What Phone Do You Have?

• Thread starter benzoboy
  • 2,513 comments
Samsung Reality (and the reality of it all is that the phone is just garbage)

I hope to get either a Droid RAZR or iPhone 4S when my upgrade arrives in the next few months. T_T

I already posted a while back that I have a GSM iPhone 4. But I've since upgraded to IOS 5.0.1 and switched over to the untethered jailbreak.

HTC Wildfire. The standard one.

Cost me £230. Two hundred and thirty bob! A bit pricey, but it gets the job done. I'm more than happy with it.

Pako
Bionic - 4G capable with 3G service. WOOOOT!
Is your 4G coverage as sketchy as mine is? 3G works just fine at work but the connection with 4G is too spotty to use.
Slashfan
Wow what a phone. I'm jealous.
I was looking at the RAZR, the BIONIC and one other one and while I was helping the kids with their homework, my wife was the crazy one who ordered it. :lol:

TB
Is your 4G coverage as sketchy as mine is? 3G works just fine at work but the connection with 4G is too spotty to use.

I was looking at the RAZR, the BIONIC and one other one and while I was helping the kids with their homework, my wife was the crazy one who ordered it. :lol:

:lol: We don't even have a 4G Spot. We are looking at at least 2 years before we can even get any "spots". :)

HTC Sensation.
HTC-Sensation.jpg

Nice to use, pretty slim, and never lags when typing or swiping through menus.

She has a plan that includes BBM, facebook, and twitter as well as SMS and some anytime minutes I think. No other data connection.

I see.. I guess she has some sort of limited plan for those social networks then. I think it's a good plan.

I have the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play with PSX4Droid on it so.I can play gta 2 simulation disk on the go. Also I legally ripped that disk from the disk I own.

I have the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play with PSX4Droid on it so.I can play gta 2 simulation disk on the go. Also I legally ripped that disk from the disk I own.

Same right here, I use my play much more than my GSII and Droid Razr. Those 2 phones are much faster but the gamepad on the play is so worth it. It is such an underrated phone.

RacecarBMW
Same right here, I use my play much more than my GSII and Droid Razr. Those 2 phones are much faster but the gamepad on the play is so worth it. It is such an underrated phone.

It is but if you overclock the phone its so much faster. I can't wait for the xperia play 2

Iphone 3GS
Samsung Galaxy SII but i'm not happy wiht my samsung I keep having problem with it (problem of SIM card and battery problem).

I could swear I had posted in here before within the past couple years but apparently I haven't. I currently own an iPhone 4 8GB model, in the past I owned a Samsung Intensity, and before that I owned a Motorola SLVR. Also, some old Samsung flipphone that I can't remember the name of.

Currently I have a Casio G'Z'one Brigade. Pretty awesome, other than the fact that it isn't a Smartphone. I've abused this phone like it was a small rubber ball, and it just keeps going. Great conversation piece. And what I find most useful? You can text from in a Pool or hot tub, a rather important feature if you're 16. What nearly killed me a few weeks after I bought it, they came out with a Droid version. Stupid me.

casio-Brigade__21153_zoom.jpg

A couple complaints
-It is hinged backwards compared to all of the other QWERTY flip phones I've seen
-Predictably, It is quite large. That doesn't bother me, but for others it does.
-The "Clear" key also activates the Nuance Voice Control, which gets annoying after about the 5th time you've accidentally pressed it too many times.
-Front screen is quite small. And Black and White only
Good
-Pretty much won't break, I've dropped it from the top of a 3 Story house, it was fine. Taken it in the pool many times. Still runs brilliantly
-Has an option for an analog clock on the front screen. I like this.
-It has a light above the front screen which flashes different colors when you get a call or text. Useful in class when you dont want it to ring, but still want to see someone tried to contact you.

It will probably get replaced by an iPhone 5(or 4S if the 5 isn't out yet), as my contract runs out this upcoming December.

Last edited:
Motorola KRZR still going strong :D
someone at work gave me an iphone which I use without a sim purely for reading articles and playing pokemon red :lol:

Since this is a phone thread I would like to ask a question.

Has anyone tried out the Galaxy Note? How is it? How is the pen? I might sell my Galaxy S II and purchase one it's really tempting.

I wanna purchase a Samsung Galaxy S II but I'm so confused I'm like stuck between that phone HTC EVO 3D and future phone like the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the new HTC EVO due Summer 2012

Since this is a phone thread I would like to ask a question.

Has anyone tried out the Galaxy Note? How is it? How is the pen? I might sell my Galaxy S II and purchase one it's really tempting.

I don't own the Note but my dad does. My first impression is the built quality feels different. I think this one feels much more solid than the Galaxy S and Galaxy S II. The updated Android ICS is pretty solid. The S Pen is pretty good, I actually draw on the phone using the stylus and it's comfortable to use and pretty accurate on the screen. The camera is no different to the S II with 8MP. The battery is bigger and it's slightly more endurance compared to the S II. However, the only slack to the Note is the Super AMOLED screen as it's not really as candy-eye as the S II's Super AMOLED Plus.

To be honest, the spec isn't much of a different compared to the S II but you get the idea, it's bigger, faster and a little more endurance. A great choice if you ask me 👍

A Tablet? A Phone? It's all yours ;)

I would like to tell you what sort of phone I have. But I don't know. I had it last year, when the battery was gone. Now I found the battery and the phone is gone!

Back