What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,776 comments
Been playing Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver.

Such an amazing game. The vibe it gives is very strong. Ues those blockpuzzles can get annoying but the rest is just so fantasic!

Been playing Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver.

Such an amazing game. The vibe it gives is very strong. Ues those blockpuzzles can get annoying but the rest is just so fantasic!

Totally agreed.This is the best series of games i've ever played and soul reaver legacy of kain is my best game ever.
Great atmosphere and fantastic scenario if you follow the trilogy.

PC only at the moment.

- Elite Dangerous
- Gamedev tycoon
- Dragon Age Origins (Working towards DA Inquisition skipping DA2)

Still at the the beginning of Dragon Age Origins, so I'm still not sure yet if I'll make it up to DAI, but it certainly peaked my interest.

Mainly War Thunder at the moment, trying to get better with the Tanks...

Also got into the closed beta for Heroes of the Storm (without buying in, that is), so I might derp around there a little.

It's back to Dead Island for me as they won't let me play Dying Light until the end of February now. I'm also still exploring Driveclub and taking too many photos in that game.

PS4: Driveclub 3DS: Pokemon Omega Ruby. Things kind of bleak right now on all fronts for me. Wii U hasn't got a worthwhile retail game coming out in the EU till late March and I have completed everything I own for it. 3DS hasn't got any new releases till mid Feburary that interest me and the PS4 library hasn't really got anything that excites me, even upcoming games aren't giving me too much to think about. Decided to pre-order The Order 1886 though, since it's the one I'm most intrigued about.

...Decided to pre-order The Order 1886 though, since it's the one I'm most intrigued about.
That does look good alright. Horror and Steam Punk ahoy! Don't forget Lego City: Undercover for the Wii U - unless you've already got it - quite a big game.

Gah, knew there was something I still had to pick up...now to go on a bargain hunt. :lol:
That does look good alright. Horror and Steam Punk ahoy! Don't forget Lego City: Undercover for the Wii U - unless you've already got it - quite a big game.

Games I'm playing

02022015_original.jpg

Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Gran Turismo 6
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal

Really enjoying the Valve games I got in a bundle. Haven't started Half Life yet!

Games I'm currently playing :
Nintendo DS lite :
Dragon quest monsters joker, I have clocked over 110 hours on it last time i played it and still haven't finished the game
PS2 :
Gran Turismo 3 and 4
GTA San Andraes
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix
Hummer Badlands
MX Vs ATV Unleashed
Cabela's big game hunter 2
X-BOX 360 :
Final Fantasy XIII
Forza Motorsport 3 and 4
Driver San Francisco
Midnight Club L.A. Complete edition (has DUB versions of a handful of cars)

Last edited:
Now that I've upgraded my PC, I haven't touched my PS3 in months, and I don't think I'll be getting a PS4. Games that I've been playing recently:

-Skyrim (PC) Not new to this game since I had it for PS3, but when you play it in Ultra settings, running at 60+fps, it opens a new world to you. Not to mention the amazing world that mods offer.

-Euro Truck Simulator 2. Amazingly fun and addictive game!! I got it on a Steam sale, but never thought I would get to love it so much! Considering getting a G27 for this.

-Resident Evil HD Remaster.

-Forza 4. Can't get enough of it!

PS4: - GTA 5 (+ online)
- Thief
- Monopoly Plus
PS3: - MLB14 The Show

Looking forward to: MLB15 The Show / The Vanashing of Ethan Carter (both PS4)

PS4:
The Crew
Grand Theft Auto V
DRIVECLUB
Need For Speed Rivals
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
War Thunder
Blacklight: Retribution
Transistor
InFamous: First Light

PC:
Race 07: GTR Evolution
GTR2
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Beam NG.Drive Tech Demo

Looking Forward To:
Project C.A.R.S
Need For Speed (2015)
The Division
Gran Turismo 7
Fallout 4
Beam NG.Drive
DiRT 4
Forza Motorsport 6

realMyst: Masterpiece Edition is 50% off on Steam right now so I figured I'd pick it up, I wanted realMyst (because having to play save file tennis between two semi-functional copies of the original Myst: Masterpiece Edition gets old quickly) but after reading that it somehow runs more like a slideshow than classic Myst does I thought I'd pass. The Unity remake Masterpiece Edition, though, runs well and lets you choose between classic and realMyst controls (i.e. point and click or 'free roam' with WASD and mouselook), I'm pretty sure it's an iOS/Android port given the UI but that's fine. Graphics are nowhere near as good as they could be considering it's a 2014 game, the day/night cycle is nice though... I really want to see someone remake it in a properly nice engine, though.

But yeah, if you want to play Myst on a modern OS, realMyst: Masterpiece Edition is the way to go. I sort-of remembered what to do from the one and only time I finished Myst before so I completed it in four hours, but then there's that new age that I haven't worked out how to access yet.

Also playing lots of Elite: Dangerous and Nuclear Throne. I just bought a Python and fitted it for more trading (...yay) in the former, the latter meanwhile has gotten a bit harder with recent updates which is fine by me. The update before the most recent totally broke Chicken and made her super OP - her active ability didn't affect her attack speed so with the recently revised Throne Butt (which used to let her attack at a normal speed while in slow motion, now it lets her move at normal speed instead) you could slow down almost everything in the game while moving and attacking at normal speed. Yet even with that huge advantage I never managed to get past 5_3 that week...

PS3
GT6

Android
Motorsport Manager (The best £2 I spent on the Play Store, very addicting game)
99 Problems
Make Them Fall
Stair Dismount
Run
Traffic Racer [Modded]

Currently playing Call of Duty 2 for the Xbox 360, just finished the British tank missions. The most boring missions which are a pain.

Been playing Smackdown vs Raw 2010 on my Wii very frequently lately. I haven't really been on my PS3 for months except to play Crash Bandicoot 2 around Valentines day and that is about it. I barely play GT6 at all nowadays.

Just bought Portal 2 on a Steam sale. Now I see why all the fuzz about this awesome game!

Also, my cousin sent me Borderlands 2 and Broforce. I already had Borderlands 2 for PS3, but my cousin insisted since he has it for pc and wanted to play it with me. I am once again blown away by how superior the PC version of a game is when compare with a console port. Master Race!!!

I also bought Never Alone.

I'm currently playing a lot of Heroes of the Storm, trying to unlock a few more heroes and level up some more to get into ranked play. Wanted to play some more Diablo III as well, but my entire friend list is busy leveling their seasonal characters, so I gotta play alone as I'm not into seasons or public games.

Got Pokémon: Soul Silver the other day as well. Gonna play that while getting some cardio done at the gym and to entertain myself during the late night shifts at work, as there's usually nothing to do past 10 o'clock p.m. Haven't been actively playing any of the DS Pokémon games until now, so I'm looking forward to doing so 👍 Especially since Pokémon Silver was a huge part of my childhood. At least as far as games go.

Started Dragon Age: Inquisition yesterday, tried to play through DA and DA2 first but could not wait any longer so I used the Keep to create a world state.

Also play some Train Fever, Driveclub and GTAV.

EA's UFC and Sniper Elite III. The former thanks to the Access Vault and the latter is currently only £10 for Gold users.

Back