What Music Did You Buy?Music 

• Thread starter a6m5
  • 817 comments
M_ZZTopBoxSet630_042913.jpg

c946cdda193f8305ec11d0e884ec3fad.jpg

I just had a peek in iTunes and found the deluxe edition of Rudimental's new album 'Home' going for £5.99. Had about £7 left in my account so I wasted no time in downloading it. I haven't listened to all of it yet, but I'm already in love. Quite possibly the best debut album, or in fact album, I've ever listened to.

Recently I just bought 3 Fabric Live CDs as Amazon had a deal on haha!
Andy C and DJ Marky
J Majik
DJ Hazard

Getting the New Cam & Krooked Album at the end of the month.

I bought the new Queens of the Stone Age album before that and recently the special USB thing they had on offer!
Also I am going to see them Live in November!! :D

Yay! Just got two Edguy CD's. Technically 3.

220px-Edguy_the_singles.jpg

This is two Edguy EP's in one package! Just missing one song due to the CD already being 77 minutes long (CD's can only hold 80 minutes of audio).

tn_rocket_ride_cover.jpg

And the Edguy album with the silliest album cover for a steal of just $10 (usually $21-26)

mfsl-pinkfl-darksi_05.jpg

Mobile Fidelity UDCD 517 which is a Made In Japan 1988 24K Gold CD of Dark Side Of The Moon. Sounds phenomenal on my stereo.

The problem with Rudimental is that they are never going to top "Feel the Love". Their debut single was so good, that all the other stuff they've released just can't top it. Waiting all Night was not too bad, but it was still a long way from their first song.

c946cdda193f8305ec11d0e884ec3fad.jpg

I just had a peek in iTunes and found the deluxe edition of Rudimental's new album 'Home' going for £5.99. Had about £7 left in my account so I wasted no time in downloading it. I haven't listened to all of it yet, but I'm already in love. Quite possibly the best debut album, or in fact album, I've ever listened to.

I feel that if I played "Waiting All Night" while driving I would probably crash the car attempting to drift...

Just got ...And Justice For All and Metallica self titled album, only Kill 'em All and Load left to finish my collection! I'm not getting St.Anger, my mate showed me some songs and I would rather chew nails than spend my money on that garbage of an album. :lol:

I bought (Pre ordered)
4050538012088.170x170-75.jpg
for my girlfriend, she said she wanted it so lets hope she likes it ;) .

Last edited:
Bought these over the Xmas period;

Queen - News Of The World
AC/DC - If You Want Blood, You Got It
AC/DC - '74 Jailbreak

Don't hate me.

Nickelback - Dark Horse
Nickelback - Here And Now

And yesterday I preordered.

Steel Panther - All You Can Eat.

Last few albums I've bought

-----------------------------

Rolling Stones - London Years (I own a lot of Stones CD's)
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy
Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies (Audio Fidelity SACD)

Before that I got The Beatles - US Albums Box Set

Bought these over the Xmas period;

Queen - News Of The World
AC/DC - If You Want Blood, You Got It
AC/DC - '74 Jailbreak

Don't hate me.

Nickelback - Dark Horse
Nickelback - Here And Now

And yesterday I preordered.

Steel Panther - All You Can Eat.

'74 Jailbreak is a good album. So is News Of The World. Can't say the same of Nickelback.

Should be in tomorrow's mail:

Arthur Alexander, The Greatest
The Grass Roots, The Complete Dunhill/ABC Hit Singles
Donna Summer, The Journey: The Very Best of Donna Summer

I didn't know N.E.R.D. had a greatest hit out, but I ended up cherry picking anyway on iTunes.

Also:

Wow.... Old school. 👍

I haven't had the chance to listen to it much, but I got this in the mail yesterday('postage due' boooo....):

supermodel-album-cover_1_.jpg

Back