What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
Bought a Second Mid Engined Aston DP100 - In silver... I then painted it in Chrome Orange (Metallic - Lotus Elise 96)

Fitted some Sports Softs- turned everything off... moved the Brakes to 2-2 and went to Willow Springs.
- Nice event. trying to get 4 laps out of the tyres and refuel (The Aston is a guzzler) and do that again to complete the 8 lap race.

Good fun trying to keep control on that final lap (Don't push hard A'la Eriksson, Vettel or Perez in Budapest.)

I bought Jay Leno's Blastolene Special, AKA the Tank Car.

It's awesome for pushing around morons in their Red Bull Fan cars when they don't heed the host's warning to get out of them. I have also tried to drive it around a few tracks, like Mt. Panorama. Watching that thing come down the mountain is one the most ridiculous sights I have ever seen in GT6.

10/10 Would buy again.

Last edited:
I bought a Ferrari 365 after i drove it for fun on Arcade. really fun to drive :) Got it in blue, but may change to black. its the first old-timey car I've ever really bought, excluding American muscle cars, so I'm real happy with this purchase.

I bought the beautiful Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta. I love pushing these classic cars about and watching the suspension try deal with it. This car also lights up it's rear right regardless of whether you're turning left or right.

Cobra Daytona Coupe '64. Damn, this is a smooth ride. Costs quite a few credits, but it's worth it imho.

I'll show you...

Some Minis! Guess which one's standard? (Probably the easiest game of all time)

14900897293_edf578a377_o.jpg

V12 Vantage... in this gorgeous green

14694494847_d8e81b87b9_o.jpg

Reventon... not my favourite ever Lambo but hey, one for the collection... and I do love the gauges.

14858043846_1292efeb3a_o.jpg

And the GT500

14877984801_3890b8771b_o.jpg

I bought:

• Daihatsu Move Custom whatever (I forget it's name, but the one from 2002) - Despite it's name, it doesn't move at all.
  • Citroen 2CV - To my surprise, it's semi-premium. It will also lap the Nurburgring in "eventually", even with a red Camaro stalking it (you know who you are!).
  • Mazda 787B Stealth - Completing the collection of Stealth cars that I wanted, I don't really care about the SLS or F1.

I bought myself a Mercedes 190E 2.5 Evo 2. It sounds amazing with a racing exhuast and it really performs!

I decided to get a Formula Gran Turismo today. So many colors...

I took it for a quick spin on the Red Bull Long and put up my quickest time ever on lap 1, 1:19 w/o pushing it. No tune, only oil change. No regrets.

You know the 2010 & 2011 NASCAR's are hidden (sorta) in the NASCAR recommended area, not the actual manufacturer dealerships.
I know, I found them... Thanks ;)
I did have to look for them, after not finding them in the delerships. Don't know why this is. If I did not had a checklist with all GT6 cars, I probably would have missed them. The list was not complete though. Several cars are missing.
Anyway, the Nascars are all (but one) residing in my stockyard, as are the Miata's, Skylines etc...

There is one car which I do not own: the Lunar Rover vehicle. I guess it is not for sale, or did I miss that one ?

Bought:

- A 2008 Dodge Challenger, just for the sake of recreating a Hot Wheels car and screwing around with a god awful Drift car.
- A second KTM X-Bow Street. Got a aero kit, Painted it (Bay Side Blue) and put a Racing number on it (#12).

Upcoming purchases:

Ford GT40 Race Car
Ford Mark IV Race Car
Jaguar XJ13

Today i bought the Subaru Impreza PD Touring Car.. what a beauty, and what an amazing ride. I'm in love :D

I bought a 2nd Midget!

I painted this one 15th Anniversary Deep Blue and put some sweet rims on it. I'm gonna keep this stock though.

I have named it "Disturbing-the-Peace Midget".

With my recent purchased car (Acura NSX Race Car) I have already more than 500 cars!

Including the reserve cars list, which is the maximum? 'Cause having a Max of 500 cars feels dissapointing...

With my recent purchased car (Acura NSX Race Car) I have already more than 500 cars!

Including the reserve cars list, which is the maximum? 'Cause having a Max of 500 cars feels dissapointing...
Don 't worry. I have 1234 cars (a few doubles) in the garage and the stock yard...

Picked up a Mazda RC Roadster 07 in shiny black as I needed one for the one make race as I'm finally doing the extras in career mode.

Added number 66 to the side of course ;)

Pretty good fun the one make races, wish there were more of them.

Latest Posts

Back