What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,777 comments
-Gears Of War 3 3D Started playing through the campaign again in 3d. Just such an amazing campaign and the 3d just makes the experience even better. So much depth perception and immersion in 3d.
-Dungeon Defenders
-Minecraft
-Forza 4
-Dead Island
-Diablo 3

PC
Age Of Empires 3 - Played a game of 4 vs 4 bots on expert. Very long epic 2 hour battle but eventually we all got destroyed by the AI. :lol:

Last edited:
Just finished up Tomb Raider:DE on PS4. Really fun game that i missed on PS3.
Rounding up the collectibles now as i finished the game at around 80%

Caz
Just finished up Tomb Raider:DE on PS4. Really fun game that i missed on PS3.
Rounding up the collectibles now as i finished the game at around 80%
I tried it but just couldn't like it. All the reviews had me exited for a good story and character development.... But the people she travels with are possibly the dumbest persons in the world... Durig the first couple of hours I laughed out loud on several occassions.

It does look eautifull though and the gameplay is very fluid.

I tried it but just couldn't like it. All the reviews had me exited for a good story and character development.... But the people she travels with are possibly the dumbest persons in the world... Durig the first couple of hours I laughed out loud on several occassions.

It does look eautifull though and the gameplay is very fluid.

She does travel with some pretty brainless smart people.

Titanfall - Been severely hooked on this game. One of the most fun multiplayer games since Halo 4 and BF3.
Dungeon Defenders - Huntress hit level 40 on Tuesday.

I started upp Need For Speed: The Run today. It's really alot of fun, I like everything about it :)

It's rubberband racing and other stuff but I don't mind and I knew that beforehand.

Last edited:
Just started playing GTA Online. I don't normally play online. But I have heard so many good thing about GTA that I have to try it out. It's kind of annoying so far. Because of my low level, I keep getting kicked out of races. GRRR.

Which one?

I've got two more trophies for Need for Speed: Most Wanted on the Vita and I'll have the Platinum. 👍

For Hunter Journey, i just started 12'th week and my mission objective is to Gift 2 packages per match. Super Easy.

Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, 2 player coop with my brother, old skool LAN party style! :D
and
Action Dimention paintball on Facebook.

PS3:

>GT6
>Metro Last Light
>Tomb Raider

PC:

>ArmA III
>Metro 2033
>Battlefield 4
>Planetside 2

PS4:

>Mercenary Kings
>Outlast

I'm having surprisingly more fun with GT6 lately, as for the Metro games, is a nice refreshing storytale that breaks the conventional rules for action games.

Kerbal Space Program (PC) and Ridge Racer Type 4 (Vita). I'll probably regret saying this but the Dig Racing Team career mode isn't quite as hard as I was expecting, I managed to win the first four races without too much trouble, though I have yet to win at Phantomile so I'm only halfway through.

Currently playing Sleeping Dogs on the PS3. Had an eye on this game for a long while and finally picked it up yesterday at one of my local Gamestop for around $15.

Haven't made it far through the story or the game itself, but I'm really liking Hong Kong, the combat system (albeit a bit repetitive pressing square over and over again) as well the absolutely hilarious arcadey physics. Still getting used to the left-hand traffic though, which turns out to be harder than I imagined (:D).

Back