What did you do today?!

• Thread starter mohammad
  • 27 comments
Iran
Tehran
smjbj
we have a similar topic named what did you buy today which people share their experiences & thoughts about new cars they bought in gt6
so i thought we should have this one too for people like my self. who log in everyday just to keep the bonus at 200% & do a free run once in a while waiting for seasonal events every two weeks... just for the paint chips.

creative players & the ones who are not bored with gt6 yet can share their experience of their activity in GT6 , might help us bored players find something to do.:cheers:

for example the other i did a free run in Ferrari GTO '84 with ABS off for the first time.. it was very fun & felt more realistic to me

Took a Scooby and an Evo for a spin. Took some photos. Turned it off. Have been doing lots of hotlapping as I usually play for at least an hour or so a day, but to be honest today's the first time this week I've played it. I've been busy rewatching Breaking Bad with the other half and in case I missed anything the first 2 times I watched it all! In need of something else to do now with GT6, although entering the 24 minutes of Nurburgring in the lowest PP car you can think of is always fun.

Played online for an hour on a 500pp level. At first it was good, then it was great, with really good competition and, lnce that happened, I had to go...

Took a Scooby and an Evo for a spin. Took some photos. Turned it off. Have been doing lots of hotlapping as I usually play for at least an hour or so a day, but to be honest today's the first time this week I've played it. I've been busy rewatching Breaking Bad with the other half and in case I missed anything the first 2 times I watched it all! In need of something else to do now with GT6, although entering the 24 minutes of Nurburgring in the lowest PP car you can think of is always fun.

Irrelevant: I decided to watch breaking bad again in a couple of years. I think if you watch it again too quickly, it's harder to get put of your memory, and not being able to be amazed by it as well the next time. Just my view 8)

Irrelevant: I decided to watch breaking bad again in a couple of years. I think if you watch it again too quickly, it's harder to get put of your memory, and not being able to be amazed by it as well the next time. Just my view 8)
Didn't have much choice. Have you met the fairer persuasion? ;) She wants to watch it- I have the Blu-rays.

Today, I have been drifting.

Yesterday, I was drifting.

The day before, I was drifting.

But...

Today I put a big wing on my S13 :D

I took my first 20 mln car - the 250 GTO for 15 laps of Brands Hatch. Despite soft racing tires my laps were just a little bit faster than those of cars ahead of me.

I decided to continue, hoping that the rain will allow me to catch up - which happened and after AI made the pit stop putt me into 4th place.

Better than nothing this 4th place...

But nope! 3 cars in front made a pit stop on 14th lap and I won with 10 seconds gap :D

Then the same 250 GTO to win 24 min of Ring and few other races.

On a side note the 250 GTO top speed is correct - 300km/h.

I did some laps in Ascari and the 'Ring on my new Pagani Zonda R...then I realised that I'm ill since Monday.

Went to work...last night I ran this around Daytona road course for an hour or so...tonight I will probably log in, log off, eat dinner and watch some tv.

Daytona Road Course_9.jpg

Went to work...last night I ran this around Daytona road course for an hour or so...tonight I will probably log in, log off, eat dinner and watch some tv.

View attachment 133172
I loved that car in GT3! In bright red screaming around Seattle. Haven't driven it since. As I got older I started to prefer the 60's models and to dislike any other muscle cars ('stangs included) after 1969. I should give it a go for old times' sake.

Had a go in the 10 lap of Ascari Bond Bad Guy Resort circuit. In my TVR V8.

I tried to go none stop on SS tyres.

Fuel was fine, and tyres started well... very well so I started to loon about and push hard in places.

Of course after the AI drivers had pitted I was up to 3rd, about 5 seconds back but my 450pp TVR was never going to hold the pace of a 650pp McLaren or Pagani. So I began to drop back... so I pushed even harder... not really going any faster - but my front tyres began to cook and run thin. But I was in a solid 4th place after another McLaren managed to get past me.

But my lack of grip made me over run the tough left near the end of the lap ... I didn't lose a place... but it thought I had cut the track... so I had to do another lap... so from 4th I dropped to 16th pootling about on ruined front tyres.

---
Seasonals (What I should have done today!
I should be doing these, but I did a couple of laps on all three... and didn't enjoy them. The MX5 at Southern Variant Izu Cape Ring is nice enough but my controller doesn't want me to do more than 2 laps before it acts up... I run no driver aids - but my controller when it goes funny loves to crank up traction control to 10...

If you have never driven in GT with TCS at 10 I recommend it - you will invent new curse words ever few corners.

I'd love to blame my controller on my Ascari fail - but that was pure Driver failure on my part.

Tesla at a damp Tsukuba? The drive isn't that bad... but the lack of sound and lack of gear changes make me miss the brutal engine note of a Suzuki Alto feeling the engine fight as I slip up through the gears - The Tesla is soulless.

Clio at Brands - hate front wheel drive good track - I really should have put more track time here.

I loved that car in GT3! In bright red screaming around Seattle. Haven't driven it since. As I got older I started to prefer the 60's models and to dislike any other muscle cars ('stangs included) after 1969. I should give it a go for old times' sake.
It's a great ride, being a 2000 model I am surprised how much it reminds me of the older cars, of course it is a purpose built track car and barely street legal 👍

I finally finished the Red Bull challenges, compared to 5, these ones are preschool level. Although I had a bit of difficulty on the Standard championship.

Watched the last WRS online replay (well, partially) that I raced in. I seemed to carry a slightly higher _minimum_ speed in some corners, than necessary. So basically I drove a supercar like it was a daily driver: don't-lose-momentum. :embarrassed:

I ran the Lotus 98T and Williams FW078 around Monaco in F12013. I haven't touched GT6 since getting that game two weeks ago and its strange thing called "DLC".

I played Assetto Corsa today :) Also been playing quite a bit of F1 2013 lately. Haven't touched GT6 in a week or so, though I'll probably do the new seasonals one of these days.

Been playing Dead Space. Love that game. I still have to get the third one though.

As for GT6, I played yesterday for about fifteen minutes and got really bored. I'v got to the point were I'm just loading the game for the log-in bonus. I don't know why I'm even doing that since there's nothing interesting in GT6 anymore.

Found myself pointing at an Audi R8 whilst driving to the supermarket in my **** car and walking through the car park looking for more cool cars and realising how much of an idiot my wife thinks I am. I think she`s wrong and I will continue to do this till I play another game as passionately.

oops sorry for the expletive, my bad.

Managed to win the Red Bull junior championship today. Felt pretty good truth be told =P

Then I tried Need for Speed Shift 1 again...and I instantly remembered why I hated it so much so then I just played Gundam Extreme Vs Full boost.

Good games. Aside from need for speed shift, that game's horrible.

I took the Subaru BRZ to Brands Hatch to perfect my lap times on this rather tricky track. Then I analysed my two best times with the Data Logger. Not that it was a huge revelation but I was kind of surprised to see how the differences between a nearly perfect lap and a good lap hardly are noticeable on paper. To see the subtle differences between braking points and top speeds on two different laps made me appreaciate this feature a little bit more than I did at first. I mean, the ghost car can often make two nearly identical laps look very different on track.

Messed with my gtr07 tuning. I put it down to 550pp when the race was at 650pp and suprise I still won the tune car race 3 by 14 seconds. Also got the David and Goliath trophy :). Now I'm working on grinding out Autobamy to get the platinum. Also saving up for a 20 mill car.

I logged in at 7:56 central time, and started a 425pp room at 8:00pm central.

I do the same thing every night, well, usually I get online earlier and maybe go shopping before I start my room. But I always try to start my room at 8:00pm.

Back