What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,822 comments
Aliens v Predator. The online part of this game is propably the best multiplayer experience ive had. Stealth kills are amazing and gruesome, and infestation is awesome when there all after you.

I've picked up Forza 3 again recently, so that's what I'm currently playing. Will have to do until FM4 comes along. Which, in turn, will keep me busy until Diablo III hits.

In my return to playing the PS3, I played:

Gran Turismo 5
NFS Shift 2 (WTF? :boggled:)
NASCAR 2011
Tekken 6 (Forever alone)

Gonna be playing the new Rezzurection map pack from BO: Zombies, but thinking about how awesome BF3 will be :D

last week I picked up Battlefield bad company 2.
it's my 2nd shooter (1ste was battlefield modern combat) and I absolutely love it.
yes I could have wait for BF3 but I first wanted to try and find out if i liked shooters:idea:

Currently playing Super Meat Boy. This is a very odd game. I find it incredibly hard and will want to rage quit, but on the other hand I still want to keep plowing on. You get a great feeling of satisfaction every time you finish a hard stage. Deviously designed game as it teeters right on the edge of being frustrating.

At the moment I'm going back through Final Fantasy X just because, along with some GT5 thrown in now and then. However, once I get them ordered and they arrive, I'll be playing NHL 12 and the first two Uncharted games. I'm glad they came out with the dual pack. I'll likely end up with one of the new Uncharted 3 PS3 bundles in November as well since my 80gb MGS4 PS3 is on its last legs.

and I'm now playing a little bit of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 3 before sleep.

This is the only game I'm playing now....and the reason for this is because of a constantly ongoing tournament...if it wasn't for this, I'd be doing other stuff.

Still playing Super Meat Boy. When I need to take a break from rage quit, I've been playing some of this:

callofjuarezboundinbloox.jpg

I'm really enjoying Call of Juarez. I missed out on the Read Dead Redemption thing as I don't have a PS3 but this is giving me a good fix of western action. Actually I remember playing the original Red Dead Revolver and this does remind me of that some what.

Still playing Super Meat Boy. When I need to take a break from rage quit, I've been playing some of this:

callofjuarezboundinbloox.jpg

I'm really enjoying Call of Juarez. I missed out on the Read Dead Redemption thing as I don't have a PS3 but this is giving me a good fix of western action. Actually I remember playing the original Red Dead Revolver and this does remind me of that some what.

In my humble opinion Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood is a very underrated game(perhaps because it is western and not developed by Rockstar?). I really enjoyed it.👍

Granted I have not played Call Of Juarez: The Cartel, I must admit my disappointment with the modernized direction the studio decided to take.

Red Dead is great too. 👍

I'm jumping back into Just Cause 2 after a very long hiatus. :)

In my humble opinion Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood is a very underrated game(perhaps because it is western and not developed by Rockstar?). I really enjoyed it.👍

Granted I have not played Call Of Juarez: The Cartel, I must admit my disappointment with the modernized direction the studio decided to take.

Red Dead is great too. 👍

It's a shame they went the modern path. I think they hoped that it would be the COD of cops & robbers. It looses too much of what is really going for it, which is atmosphere. I heard the Cartel wasn't that great.

I'm jumping back into Just Cause 2 after a very long hiatus. :)

Terrible voice acting, stupidly over the top and silly but damn I love Just Cause 2. One of my favorite games. 👍

GT5
File was erased, the day I got my wheel... so yeah XD

Dirt 3
Play it occasionally whenever I dont feel like racing on simulators.

Richard Burns Rally
Play it almost the same amount of time as I do in GT5, It definetely is true on the most realistic rally racing game. Changed my whole mind about Rally racing.

Final Fantasy XIII
Just got it yesterday, pretty descent but not as intriguing as IX in my opinion though. But like I said I just started playing it yesterday

F1 2011 - Newly released, enjoying it too for some relaxed yet intense racing.

iRacing - Just fiddling around with testing really, a little less due to F1 2011 at the moment. Don't have the time to dedicate to a series, and I don't like losing so no fly by races for me.

World of Warcraft : Started playing a little with a friend of mine, not playing often at the moment as we're both busy but i pop on from day to day, still a great game despite its current version flaws and downfalls

Warcraft 3 - Started playing this on the side whilst watching some movies on the weekend, whether i'l keep playin until i finish it is uncertain. My favourite strategy game.

Well this is in the order that i'am enjoying them at this time,

1. Race07

2.RFactor

3.F1 2011

4.GT5

5.Forza Motorsports 3

6.Grand Touring Legends

Back