What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,818 comments
inFamous: Second Son

Dead Nation

I took a couple week break from games and inFamous revived my love for games.

Had a go with the new ETS2 version today, and it's very good! 👍 And either tomorrow or Monday, I'll have a go with Goat Simulator, depending on it's availability (yes, really, Goat Simulator). :dopey:

Dungeon Defenders

World of Tanks

Minecraft - They just had an incredible update that adds a LOT of new features including anvil, ability to trade with villagers, and much more.

Currently playing...

Gran Turismo 6
DiRT 3
Race 07'
Live For Speed
Euro Truck Simulator 2
City Car Driving
OMSi
Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
DTM Experience (Demo)
Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City
Richard Burns Rally

As you can probably tell... Most of these titles have cars involved in one way or another! :P

Finally getting around to finishing the original MGS and awaiting my copy of Final fantasy X HD remaster to come through the post :)

Serious nostalgia on the cards here!

Mobile:
Ingress
clash of clans

Ps4
Just platinumed infamous, but have a few side quest left on pt#2
Going to start tomb raider tonight

- Ground Zeroes (11 hours in and I still haven't done all the side ops)
- Peace Walker (I forgot how mind-bogglingly huge this game is, I might either start again or shelve it indefinitely)
- GT6, briefly, to take a few cars I bought out for a spin around Tsukuba. The McLaren F1 GTR is awesome, my first lap was in the 52s range after not having played for weeks. Then I tried to push harder and didn't set a valid lap for the next five laps, so I moved on...
- LUFTRAUSERS. Still can't get a higher score than about 20k but I am focusing on missions more than chasing a high score. This is what I keep telling myself.

I've also continued to tick games off my backlog, tonight I played Dust: An Elysian Tail (didn't like it), Hell Yeah! (did like it) and Saturday Morning RPG (liked that too). This is just one of the four backlogs I have, and I still have seven games on it. This is the backlog where each game cost me practically nothing (thanks to bundles) and many of them are things I didn't even want but got along with stuff I do want, so I don't mind only giving the games a few minutes before deciding whether or not I'll keep playing. Most of the games from this backlog have been uninstalled and hidden, unsurprisingly the ones I did keep were games I bought bundles specifically for.

Infamous Second Son (although I've hit a game ruining glitch, physically can not progress in the game anymore :().

A fair bit of GT6 too, I finally got round to making a stand for my wheel.

Latest Posts

Back