What do you wish Spec 2.0 will have (if it comes next month or even at all)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
France
Sideways on GTPlanet
Hello, I have no idea when/if Spec 2.0 will come next month (or ever), if you have any infos about a potential Spec 2.0 coming, please, let us know.

But IF it comes next month for GT6's 1 year aniversary month or even sometime later, what do you want it to have?

I'll let you know what my perfect Spec 2.0 would have:

2014 V8 supercars, since it's a shame to have Bathurst but no current V8 supercars. (Including a Base Model version for each cars)
V8Supercars-Launch_65O5450.jpg

2014 DTM & 2014 Super GT so we can race with both under the same regulations. (Including a Base Model version for each cars)
13354_1.jpg

supergt-manufacturer-2014-unveiling-2013-the-lexus-honda-and-nissan-challengers-for-2014.jpg

Indycars. (Including a Base Model version)
scott-dixon.jpg

NASCAR 2014 (the ideal ones for me would be all the Chase drivers' cars) + all the rest of the Stewart-Haas' cars. (Including a Base Model version for each cars brand (Chevy, Ford, Toyota)

Audi Sport TT Cup 2015. (Including a Base Model version for each cars)
Audi-TT-race-car-0.jpg

WTCC 2014. (Including a Base Model version for each cars)
053223_wtcc_race_1_start_hungaroring.jpeg

GTLM. (Including a Base Model version for each cars)
a7676d55755b8af1373b3d87dc227f54.jpg

tusc-indianapolis-2014-93-srt-motorsports-viper-kuno-wittmer-jonathan-bomarito.jpg

wec-sebring-march-testing-2014-912-porsche-911-gtlm.jpg

That Porsche GTLM is VERY unlikely, but if they make it a RUF it could be good enough.

And of course a couple race tracks such as:
Interlagos, Yas Marina, Sepang, Sonoma Raceway, Hockenheim, Phillip Island Circuit, Indianapolis new GP course, Watkins Glen circuit, Montreal Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Road America circuit.

The track Editor.

Maybe a very basic livery editor or pre-made liveries we can paint how we want.

A full set of leader boards finally and the option to turn off collisions in online lobbies.

Of course the course maker and B-Spec should be there as well.

For me leader boards is the most important thing that GT is missing. Not only is it a very important feature but one that pretty much all games have not to mention racing games. It is hard to believe that any company would create a game and not include this. I will definitely not buy another GT game until it has this feature.

The ability to turn off collisions is important also. To often you will get cars with lag causing wrecks and of course lamers who just like to crash people. Having the option to turn off collisions solves these issues and while it means you can't draft off of nor block other cars it does free you up to drive your line without getting crashed or crashing others. I think the public lobbies would get more players in there if this was an option.

DTM and Super GT, and even WTCC would be cool.But I doubt they would add many cars to the game with 2.0. Maybe some VGT's, but I doubt anything else. Although we can hope! But i would just love a revamped lighting engine.

My expectations,

Course Maker,
B-Spec, integrated into Career Mode
Fuel & Tire wear fully functional in Career & Arcade Modes
Endurance Events
AI updated (somewhat:dopey:)

Maybe a new course
Maybe more events added to Career Mode
Maybe some more sound improvements
Maybe more improvements to Online

I think PD will try to add some re-playability to this game with this
update, but this will be the last major update for GT6, as
they focus there efforts on GT7

I believe Endurance where left out because of B-Spec

My expectations,

Course Maker,
B-Spec, integrated into Career Mode
Fuel & Tire wear fully functional in Career & Arcade Modes
Endurance Events
AI updated (somewhat:dopey:)

Maybe a new course
Maybe more events added to Career Mode
Maybe some more sound improvements
Maybe more improvements to Online

I think PD will try to add some re-playability to this game with this
update, but this will be the last major update for GT6, as
they focus there efforts on GT7

I believe Endurance where left out because of B-Spec
Agree with all that you say expect AI update. I think that we will wait until GT7 for that...

B-Spec.....for only reasons that would come across as whining.

Course maker, more Z34 variations also from Nismo, B-Spec, Dutch Tracks like Zandvoort and TT Assen, premium AE86's S14's HS30's S130's and Z31, better organized Drift seasonals, better balanced drift pointing system, more precise Differential settings, bug fixes and more VGT's

Course Maker
One or more Vision GT cars
Possibly the first proper DLC pack
New course or courses
Some sort of expansion to customization
Maybe some new cars

I hope community features are expanded a little, I remember on GT5 the timeline (activity log) let you know what your friends were up to. For example it let you know if they had golded a seasonal or brought a new car. I thought for sure that would have been included this time around. Also, while they're at it, how about some alerts when someone on your friends list beat your time in a time trial or licence test. Also, in GT5 you could find a friend online easily too, what happened to that feature?

They started from scratch agan but didn't include some core features from the original system!:banghead:

Actually, my biggest hope (ever) is for PD to add an Exige, a Huracan, a 650s, and a P1. Its all I want PD. Please?

I would love for all cars to be premium/semi premium, as well as have a much bigger garage (preferably 2000 cars like GT5).

Wow another wish list that's survived 2.5 hours without being redirected by someone?

Seriously there are about a million of them.

I'll bite though I guess. Course maker with a side order of real cars and tracks, and some photo locations for dessert.

Oh and the ability to use all wheels on all cars (including stock ones from other make/models) with the ability to paint them as well.

Check please.

All premiums/semi premiums right now is physically impossible.
If they were, it would probably be impossible to fit the game onto an early PS3. Everyone complains about standard cars, but there are still more premiums than most current racing games. I guess they complain because those standards are taunting them...

Course maker..

Livery editor ala GRID 2.. (also stripe painter)

Custom events as described in my sig..

Better and much more appealing AI cars (like, they can be cars that are upgraded like ours)..

PP rebalancing..

Color coated GTAuto wings..

Paint the unpaintables..

Added premiums to popular cars.

Sound..

Hydra.. whoops! Wrong game!

What I expect: The Course Maker, B-Spec, a VGT and DLC pack, sound adjustments to a few cars, some Seasonal Events to go along with B-Spec

What I wish: Overhaul to the oldest tracks, A.I. adjustments, Career Mode expansion, basic livery editor

Both seem possible actually.

Last edited:
For Spec 2.0 I like the idea of being able to erase individual times on time trials.

Payout everytime you place on seasonals time trials and Sierra challenges to make them more replayable.

The course maker we paid for, of course.

More cars and especially tracks are always welcome.

Hello, I have no idea when/if Spec 2.0 will come next month (or ever), if you have any infos about a potential Spec 2.0 coming, please, let us know.

But IF it comes next month for GT6's 1 year aniversary month or even sometime later, what do you want it to have?

I'll let you know what my perfect Spec 2.0 would have:

2014 V8 supercars, since it's a shame to have Bathurst but no current V8 supercars. (Including a Base Model version for each cars)
V8Supercars-Launch_65O5450.jpg

2014 DTM & 2014 Super GT so we can race with both under the same regulations. (Including a Base Model version for each cars)
13354_1.jpg

supergt-manufacturer-2014-unveiling-2013-the-lexus-honda-and-nissan-challengers-for-2014.jpg

Indycars. (Including a Base Model version)
scott-dixon.jpg

NASCAR 2014 (the ideal ones for me would be all the Chase drivers' cars) + all the rest of the Stewart-Haas' cars. (Including a Base Model version for each cars brand (Chevy, Ford, Toyota)

Audi Sport TT Cup 2015. (Including a Base Model version for each cars)
Audi-TT-race-car-0.jpg

WTCC 2014. (Including a Base Model version for each cars)
053223_wtcc_race_1_start_hungaroring.jpeg

GTLM. (Including a Base Model version for each cars)
a7676d55755b8af1373b3d87dc227f54.jpg

tusc-indianapolis-2014-93-srt-motorsports-viper-kuno-wittmer-jonathan-bomarito.jpg

wec-sebring-march-testing-2014-912-porsche-911-gtlm.jpg

That Porsche GTLM is VERY unlikely, but if they make it a RUF it could be good enough.

And of course a couple race tracks such as:
Interlagos, Yas Marina, Sepang, Sonoma Raceway, Hockenheim, Phillip Island Circuit, Indianapolis new GP course, Watkins Glen circuit, Montreal Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Road America circuit.

The track Editor.

Maybe a very basic livery editor or pre-made liveries we can paint how we want.
If only...

In terms of features and updates there isn't much I would like to see. After all it would be an update so desired changes should be realistic and not list everything you hope for GT7 to have.

I would like the Course Creator, Endurance Events and the ability to delete individual lap times. Any update to the AI would be welcome, but with power all spoken for I doubt there is much that can be done without sacrificing elsewhere.

Will there be an update in December? Yes, around Christmas.

SPEC 2.0? No idea, maybe it will be just 1.15, it doesn't matter in the end.

There will be a VGT, the Chapparal 2X VGT.

And there is 2 features promised :

- B-SPEC
- Course maker

I think at least one of the two will be in the next update.

I hope not, I prefer to stay realistic :)

Why are people thinking that is next update will be the most amazing thing ever?

Most likely it will be 1.15 and not Spec 2.0 - if it's not 2.0, don't expect DLC to come.

There will be the new Chapparal VGT and possibly a new feature - either Course Maker or B-Spec and little improvements, bug fixes, tweaks etc.

Adding new content besides new features and VGT's is highly unlikely in my book and has only happened once with no information prior to it's release.

However, I do wish that some more modern hypercars would be added, using the (possible) new way that PD is creating sounds - e.g. LaFerrari, P1.

New tracks would always be welcome, I would love to see some more Australian content - this includes V8 Supercars as proper championships have been lacking (the one 2000 Falcon XR8 doesn't count as it's modelled horribly and sounds disgusting as well).

• B-spec
  • course maker
  • Lotus exige (if only)
  • Lambo sesto elemento and veneno
  • some few new tracks
Yeah that'll be the perfect present for me...
too bad it'll never happen :(

I know what the next update will contain!

How about, um, existing promised GT6 features PD yet to launch!

This is what the Suggestions forums are for.

At the moment, the five things people most want are the BMW E30 M3, a Premium Mk4 Supra RZ, Pikes Peak, improved engine sounds and a livery editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back