• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,818 comments

F1 fan

Thin Lizzy fan.
Premium
Scotland
Yokohama
F1fan1
Just wanted to start this off by saying I've recently started going through my unfinished back catalog of pc games.

Currently, I'm playing:

GP2
GP2: Modified version with fantasy season (16 of my favourite tracks and 2011 car mod)
GP3
Morrowind
Monkey Island 2.
Commando's 1 (and expansion pack)
Commando's 2
Commando's 3

I'm only playing for about two hours per day, but I'm trying to work my way through those games to kill time before F12011 and Skyrim are released. What games are you playing now?

GT5.

Some Dirt3 every once in a while. Hooked up the PS2 the other night and played some GTA:Vice City. That's about it.

I'm currently playing Vagrant Story on the good, old PSX. Well, on an emulator, I can't even find my old PlayStation anymore, but the game was lying around somewhere in the basement, so I'm just using the PC :sly:

Aside from that... I've played a bit of Magic: The Gathering online on a freeware programme, but that's about it. Really haven't had the time to go through a lot of games as of late.

GT5
F1 2010
GTA IV
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Toca Race Driver 2006
MotoGP(PSP)
Gran Turismo PSP

Now that my classes have returned my playing time has decreased a little but I'm mostly on GT5, COD B.O.(Zombies only), MW2 and F1 2010.

iracing
ncaa football
the witcher 2

It cracks me up that the op says he only plays about 2 hours a day. I'm lucky to get 2 hours a week in.

iracing
ncaa football
the witcher 2

It cracks me up that the op says he only plays about 2 hours a day. I'm lucky to get 2 hours a week in.

I just said that as I listed a lot of games. Besides, I'm unemployed right now, so have more time on my hands than some.

I seldomly stick to one game until I'm done so basically I play most of the games I own all the time. But I guess right now there is more focus on Heavenly Sword, Resistance FoM, Killzone 3 and NFS:HP.

Homefront, Tiger Woods Golf 12, GT5 primarily.

Resistance: Fall of Man and IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey occasionally.

Also own MLB The Show 2010 but have put that to the side for a while.

Rented Dirt 3 last week, as a prelude to a possible purchase, but decided I can do without it. On intermediate difficultly, I had the sense compared to GT5 that the program was doing more of the driving than I was. The Gymkhana stuff was also too prominent given that I prefer racing and rally to drifting.

F1 2010 every day to keep my game up for 2011 :)
Just Cause 2 (Had this for like over a year now and I'm just now getting to 90%)
Tom Clancy's Endwar
rFactor with like 100+ mods lol

Oh goody. Looks like I'm not the only hapless individual with attention deficit requiring more than one game at any given time to be on my "play list". Only problem is trying to find time to play any one of them let alone all of them. :lol:

I'm currently trying to make my way through the current tittles:

Witcher 2
Morrowind
Dirt 3
Shift 2
Force Unleashed 2

Tell me about it. I just realized I never got anywhere near completing a single commando's game, so I'm trying to work my way through the first one and it's expansion pack, the second one and the third.

Wish they made more of those games, but I'd never get round to completing them anyway.

Mostly ModNation Racers and Gran Turismo 5 are what I'm playing now. I want to continue playing 3D Dot Game Heroes as well. I am taking somewhat a break from Super Street Fighter IV. Of all of my games, the game I've played the least was Grand Theft Auto 4. Because of the silly nature of past GTA games, I somehow can't connect with GTA4 as much as I did with the games between "GTA3" through "GTA: Vice City Stories." If/When I get Test Drive Unlimted 2, I'll even be playing that more. I still want to explore more of Ibiza as well as Oahu.

So that's what I'm playing now. When I think of more games I want to rent or buy, I'll be playing those as well.

I've been into GT5 recently, and I just moved into my new house with my parents today :) played GT5 for a little bit but now I am playing F1 2010 :D

Been playing MX vs. ATV Alive (very buggy therefore frustrating), GT5, just a little Black Ops, Some Burnout Paradise, and LBP2.

GT5
NASCAR 2011
rFactor (Mainly the SCE and Enduracer mods)
Tekken 6

Will be starting on both God Of War III and Ghost Of Sparta with the Deimos Skin soon.

Back