What Phone Do You Have?

• Thread starter benzoboy
  • 2,513 comments
I missed out on the iPhone 6 pre-orders, but as soon as they are available in stock at AT&T stores I''ll be upgrading my iPhone 5 32gb to a iPhone 6 64gb. I'll be waiting to see how the new iPad's are and decide if I'm going to bother upgrading my iPad mini yet.
Wait until they release new iPads, current ones are slower than the iPhone 6.

Have an Xperia x10 but will upgrade soon, I'm thinking LG G2 anythoughts gents? the difference in price between it and the G3/M8 is big here so seeing as I probably afford the latter is it a good idea to buy it or what?
Don't know how the prices are there but how much is the new 5" Moto G there? Should be cheaper than the G2 so an alternative phone to look at. Personally don't think it is worth getting the G3/M8 and getting a more budget phone for now as there will be a big performance jump soon for new flagship Android phones potentially coming out at end of this year or start of next year.

BlackBerry Q10

blackberry-q10-ofic.jpg

Wait until they release new iPads, current ones are slower than the iPhone 6.

Don't know how the prices are there but how much is the new 5" Moto G there? Should be cheaper than the G2 so an alternative phone to look at. Personally don't think it is worth getting the G3/M8 and getting a more budget phone for now as there will be a big performance jump soon for new flagship Android phones potentially coming out at end of this year or start of next year.

Interesting I'll have a look at that, I'm a bit short on cash and the new Android phones cost a lot here, still would like a phone that will last 2/3 years no problem, thanks for your advice Saidur.

B006FXY9LC_img4_lg.jpg

This is the fourth Android device I've had, but it's the first I've actually gotten a custom ROM to actually work on. 4.4.4 for all!
I got the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G as my second Android phone and first to put custom rom on it and also up to Android 4.4.4. Amazing how much difference it makes getting rid of T-Mobile and Samsung bloatware. Anyway didn't end up using it as a phone as it had worse camera, lower resolution screen, worse battery life and ergonomics compared to my Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro although it was much quicker, maybe still the fastest Android QWERTY keyboard phone out there? I just hope there will be a decent QWERTY slider Android phone made in the future, if not likely will stick with BlackBerry.

They'll get one next year. The iPhone 6s :D
More like the Samsung Galaxy S6 will start catching up the iPhone 5s or maybe even the iPhone 6 :P.

In the last couple months, I went from an HTC One MAX to a Nexus 5, then bought a Lumia 930 and now I'm using a OnePlus One. 👍

I have a good and reliable Nokia 5530

I have more than 4 years with it and it still goes great!

It's got everything I want from a cellphone: Big memory space for music, capability of doing calls without a problem and a bunch of very simple and fun games to kill some time.

Picture for reference :)
nokia-5530-07.jpg

I have a good and reliable Nokia 5530

I have more than 4 years with it and it still goes great!

It's got everything I want from a cellphone: Big memory space for music, capability of doing calls without a problem and a bunch of very simple and fun games to kill some time.

Picture for reference :)
nokia-5530-07.jpg
I had one of them when I was around 3/4 years ago it was a great phone, when I went on holiday that year I accidentally went swimming in a pool with it and after that it still kind of worked after but to be honest it was dead, it got replaced with a Samsung Galaxy mini, seeing that phone is a nostalgia trip for me :lol:.

iPhone 5 bought in March of 2013. I really like it, however its starting to show signs of wear and tear. The battery doesn't last as long as it used to, and the power button only works intermittently.

My contract runs until March of 2016 but I'll likely have to upgrade before that.

iPhone 5 bought in March of 2013. I really like it, however its starting to show signs of wear and tear. The battery doesn't last as long as it used to, and the power button only works intermittently.

My contract runs until March of 2016 but I'll likely have to upgrade before that.

Apple was replacing the lock buttons on some early iPhone 5's for free, even ones out of warranty. Mine only worked if I pressed the very left hand side of it. They replaced the button and battery for free. I think the period where this could be done has ended though.

I still haven't had luck getting an iPhone 6 yet. Every time some show as available at an Apple store near me, they're gone within 30 minutes.

Am I the only person who thinks that the 5s had one of the ugliest backs to be put to a phone? The 6 is a big upgrade in the looks department. But, to me, I'm really not a fan of the way it's styled still.

Figure this is the best place to ask since we don't have a "General Phone Discussion" thread.

What are the best keyboard smartphones on the market right now? And are there any good ones due to come out soon?
I'm starting to experience a lot of problems with my iPhone 5, will probably be switching soon and I want to go back to a physical keyboard.

Back