What Grinds your Gears?

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 10,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diarrhoea is also a massive gear grinder. Donut induced diarrhoea, to be precise.

How ironic that you said that... On the way to the toilet as I type (thank god for the iPod)

I know, TMI, but, well timed.

and mine wasn't? :sly:

Ipood:dopey:

And now for what grinds my gears

1. People give crap because I like MCR's Planetary (GO!)
  2. My brother only likes any the sound of any engine as long as its an American V8. Sure, I loooove a noise like that, but there are more out there.
  3. People who sterotype, learn something before you run yer mouth!

What grinds my gears in that a certain someone in college who shouts out that alienware is the best and I never get a chance to back myself up. You can get the same damn laptop for hundreds to thousands less. Very ignorant to other brands because he wants a alienware and he would never own one since he wants one that costs $7000 and claims that the top alienware desktop has 12TB of RAM. It makes me feel like punching the bastard in the chest for his idiocy.

Sports athletes making millions of dollars playing a game, meanwhile working people can't afford to feed their families.

- People who make fun of your appearance
- People who judge you on your appearance
- People who only tease you because they know you don't want to fight and are too polite to scream at them
- Lazy people
- The recognition going to the wrong people
- People who only do things for attention
- Animal cruelty
- People who are disrespectful to people's property

Here, here.

On the fight topic, I swear, if I never got into a fight in my life it was because no one hit me, and because I'm not the violent type. But hit me, even if just once, and prepare to begin the sequence of combat. Also, remember that I will use whatever advantage I have at my disposal.

When you're filing the burrs off a piece of metal, and those nearly invisible metallic dust stabs your skin....

I just got one this morning and I can't even see where it is nor can I get it out because it's so microscopic.

People who blame sport athletes for making millions of doooolerz as if though they write their own checks.

So true.

*Snip!*
-That horrid moment when you lose your biscuit in a brew
*Snip!*

This + 1 Chuffing Million!

And Mcvities "Rich Tea" biscuits...They fall to pieces the second they hit the liquid!

"Rich tea" my bum.

False Advertising that is!

-The guys who think they are the toughest thing alive
-The guys who never stop talking about COD(my friend)
-Jaywalkers
-Slow people
-People up my butt when driving
-Stupid people who make stupid decisions
-Half the kids in my freshman class
-Rainy days
-Snow

I could go on forever.:ouch:

My friend who never stop talking about Dota, Black Shot or Sudden Attack even when the learning process is going in the class - whatever... And this lad who really bothers a lot about me, doing an oral test about cars while I never even bother him doing it about anime. Really don't get it and really grinds my gears!

I almost forgot...I also have an extreme dislike for mosquitoes, which seem to have no purpose on this Earth other than to annoy the living daylights out of any human they don't kill with malaria. Also, it really grinds my gears when people pronounce Celtic "Seltic", either because of the basketball team (which also annoys me) or just because they're ignorant. I realized that today when someone did just that. :mad:

Ever heard of a "street code"?

Yes, I have. No, I won't stick to it if someone else pushes me into a fight I was not even interested in entering. Again, if someone hits me first without me even knowing me I'm on a fight, they better run before I find something sharp.

You know what really grinds my gears?

People who don't know how to quote images when they are referring to an image already posted by another user.

Example:
DSC04432.jpg

this looks too real!

good job stevezx2002

Not only does he not know how to quote, he doesn't even see the difference between game and reality...

Fox News viewers and the propaganda they watch.

Ignoramuses in general piss me off, as well as those who preserve their ignorance.

-People who think anything that is an old style of something is "gay" if someone still writes (i.e. love poetry)

By people do you mean kids? Did someone call you gay cause you write poetry?

Poetry isn't gay. I use it as a way to express my emotions and relieve stress. I know its probably been said, but you have to just try to ignore them. What matters is what you think matters, not what they do. Also you guys want to know what grinds my gears? Being the kid at school nobody likes and ignores. But as soon as I get home and go on facebook, everyone wants to talk to me. :grumpy:

^^^ Poetry is a good way to express emotion, I've always done it, lyrically to be exact, but lyrical stuff is poetry anyway

Anyway, Realizing you forgot something just as it's too late to go back and get it Grinds my Gears

Good one. Also, what about when you have a test and forget an answer. Then you wake up at 3am the next night and remember the answer.

Yeah, that happens too, it's so annoying

Also, the fat b:censored:d who hangs around you like a bad smell but you hate them, and you REALLY have to someone a personal question, but that fat b:censored:d is there so you can't ask the question. Happened to me twice this week, caused by two different fat B:censored:ds. And I'm still yet to ask this person the question. GRRRRRRRR :mad:

^ That's happened to me twice, so I feel your pain.

Just Got my results 🤬 I work very hard and study till I Forgot what Fun is and Then baam instant Bad Grades 🤬 annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back