What Music Did You Buy?Music 

• Thread starter a6m5
  • 817 comments
Favourite Worst Nightmare was released here about two weeks ago and I have had it since it was released. I have listened through it at least three times so far and I like it a lot, though I have not really found any of the songs to really stand out just yet. I really need to listen through it a couple more times through to see which songs stand out the most.

I have to say that I enjoy the album and it is a little different from Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not. As of right now, I rate it just a little below the first album, but that may change as I listen to it more.

With the newest version of iTunes, I was able to rip Kasabian - Kasabian onto my computer. I have had the album for a while now, but was never able to rip it to my computer because of the write protection crap on it. Apparently the newest version of iTunes has a way around that.
Nice! I have a copy, and had the same problem. I'm going to have to try it after I grab the CD from my car. 👍

I had not even listened to the album before ripping it onto my computer. Now I have already listened to it somewhere around three times in a week after ripping it onto my computer.

i bought "Black Stone Cherry - Black Stone Cherry" some days ago, and i quite like it..........they have really nice influences and it's really nice Hard Rock. they were also on tour with Black Label Society.

viper

Just got:

Enter By Dj Kentaro (Japanese Electro Hip Hop)
Loose By Nelly Furtado
Shock Value By Timaland
Elements Of Life By Tiesto

Don't laugh(too hard), but I bought a song called Rainbow Connection from iTunes. It's by the Carpenters.

P.S. jammyozzy, I love your sig. :lol:👍

Today I bought:
  • The Fratellis - Costello Music
  • Kings of Leon - Because of the Times
  • The Kooks - Inside In the Inside Out

First CD I've bought in a while:

RUSH - Snakes and Arrows

If your a Rush fan, this should be a refreshing release of a harder edge over their 80's synth vibe.

Got that for my pop's (He's a mega rush fan) I did listern to it with him and I quite liked it, I may stick it on my i-pod for a more intermate listern.

Got that for my pop's (He's a mega rush fan) I did listern to it with him and I quite liked it, I may stick it on my i-pod for a more intermate listern.

Glad to hear your pop has good taste in music. 👍

3 songs from iTunes:

Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You

Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks

Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder

Yeah, I'm a sucker for pop music. :cool:

Godskitchen - Electric
Global Underground - GU Mixed (4 disk limited edition)

The Nightwatchman - One Man Revolution
The Bouncing Souls - The Gold Record
The Bouncing Souls - Hopeless Romantic
Freezepop - Forever
Echo & the Bunnymen - Ocean Rain
Echo & the Bunnymen - Crocodiles

Hm... I guess I've expanded my music collection a bit recently. I bought:

Boston - Greatest Hits
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - Greatest Hits I (Which nearly completes my SRV collection. I believe I have two albums to go).
The Tragically Hip - Fully Completely

Back