What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,822 comments
I played GP Legends online with a friend tonight for the first time ever. We were using the 1967 F2 mod, I had it running at 5760x1080, 60fps with my G27. I even found a mod to make the shifter work! The only problem is I can't drive all that well, those cars are tricky. It looks pretty good considering it came out in 1998 and was then very heavily modded, that cockpit looks nearly as good as Race 07.

gpl.jpg

Dark Souls II and GTA V.

Can you give me a quick opinion on Dark Souls II, Witcher 2 and Skyrim? Need a break from racing games and shooters. Not much of an RPG or fantasy-like game fan, although I loved all three of the Mass Effect games. Those were ridiculously good and worth several playthroughs.

Arma II, OA. Using DayZ Commander, and if I recall 1.8.3 is the Version.
So you basically play the "vanilla" DayZ mod?

Been a long time since i've played that.

I'm so used to Overpoch/Epoch/Overwatch/Origins/whatnot mods now... :sly:

So you basically play the "vanilla" DayZ mod?

Been a long time since i've played that.

I'm so used to Overpoch/Epoch/Overwatch/Origins/whatnot mods now... :sly:

I have Epoch installed. Played a bit. But been busy with PVP UK server, and Walking Dead. Add me on steam its TheKitten. A kitten with bread on his face.

Can you give me a quick opinion on Dark Souls II, Witcher 2 and Skyrim? Need a break from racing games and shooters. Not much of an RPG or fantasy-like game fan, although I loved all three of the Mass Effect games. Those were ridiculously good and worth several playthroughs.

Dark Souls II is a very hard game. You're going to have to spend spent some time to learn the game. You're gonna die dozens of time. The Bosses are Hard.
I recommended to you playing Skyrim and Witcher first. The game world is much bigger, compared with Dark Souls II, and more "friendly".
But if you are a Mass Effect fan, the bests RPG for you is Dragon Age. Dragon Age is from Bioware, the same producers of Mass Effect.

I've gone back in time a bit recently, as I've been playing:

Super Mario 64
Perfect Dark
TimeSplitters 2
F-Zero GX
Super Mario Sunshine

And as for more recent stuff:

Mario Kart 8
Forza 5
MGS V: Ground Zeroes

Since my PC isn't working and Xbox360 DVD drive broke I've just been playing PS1/2/3.

Lately I've been trying CoD4 again on PS3.
I've also been playing GT3-6 (haven't thought of playing 1/2 right now), GTA Vice City, MLB 2002, and BO1.

Android
Hill Climb Racing
Very fun game and one of the few I play once in a while on my phone if I am stuck somewhere like a grocery store with nothing else to do.

This is what I have been playing over the last couple weeks.

X1

• Destiny
  • BF4
  • Forza 5
  • Horizon 2 demo
  • Minecraft x1 edition

• World of Tanks
  • Minecraft 360 edition

Must say that I haven't started up the PS4 lately, but I played the following the past weeks:

PC
  • LA Noire
PS3

• GTAV
  • Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
PS2

• Burnout 3 Takedown
  • Tourist Trophy
  • Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Due to school I've had to cut down. I was grinding hard on yogscast complete modded Minecraft making videos. But a short recess and a situation later that seems to have died. Since then I have just wrapped up the GTA V story, doing all the side crap thats left over, then I'll head over and start working away at some online fun, mostly lately though it has been Planet Side 2 for the PC. Think I might pull out the ol' joystick though and give DCS a try soon as well.

I've been playing Destiny (PS3 and 4) and Front Mission 3 on my Vita, right up until I got to a fight where none of my Wanzers could hit the boss... Who was in the biggest Wanzer I'd fought up to that point. I was so annoyed that the game just wiped my team out by denying basically any hits on the boss (except for a handful of shotgun pellets or machine gun rounds - rifles and missiles were a straight up miss every time) that I quit and deleted it, so I guess it's back to GT PSP and MGS: PO, which is fine. Oh and I bought that Ace Combat PSP game on a whim and totally forgot, I suppose I may have just made room for it on my memory card.

FIFA 15 on the PS4.

It's been a good experience so far, but knowing EA, I know there will be loads of frustration ahead.

Just got the platinum on Oddworld: New 'N Tasty so on to

Destiny (level 11 and really enjoying so far)
and TLOU: Remastered --> Factions --> Interrogation - so much fun. Only played Supply Raid on PS3 for some reason.

Back