What is the car on the cover?

• Thread starter Gt fein
  • 206 comments
No, I'm almost positive it's an NSX...

B00000DMAU.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
reminded me of a camaro because of the pointy nose and the high back end
Ah, yes, that could be it. The rear section does look a bit short for an NSX, and the front looks too long...

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin

what do you guys think? It has to be one of these 2 cars.....
Camero%20SS.jpg

NSX%20Type%20R.jpg
It's got to be the Camaro - the front bumpter on end of the nose drops off far too gradually to be an NSX.

I've never had this type of cover, my GT1 cover is Quite different from this one. But on CD with GT2 I've got the same picture.
It's NSX. I'm 100% sure.
And what cars are on Japanese cover.One of them is Supra...

Skyline GT-R R34. Why? Look at the front bumper, how deep it goes, with that deep, open area in front where the cover sheet is loose. The rear of the GT-R also turns up a bit at the tail, just as this (and the NSX, though) does. Also, the passenger compartment is too tall for either the Camaro or NSX. But most importantly, it's a Japanese game, a country where the GT-R is king. What else would they put on the cover?

If it's not the GT-R, then it's the NSX, for the similar front bumper silhouette. :)

Here is what my ole Japanese box looks like
The pal box is just the gt logo with a tyre tread or something.

Personally the rear of the car on the us box looks like a camaro to me also the pointy front does as well.

Or it could be a demio who knows?? :D

Its a ****ing camaro. We all know the japanese case is different

Because of the way the front slopes and how you can make out the lights slightly, its a 1996 chevrolet camaro. Get your facts straight people.

What it it were really a Camaro and an NSX "Photoshoped " together...so people would always wonder?

I always felt it was a Corvette, though...but it may have been a little more difficult to track down a Camaro in the Land of the Rising Sun. So my vote is the NSX.

Back