What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,818 comments
I'm back to Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer, and i'm enjoying it again. Also playing FIFA 14 (PS3 & PS4), with a bit of GT6 thrown in. But i'm gonna play less GT6, since i've got platinum and golded all the Senna challenges.

Still to play more Watch Dogs (PS4) in the next weeks when I get some days off.

PS3: Gran Turismo 6 (not a lot though)
Ace Combat Infinity (I absolutely love this game)

Xbox One: Forza Motorsport 5

Xbox 360: Grand Theft Auto 5
Forza Motorsport 4 & Forza Horizon

PC: Skyrim (modded)
various others out of my library:lol:

PS3: Been on GT6 for a couple of days.
PS4: Infamous: Second Son - taking screenshots! :)

Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.3): Plants vs Zombies 2!

PC
  • Spintires demo
  • World of Tanks- After a lot of hard work I was finally able to upgrade my level 7 tank. It did so well I ended a match last night with 3,000 points in damage to the other team!!!! Still so addicted to this game.
  • Halo 4 - Played a fair amount of mp.
  • Dead Space 3- FINALLY had a chance to finish up this co-op campaign with my brother. I have beat the game at least 5-6 times but never had a chance to finish it with my brother. Had a great time.
  • GTA5 - Played a little more of the mp.
  • Titanfall - Still trying to get my last challenge for level 5. Need to kill 5 pilots while auto-ejecting. So difficult.

I've begun to sink my teeth into Age of Wonders III. Takes a bit of getting used to and I have to learn the ropes yet. Quite fun, though, and pretty challenging. And I'm getting a few matches done in War Thunder again. I'm a bit rusty, though...

Oh, and since my room mate's been going on and on about Zelda and recently even started playing Ocarina of Time, I've decided to do something similar. So, I dug out my old GameCube (surprised that that thing's even working, after years in the basement) and fired up The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. And boy, did that game age well!

Oh, and since my room mate's been going on and on about Zelda and recently even started playing Ocarina of Time, I've decided to do something similar. So, I dug out my old GameCube (surprised that that thing's even working, after years in the basement) and fired up The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. And boy, did that game age well!

I fired up Wind Waker HD and it's been a blast playing it again. When I first played it on my GC like 10 years ago I wasn't impressed with the graphics and massive amounts of sailing after playing what is still my favorite game OAT: Zelda OoT. But after playing and enjoying Skyward Sword I see a lot of things I liked in SS, getting their roots from Wind Waker 👍 And the game is silky smooth with the new graphics.

I'm also nearly done with Mario Kart 8 and am in the middle of one of my fav N64 games (playing on PC) World Driver Championship :) Watch_Dogs didn't do much for me so I lent it to my boss who just got a PS4. I'm hoping to have a clean slate for when Project Cars comes out this fall.

Jerome

With the recently announced Zelda title coming out for the Wii U, Yoshi's Wooly World, Mario Kart 8, all the Virtual Console titles and the Wind Waker HD remake, I'm tempted to buy a Wii U. They're not even that expensive. Seems like the Wii U's got the least overlap with PC games, as well. Tempting indeed. :lol:

I've been playing through the PC version of the Mass Effect Trilogy for the first time recently. I've completed Mass Effect 1 and I'm done with 2 outside of a couple of DLC missions that I want to complete before moving on to the last game. I have loved the games so far 👍

Right now? Nothing. Why? overheating problems.

In some unsure amount of months? Every single things I have. And that's 90+ games on Steam, plus a few small games from the internet like The Powder Toy, BeamNG etc.

I've been playing Saints Row IV (got it 75% off) as well as Spintires both on PC. Also i've been playing red dead redemption on ps3, i've only recently got it. Oh and i just got starbound on pc too so i've been throwing some of that in.

With the recently announced Zelda title coming out for the Wii U, Yoshi's Wooly World, Mario Kart 8, all the Virtual Console titles and the Wind Waker HD remake, I'm tempted to buy a Wii U. They're not even that expensive. Seems like the Wii U's got the least overlap with PC games, as well. Tempting indeed. :lol:

Yea I caved in and bought one just so I can play MK8 and WW:HD and the rumor of a new Zelda WiiU game was enough to push me over the edge. It's gotta be wrong on some level that I'm enjoying MK8 way more than I did GTAV Clone Watch_Dogs?

Jerome

Yea I caved in and bought one just so I can play MK8 and WW:HD and the rumor of a new Zelda WiiU game was enough to push me over the edge. It's gotta be wrong on some level that I'm enjoying MK8 way more than I did GTAV Clone Watch_Dogs?

Jerome
Watch_Dogs is meh at best. Thoroughly overhyped, that game. Played it at a friend's place a few times and wondered what's supposed to be oh so great about it?

And one thing I noticed is that, at least to me, all other platforms seem to spawn mostly gritty, serious-ish titles. At least if we're not considering indy titles and such. Maybe I'm becoming more and more of a casual gamer, but I've had my fill of that with Dark Souls II, for example. Same for super-serious competitive multiplayer games. Dunno, I'm in the mood for some quality, light-hearted up-beat games. So, yeah, WiiU. Tempting as heck :lol:

I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for $10 a couple weeks ago and I've been playing ever since when I get a chance, a solid, fun game. Before that I was playing Forza 4, now that I have finshed the last season, I rediscovered the joy of racing events from the events calander instead.

I've been trying to play some Far Cry: Blood Dragon lately, as well as the first three Metal Gear Solid games. But besides GT6 I've been playing Thunder Force III the most.

I was just playing GTA Online with @Apok and @Dragonistic, mainly just driving around for... Wow, quite some time.

Here's me after beating the two of them plus another guy to the top of the mountain:
0_0.jpg

And here's... I don't know who was driving what, but here are the other guys:
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Then I drove off the mountain at fairly high speed, finally the game crashed shortly after I found a Cargobob so I called it a night. It's a shame the resolution is so small, hopefully we'll be able to give it another go when the PC version is out and get some proper screenshots!

Also playing Ace Combat Infinity and Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate. That's a fun game but it's getting quite tricky and a little frustrating now that I'm up to the 5th chapter.

PS3 - Super Stardust HD..the demo. The game's loads of fun and looks amazing. Definitely gonna buy the full thing.

Uncharted 1, 2, and 3. Got the third one from a friend to complete the collection, now I shall beat them all! :D

Last edited:
Got in a wide variety of gaming this weekend.

PS3
  • GT5 - Made some more progress with the campaign. Finished up the National A European hot hatch.

PC
  • League of Legends - I programmed my new 13 button mouse and had a great time playing this game. Played about 4 games and I am really starting to like this game a lot now. That new 13 button mouse helped a LOT. Now I dont need to use the keyboard at all. :)

• Guitar Hero Metallica - Havent played this in about 3 years. Played guitar.
  • Rock Band 2 - Havent played this in about 3 years. Forgot how much I love this game. But I was very rusty after not playing for 3 years. Played drums and guitar. Got a shin cramp after playing "maps" on expert. :embarrassed:
  • World of Tanks - Finally maxed out the upgrades on my level 7 tank and now it is very powerful. Usually does on average at least 300+ damage per shot.
  • TDU2 - Made another attempt at the campaign and just found it is more frustrating than fun. So I decided to start unlocking more roads again and just cruised around for an hour or so.
  • Titanfall - Purchased the new DLC and played a few games. The game was having a hard time finding other players for the new maps. When it did, they were way above my rank so I ended up getting destroyed.
  • Minecraft - Played a little more of the Halo dlc.

Last edited:
Decided to take a break from my PS3 for awhile. Been playing some games on my Xbox 360 for quite sometime now, and there a lot of much fun! :D

DiRT 3

Forza Motorsport 3

Forza Motorsport 4

Ridge Racer 6

The last few days the only game I have been playing is Arma 3. However, I will probably go back to playing some more Diablo 3 with friends, at least when they are on and playing Diablo 3.

The last few days the only game I have been playing is Arma 3.

Are you enjoying it?

I've been playing very little except for GTA Online lately, I've been trying to settle on what I want in my garages and how to arrange them (it's all quite OCD). I have also been playing GT PSP on my Vita during my commute, too.

PS3

GTA V and GTA Online
F1 Championship Edition (the best £2 I have ever spent)
GT6

PS2

GT4

PC

James Pond 2 Codename : Robocod (retro)

Android

Goat Rampage
Farming Simulator 2014
Plague Inc (moded)
Colin McRae Rally
Minecraft Pocket Edition
Tappy Chicken