What is the worst song ever?Music 

• Thread starter Curveball
  • 1,591 comments
I'd say the music video is the most disgraceful thing, the song sounds like anything by Katy Perry or Kesha.

I'd say the music video is the most disgraceful thing, the song sounds like anything by Katy Perry or Kesha.

Press wrote that its offensive, stupid, or offensively stupid :lol: Some of the reaction vid's on YouTube are priceless.

You will laugh. The sad part is that this guy is serious.

Actually he's not being serious, he doesn't need to be serious when he can make more money by being really un-serious. (yes I've just made a new word :lol:)

I can't post or link it here, but it's called "🤬 You" and it's by Lilly Allen. Found it in, of all things, an anti-brony video on YouTube. Then I found out it's a cheeky and mind-blowingly hypocritical bit of dross from a far left wing artist who probably thinks bronies are heroes for flouting gender norms or something.

I can't post or link it here, but it's called "🤬 You" and it's by Lilly Allen.

Here you go, angel.

Then I found out it's a cheeky and mind-blowingly hypocritical bit of dross

Please explain.

from a far left wing artist who probably thinks bronies are heroes for flouting gender norms or something.

You are literally the only person that still cares about this, but I digress. The song was written and first published 2 years before the resurgence of My Little Pony. Of course you'd know that, with research being one of your key skills. I'd imagine you wouldn't like it anyway, it's widely thought to be about George W. Bush (the original working title was Guess Who Batman) and I'm sure he's your homeboy.

Your sweeping generalisations about anything that doesn't conform to your right-wing tripeathons are extremely tiresome. You're entitled to a wrong opinion, but not a false fact.

And gurl, your tinfoil hat doesn't match your handbag or those shoes.

Please explain.

Calling homosexual acts and desires sinful = hate
Dropping f-bombs and saying "we hate your whole crew" = not hate

LIBERAL LOGIC

You are literally the only person that still cares about this, but I digress. The song was written and first published 2 years before the resurgence of My Little Pony. Of course you'd know that, with research being one of your key skills. I'd imagine you wouldn't like it anyway, it's widely thought to be about George W. Bush (the original working title was Guess Who Batman) and I'm sure he's your homeboy.

I never said anything about release date, I just figured anyone who would release a really obnoxious song about so called "homophobes" would probably also think grown men liking a little girls' TV show was progress or whatever. Which was ironic, since I found it in a GMod pony killing video.

Latest Posts

Back