'71 Mach I
Pozzi Camaro
Shelby GT350(Premium)
AAR Cuda
Challenger(Premium road car)
'87 yellowbird
Nova SS
'78 Trans Am

- 'Bought' KW Suspension Ver. III coilovers for my MK.IV Supra (researched spring rates & such, then 'installed' the converted values needed via tuning screen)

Also bought a Lamborghini Murcielago SV670, stock atm, have yet to decide what else to do with it.

Well, the last car I bought was a red Suzuki Cappucino because I wanted to paint the Monster Sport SX4 Base Model the same color. That car is awesome, by the way. It's the closest thing we have to a premium Suzuki Escudo, which is why I painted mine red.
You sir, just blew my mind.

Today, I bought a kart. It was the 125 Shifter to be exact. It is close to my 15th one.

I bought a Fiat 500 and made a hillclimb car out of it. Not with the focus of getting up fast, just getting up at all. The engine is stock, not even an oil change. It's producing an amazing 16 BHP. What to do with that power?

Give me a stick long enough and a pivot and I shall move the world. / Arkimedes

Or in this case: Give me a gear short enough and I shall climb the Eiger.

So I bought a customizable gearbox, set the final gear to the smallest diameter, then set top speed to the minimum value, made 1st gear as small as possible and then set final gear to the biggest diameter. Now this car can climb anything! It will do so at a maximum top speed of 7 km/h, but it will at least get there.

The lack of traction due to the gravel at Eiger was countered by applying the brakes while I was accelerating. The front brakes helped preventing the car from sliding down, while the rear brakes acted as an old school traction control, making the wheels dig in and get short bursts of traction. So it kind of skipped up the Eiger hill, at 2 km/h. But it got up in the end, and that's what counts!

The top speed on level straights is 50 km/h, and it easily reaches speeds of 150 km/h or above when travelling downhill, by putting the gearbox in neutral (just tap the handbrake).

Also, the acceleration from 0-6 km/h is really impressive! Just watch out for wiplash when doing acceleration tests!

500HC.jpg

Just bought myself a huge amount of M4's. Somewhere like 2 M4's for an M4 GTS "render" conversion, 2 M4's for an M4 GTS Prototype "render" conversion, a personalized M4, a race M4, and 3 M4 Safety cars, one without the lightbar.

I'm one of those guys that likes to keep the nice cars at 0 miles, and since GT6 now adds miles to cars that are driven in MP free run, I've bought two of each.

The last few were;
Aston Martin One 77 '11 almost completing the premium collection.
Couple of AE86's for an online time trial.
Ford RS200 '85 Rally Car almost completing the rally collection.
Nissan Skyline R33 Touring Car, premium also.
E-type Jaguar '61 as a 450pp classic.
Ended up grinding for a Zonda R, primo handling/power.

Last edited:
Today I bought a Dodge Challenger SRT-8 and a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 both tuned to around 600 HP.

Now, 35 million left...

Bought the Subaru GT Vision car in black and orange, to complement the black and chrome one awarded from completing the seasonal event. ^_^

Just bought a black Chaparral 2X to go with the white one I won from the seasonal.

The car is probably the most bang for your buck in the game (well, maybe besides the X2014 Junior). 👍

Lexus JGTC racecars. All of them. Now, I only need to get HSVs and I'm done with collecting ALL the premium cars in the game. Too bad I've only got like 200,000 credits left...
sEm_sweating.gif

I bought 16 Alfa Romeos, partly to collect some cool Alfa paint chips, but more importantly to bring the brand past Nissan and reclaim the "Favourite brand" title in my stats.

Back