 pp.

Mercedes-Benz A 160 Avantgarde '98. FF with 50/50 weight distribution and rear springs stiffer than fronts--interesting...

I bought a Renault 5 Turbo for the Seasonal... And stuck it in a ditch after a mile.

I then bought a SuperDuperLancerEvo rally car and threw money at it to make it go fast - Which it was in a straight line but in the corners I had a lot of trouble getting to grips with the car.

Not a happy purchase as I prefer to run stock and this car isn't anymore - I can take the turbo off it and try the time trial again...
So a lot of cash wasted on a time trial and a low rev turbo and Dirt tyres...
But I now have my Gunmetal Paint chip... so it balances out...

I am tempted to use a late 90's WRC car and have a repeat of the time trial...

Ryk
I bought a Renault 5 Turbo for the Seasonal... And stuck it in a ditch after a mile.

I then bought a SuperDuperLancerEvo rally car and threw money at it to make it go fast - Which it was in a straight line but in the corners I had a lot of trouble getting to grips with the car.

Not a happy purchase as I prefer to run stock and this car isn't anymore - I can take the turbo off it and try the time trial again...
So a lot of cash wasted on a time trial and a low rev turbo and Dirt tyres...
But I now have my Gunmetal Paint chip... so it balances out...

I am tempted to use a late 90's WRC car and have a repeat of the time trial...
The lengths we go to for purdy colors. :lol:

Audi quattro pikes peak
Some old mustang
Some new ford gt
Nissan bluebird hardtop
Ferrari 458
Ferrari dino
Sambabus
Plymouth superbird
Lotus elise 111(?)
Art morrison corvette
VW golf
Subaru 360
+ won RB kart, junior, standard and fan car

Cant remember all:D

Suzuki GSX-R/4

In fully stock trim, it can run a 2:13 at Suzuka Circuit. That's as fast as a Ferrari F430 and Pagani Zonda C12.

Last edited:
I have a Honda Life Step van taking up a valuable place in my garage that could used used by a car that is actually desirable.

It's also my newest troll car. I have named the Honda "Thuglife" Step van. It's painted in gold chrome, and has gold chrome Daytons on it. It looks completely ridiculous.

Pictures of this beauty to come.

A Mitsubishi Evo IX. Tried to turn it into a dragster (first time doing so) but it wasn't amazing (well, it was pretty rapid..) so I turned it into more of a track monster.

Back