What is the fastest car in GT5 ???

Fastest car I have is the Bugatti Veyron. 267 MPH is the fastest I have been.

Can't wait to try out the X2010 though, sounds like an awesome car. Plus I am grinding ATM for the Mazda 787B for the GT all stars since my Bugatti cant handle the corners.

Obviously the fastest cars is

1. FGT
2. Pescarolo c60 hybrid 05
3. Aint sure but mabey the 787b

But if ut looking in straight Lines its not thoose 3 cars.
But overall the with straight Lines sms corners the FGT and the c60 wil dominate:)

I've reached 463kmh with the McLaren F1. It's like a Bugatti Veyron... Just slower acceleration!
Haven't got the X1, but I think it will be faster.

Obviously the fastest cars is

1. FGT
2. Pescarolo c60 hybrid 05
3. Aint sure but mabey the 787b

But if ut looking in straight Lines its not thoose 3 cars.
But overall the with straight Lines sms corners the FGT and the c60 wil dominate:)

Pretty far off there.

1: the X1 by a lot
2: FGT
3: Minolta
4: Sauber
5-10 more LMPcars

the 787B is quick but it can not hit the speeds in clean air that you will get with cars like the Minolta and the Sauber.

btw I got the C60 Hybrid and I was not impressed with it's cornering ability. Even my 787B is faster on Indy and the Minolta is a lot faster. Top end in the draft the C60 is a beast.

One pther note. In the Indy 500 the Audi R8 always seems to finish second. I have not got one of those yet but will have one very soon as I am in the process of running the 4hr race now. I know in GT4 it was a very strong car with great tire wear and milage. On Indy in GT5 it seems to pit later than any other car in the race.

Last edited:
Pretty far off there.

1: the X1 by a lot
2: FGT
3: Minolta
4: Sauber
5-10 more LMPcars

the 787B is quick but it can not hit the speeds in clean air that you will get with cars like the Minolta and the Sauber.

btw I got the C60 Hybrid and I was not impressed with it's cornering ability. Even my 787B is faster on Indy and the Minolta is a lot faster. Top end in the draft the C60 is a beast.

One pther note. In the Indy 500 the Audi R8 always seems to finish second. I have not got one of those yet but will have one very soon as I am in the process of running the 4hr race now. I know in GT4 it was a very strong car with great tire wear and milage. On Indy in GT5 it seems to pit later than any other car in the race.

Are you refering to the INDY 500 endurance event?

How can you compare the McLaren F1 with the Veyron? :scared:

easy-mclaren was a beast when it came out(mid 90s).top gear drag race proved this-F1 lashed the veyron upto 160+,then the fat ugly thing with 20million turbos came to life.f1 looks and drives better.and its british..peace out.
the tvr speed 12 ov mine is flying by the way.250+

Last edited:
Fastest car I have is the Bugatti Veyron. 267 MPH is the fastest I have been.

Can't wait to try out the X2010 though, sounds like an awesome car. Plus I am grinding ATM for the Mazda 787B for the GT all stars since my Bugatti cant handle the corners.

they renamed the redbull monster the x2010.em i think they could be a x2011 incoming in future?

Forget X2010, as it says in first post.
There are 3 cars left: Minolta, 787B and 908 HDi. The 908 Hdi isn't the most powerful one, but it has the best aerodynamic technology. The FGT might be faster, haven't compared yet. Ferrari F1s aren't usable in GT Life A- or B-spec career races.

Peugeot 908 Hdi is alaso "cheap" compared to the others with its price of 5.000.000 Cr.

The ferrari f1's are slow compared to the FGT but they handle very well, still feel like wasted money on the f2007. 208mph? lol

Forget X2010, as it says in first post.
There are 3 cars left: Minolta, 787B and 908 HDi. The 908 Hdi isn't the most powerful one, but it has the best aerodynamic technology. The FGT might be faster, haven't compared yet. Ferrari F1s aren't usable in GT Life A- or B-spec career races.

Peugeot 908 Hdi is alaso "cheap" compared to the others with its price of 5.000.000 Cr.
The FGT is not as fast as the minolta in terms of top speed but in terms of lap times it is much faster on most tracks. The Audi R8 LMP and the Nissan R92CP are both very fast and the Dirt Trail car from a dead stop in a straight line is very hard to beat as it is 4WD and has about the same power as the Minolta.

I now have the X2010, and its insanely fast. Went 298MPH on the Indianapolis 500 Speedway, on Like The Wind. But could maybe go faster, as I was quite a bit away from the rev limiter. Would be cool to get it at 300MPH :drool:

Still getting used to the handling. But when you get back from racing the X2010 into a normal car. They feel like trying to drive a tank in water :dopey: .

The ferrari f1's are slow compared to the FGT but they handle very well, still feel like wasted money on the f2007. 208mph? lol

Yea, I agree . . . I also "wasted" 10 million on a F10 thinking it was faster than the FGT which infact it was not.
FGT 935 bhp/15000rpm, F10 706bhp/17500rpm. I spent 10 million for better handling and less speed. :(

If you remove the X1, FGT and F1 Ferraris then I would say the Sauber C9 is the fastest. Mine is running at about 1040BHP at the moment and its pretty phenomenal :)

If you remove the X1, FGT and F1 Ferraris then I would say the Sauber C9 is the fastest. Mine is running at about 1040BHP at the moment and its pretty phenomenal :)

are you sure it's running at 1040?? what transmission settings are you using... i've got all the tuning upgrades for mine, just changed the oil and i'm running at 1013HP. if i overhaul the engine will it go up?

^ I didn't know the Viper was MR?

uh its not... the engine is at the front

^ Also not MR....

lol... i didnt think it was that difficult to categorize these cars by drivetrain

Thats because the Ferrari F1 cars were made specifically to compete in/on race tracks that don't really allow more than 200mph... therefore its not really necessary. Also, restrictions on the engines have greatly reduced HP over the years.... safety ruins all the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
MR: Mazda 787B, Sauber C9, R92, R89 etc. All these cars can hit 400+km/h with slipstreaming.
FR: Hmmm, my RM Tuscan can hit 380 with a slipstream and minimum downforce, though I think there are faster ones.
FF: Integra RM:tup:

MR: Mazda 787B, Sauber C9, R92, R89 etc. All these cars can hit 400+km/h with slipstreaming.
FR: Hmmm, my RM Tuscan can hit 380 with a slipstream and minimum downforce, though I think there are faster ones.
FF: Integra RM:tup:

FF: Eclipse GT 2006 - can beat any ITR , any day of the week ... Neon SRT-4 , can beat the Eclipse at weekends, lool , im jk .. the fastest FF car is the Neon.
4x4 : ?? maybe the Escudo ?
FR: no clue
MR: X1

and this is not a straightway game, its a track game... so ofc it's round a track the purpose of the topic ...

Toyota GT-One For Sure. 255 MPH without slipstream.
Pescarolo C60 Hybride, Sauber C9, 908, Minolta, R92CP, R89C, Cadillac Cien, So on.

FR: Viper, TVR Speed 12, Gillet Vertigo
MR: ^^
FF: Probs the SRT4 with 600+ HP
4WD: I cross the finish line in my ZZII at 59 second laps around High Speed Ring at 360 KM/HR which I guess is 225~ MPH, Le Mans Quattro and R8 / Murclieago might hit that. Escudo is insane but doesnt like over 200 mph.

Have to agree with above, Toyota GT one has to be the quickest apart from the f1 type cars, haven't driven the c9 yet, my jag xj9 is super quick also.

I was having a little fun with my fully modified Veyron last night. I had it up to 270 on Sarthe on the Mulsanne Straight (no chicane). What a bumpy fun ride that was.

Latest Posts

Back