What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,818 comments
I've added "Test Drive Unlimited 2" to my collection. So I'll be playing this to continue exploring Ibiza (I am at about 95% complete exploring both areas of Ibiza).

Lately it's been

MLB2k11 for the most part. 162 game seasons take a lot of time...I usually sim the games once I have a solid lead though to speed things up.

on the side I've been playing some Dead Rising 2 and the Shivering Isles DLC for Oblivion

I'm having a thing for retro games lately. Currently playing Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles. They really don't make games lik they used to.

I'm having a thing for retro games lately. Currently playing Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles. They really don't make games lik they used to.

Me too. I went a little crazy on ebay a few months back and now I have a fairly large queue of old mid 90's classic pc games sitting around waiting for me to get to them.

A smashed through Mafia 2 so quickly I didn't even get to update in this thread that I was playing it!

I just picked up Just Cause 2 but I'm resisting the urge to install it till I have finished the Witcher 2 as I can see myself wasting a lot of time surfing planes and grappling enemies to explosive barrels.

I also stopped playing Force Unleashed 2 halfway through. I kind of lost interest in the end. I'll try and revisit it in a few days time so I can finish it, but it's just starting to feel like a bit of a grind.

So play list at present looks as follows:

Dirt 3
Witcher 2
Morrowind

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and Sonic Adventure. I plan on playing Dirt 3 a bit more often too.

A smashed through Mafia 2 so quickly I didn't even get to update in this thread that I was playing it!

Yeah, I managed to go through Mafia 2 very quickly. Bit of a disappointment.

Edit: Am making steady progress through Commandos 2. I recently came back to it and am having more luck than I did when I was an impatient teenager.

I'm playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and GT5 now on my PS3.

In GT5, I'm doing B-Spec Sunday Cup (first cup) in Formula GT! I've been doing A-Spec like 99% (look at my levels) so time to do some B-Spec with good cars! LOL, I went to first place in 0,5 seconds from the start.

Believe, this is fun. :D

Finally managed to get Grand Prix legends to work on my computer. :bowdown: Using a keyboard though... :ill:

Trying to complete the Shangri-La easter egg (Black Ops). And we've got four people with mics, so it'll be easier...

Now that I've completed both Portal 2(great game!) and Dead Space 2 (another great game!), I'm jumping back and forth from Dead Space Extraction, Medal Of Honor Frontline, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Mortal Kombat and GT5.

I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas. I just bought the "Old World Blues" DLC expansion for it today, by the way.

I am actually on my way towards finally completing Commando's 2. Making steady progress through the awesome, but huge, Colditz mission, after that, just one more to go.

I have never been close to completing a Commando's game before, but I think it should be done in a week or so.

Currently rotating between four titles:

justcause2pcboxartzs.jpg

Just Cause 2 - Let me surmise in one word.... EPIC! So far terrible story, like a B grade action flick. The voice acting is laughable but damned if this isn't one of the most enterprising open word games ever. I just like tethering people to gas cannisters. I lost interest in the story quickly however so I'm not sure I will ever actually finish the game but I really dig causing chaos.

bastionboxartpc.jpg

Bastion - Downloaded this off Steam last night and I can't seem to stop playing it. The soundtrack is truly amazing and the graphics are cute. I'd totally recommend to anyone!

dukenukemforeverausboxa.jpg

Duke Nukem Forever - Not particularly impressed by this one unfortunately. I'll probably work my way through it over the next few weeks but only so I can justify the money I spent on it.

20091231082109fallout3c.jpg

Fallout 3 - Well after the disappointment that was New Vegas, I went back to playing F3. Going through a second time I'm certainly taking different options and routes to my first play through. I've been exploring a lot of the areas I missed the first time around which is also keeping me entertained.

Borrowed "just cause 2" from a friend of mine just cause it looked interesting... :D

Fun game!!! reminds me alot of GTA san andreas,wich for me was by far the best of the series...

Love the fact you can just do whatever you want , and the incredible scale of the map!!

Nice game for the rainy days... :)

spy.

Fallout 3 - Well after the disappointment that was New Vegas, I went back to playing F3. Going through a second time I'm certainly taking different options and routes to my first play through. I've been exploring a lot of the areas I missed the first time around which is also keeping me entertained.

Disappointment? Really? Although I haven't completed New Vegas, I prefer it to fallout 3. The main campaign is a lot longer, and I spent a lot of time on side missions too.

Perhaps I just expected too much from Fallout 3, but didn't get hyped up for New Vegas at all... As a matter of fact, I was on the fence about buying New Vegas until one payday, I decided to treat myself to a new game. I went into the store and realized that New Vegas was the only game that I wanted.

iRacing and thats about it.

Patiently waiting on F1 2011 for ps3. Probably the only game thats going to pull me away from iRacing for a while.

Disappointment? Really? Although I haven't completed New Vegas, I prefer it to fallout 3. The main campaign is a lot longer, and I spent a lot of time on side missions too.

Perhaps I just expected too much from Fallout 3, but didn't get hyped up for New Vegas at all... As a matter of fact, I was on the fence about buying New Vegas until one payday, I decided to treat myself to a new game. I went into the store and realized that New Vegas was the only game that I wanted.

Personally a big part of what I really enjoyed was that initial sense of hopelessness that I got when I first played F3. Coming out of the vault into a demolished and desolate wasteland. I didn't get that coming to a pretty heavily populated Mojave. I also felt that NV forced me to be either a very good or bad character with the faction system. I liked being more of an ambiguous figure in F3, although I have to admit that the karma portion of the game was a little better in NV. New Vegas definitely is a better game as far as mechanics are concerned but it just didn't captivate me.

Currently playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 👍 For $35, there was no way I would pass that up :) Enjoying it more than I did MW2, which is probably saying something.

Also learning to drive properly without ABS on GT5, proving to be a very rewarding experience on a wheel 👍

I'm playing...
Gran Turismo 5
Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 2012:The Masters
Heavenly Sword

The first two i play constantly and in between my gamefly games.

Back