What Phone Do You Have?

• Thread starter benzoboy
  • 2,513 comments
I have Sprint, so I have the Samsung Epic 4G. Got it back in late March, been great so far. Known as Samsung Galaxy on other carriers...
samsungepicgalaxysdhos.jpg

So I've upgraded my phone a little. I now a have an Xperia Play, with DoomKernel and running the Gin2ics 2.3.4 rom. Bootloader unlocked, rooted and overclocked to 2Ghz, from 1Ghz stock. I currently have DOS, XP and Redhat all being able to run when I want them to, with a reasonable amount of functionality. :drool:

Imageshack doesn't really do it justice. :indiff:

Last edited:
E28
2Ghz! How'd you overclock it that much? :eek:

That's the max that DoomKernel allows, I'd go higher if I could. I'm stable at 2, probably because I've slowly increased it over 3 hours.

Samsung Infuse 4G.... With cracked glass :(

The glass only comes with an LCD + Touchscreen unit, which will set me back $250...

I have a very old Samsung, but I'm looking to get a smart phone. I'm liking the sound of the HTC OneXL, but I'm very hesitant to commit to anything right now because I want to get the right phone for me.

SAMSUNG-I5500-EUROPA-THREE__FRONT_LARGE.jpg

Samsung Europa. My second phone ever and probably won't get my third for a very long time seeing as I just don't the funds, but it's fine for me and has turned out to be very rugged and resiliant to concrete ;)

Currently:
htc-desire-540x334.jpg

But when my contract runs out I'm ready to buy:
HTC%20One%20X.jpg

I just love the HTC Sense UI and the solid feel of their phones.

I have the Desire/Bravo (GSM) also. Good phone, had it for almost 2 years now and never had an issue with it, still running strong and quick. I rooted it, S-Off, custom bootloader, running CM7.2 and ICS 0.4 (unstable). It's overclocked to 1.2ghz and have 2 gigs of RAM (as apposed to stock 256mb stock).

All I can say, anyone that like tinkering and modding/customizing their phone EXACTLY how they want it (with custom ROMs), I'd highly recommend this phone (GSM Bravo, not CDMA). You can do anything with this phone and not have to worry about bricking, it's the "un-brickable" device :)

Picked up an iPhone 4s about a month ago. Really didn't want to go down the iPhone route, but it was the only phone that fit all of my needs.

RACECAR
Today, I have upgraded from the Samsung Intensity to my first smartphone: The Samsung Stratosphere:

I'm liking it so far. Still learning everything, but its enjoyable for the most part and now when I don't have my laptop around, I can get on the internet.

BTW, that makes another device thats USB rechargeable with my PS3 :lol:

Same phone that i have

In that case, maybe you can help me. I'm trying to rearrange my home screens to include functions I will use. There are seven screens that can be filled, and while I've worked out how to add apps and widgets to those screens, I can't figure out how to take them away once they're set. For example, right now I have to flick through several screens to get to my messages - but I only want to have to flick one screen to get to them. Can this be changed, and if so, how?

Hold your finger on the desired app and you'll be able to drag it where ever you want. You can drop it on remove to take it off. It won't delete it off your phone. To add an app to a certain screen. View all the apps and hold your finger on the selected app and you can place it where ever you want.

I hope I made this understandable. You can probably find a better explanation from the Internet. 👍

Latest Posts

Back