What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,776 comments
Just discovered a new little game I enjoy. It's called Scrolls, made by the Minecraft maker. It's a trading card game, much like Hearthstone, but adds a bit of tactical depth by adding board game elements. Plus, it's only 4.50 €, the micro transactions aren't as pronounced and in your face as they are in Hearthstone, it appears less grindy and has allows trading with other players.

And I happen to like the art style quite a bit. :D

I've mostly switched over to PC gaming, save for a session of GTA V on my PS3 every now and then. I've taken a very big liking to Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm, I really enjoy the slower gameplay of the title. It's nice to just plink away at enemies with your Kar98K without having to worry too much about your K/D. I've also recently finished Wolfenstein: The New Order, and i'm still busy on completing my so-manieth playthrough of the Mass Effect series. I'm fond of Insurgency and Euro Truck Simulator 2, but those two games haven't been played much.

I also have been starting to play DCS World with @Bopop4, he's been teaching me how to fly over the last few weeks, which has been a lot of fun. Once I can properly keep my plane in the air I can actually start doing missions with him :lol:

I'm playing final fantasy VI for the first time. It's fantastic! I'm about 15 hours inand I can't believe how much it put a spell on me. The music, the story in general and of the individual charactere, the incredible humour, I just love it. I haven't felt this invested in a game for years.

Watch_Dogs
Destiny
Gran Turismo 6 (Yup, I'm playing again.)

But I can't get away from my true love, GTA V.

Even with this winter sale from Steam, I haven't bought anything really, besides CS:GO.
Other than that, lately I've been playing Castle Crashers and BattleBlock Theater, and still with the occasional DayZ with a friend of mine.

Picked up Batman Arkham City yesterday. Great game, have no idea why it's taken me this long to get around to getting it.

Playing Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes every now and then. Great game, I love the open world it provides and all the different approaches to achieving my goals that come with it. A bit short in terms of individual playthroughs, but definitely a game one can spend few hours on.

Aside from that, I'm still playing Scrolls and War Thunder.

Managed to resist the urge to buy a few games during the Steam Winter sale. A friend of mine is trying to talk me into getting Red Orchestra 2, but I'm not into first person shooters at all...

Mostly on THE CREW and GTAV on PS4. When I'm not on PS4 it's usually RACE 07 - GTR EVO on PC

PS4
-Minecraft
-GTAV + Online
-FIFA 15
-FAR CRY 4
-Wolfenstein: The New Order (just started)

VITA

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Velocity 2X
Steamworld Dig
FM Classic 14
LBP VITA
Motorstorm RC

Have huge backlog of games but need a 32 or 64 m'card but their so goddamn expensive :(

Still totally addicted to PES 2015 myclub mode but firing up MotoGP14 in between.

Been a while since i had played a motogp game, caught me by surprise it's quite good.

PS4:
-Driveclub

Wii U:
-Wii Fit U
-Mario Kart 8
-Duck Hunt(NES)

3DS:
-Pokemon Omega Ruby
-Kid Icarus Uprising

I've gone back to bombing around the Caribbean in ACIV, mostly trying to engage as many ships at once as I possibly can. My record so far is eleven off the coast of Jamaica.

Ubisoft really need to bring all of their nautical-themed AC games together. Having wiped out the British, Spanish and French fleets in the Caribbean and the North Atlantic, I now want to see who would win in a fight between Jackdaw, Experto Crede, Morrígan and Aquila. And possibly the legendary ships from those games - Storm Fortress, El Impoluto and La Dama Negra.

I have had this urge to start gaming again, buy a PS4 and GT6. But as always, I'm punishing myself by not wanting to spend money on stuff that I need to start gaming again. :ouch:

I need to buy:

* new OS. I'm still using XP.

* at least a new graphics card. My current PC is probably too old and needs to be upgraded. I love all the good visual stuff of a game want to be able to play every race game with setting as high as possible.

* a new steering wheel. I don't want another G27 anymore

* race game(s). I definitely want AC and that next car game thing from Bugbear. Maybe Project Cars.
* Maybe a new PS4 and GT6.

Well, playing a bit of Scrolls every now and then, but the tiny community is hurting the game real bad. Bummer, as it's great otherwise.

Mostly wasting time on War Thunder, really.

Just finished Farcry 4. "Stealthily" mortared a fortress into oblivion for my last no detection for the skill. Moving onto Dragon Age Inquisition next and got a new file going on Pokemon Alpha Saphire

Stuck on Final Fantasy x HD remake this week and finally finished my first FF game :)

Also went back for a bit of battlefield 3 and the standard 3/4 games of PES 2015 per day.

@Brett, I'll be honest, I'm getting the same kind of WoW burnout I got from earlier expansions. It's just that I'm getting it already, primarily due to two things:

My main is a tank and tanking or healing with randoms isn't something I'm looking forward to, my guild's too small to support me and queue times for DPS are insane. I'm now playing some other characters, but can't decide what class to level to 100 next - and my motivation to log back on is dropping rather quickly. Sure, that's a very specific problem. But it is the single big negative aspect I can see with WoD.

Well, that, and Feral Druids destroying everything in PvP. EVERYTHING!

So I decided to resubscribe to WoW. I have not made much progress so far. Every time I sit down to play, something else gets in the way of letting me play.

3DS: Pokemon Omega Ruby, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin and Kid Icarus:Uprising
Wii U: Super Mario Galaxy 2(Virtual Console), Mario Kart 8
PS4: PES2015 and NHL15

Finally pulled myself out of the rabbit hole that is FAR CRY 4 - but only after getting 100% completion, plus completing all of the non-essential activities (loot chests, convoys, weapon upgrades and so on and so forth) except for one glitched location.

Driveclub- Gambled on Season Pass to wait for upcoming DLC packs and been having fun in photomode.
The Crew- Grinding away to try and get the Agera R.

The only real gaming I've committed to these days is "Fist Puncher" on my OUYA. So far, I am at the "Royal Rumble" stage in this game. I am alternating between trying to clear this stage and upgrading my characters. It's worth buying the full game if you are a true fan of brawler games.

Latest Posts

Back