What WILL you make with a GPS enabled or very detailed track editor?

• Thread starter smskeeter23
  • 1,100 comments
Some local roads/routes will definitely be on my hitlist. I'm not expecting much in terms of background options apart from a few themes which is fine imo. As long as there is some reasonable detail in how it uses the GPS data then I think this feature it is going to provide a lot of interesting content for GT6 players. C'mon Kaz, you can do it!

I will travel to Japan and capture Mt. Haruna.

akina.jpg

that is if the ****ing course maker ever gets released

I don't know. There are several long stretches, but the little corners would be quite interesting. Just shorten some of the long stretches a bit.... (shrug)

I feel that the ps3 may not be able to render GPS tracks properly, but I do feel that the ps4 could. It has much more ram and a better CPU/GPU. If it won't work with the ps3 then possibly with the PS4 it will.
I would like to be able to upload my bike path that I use in nyc

I would make a bunch of short ovals for the NASCAR guys. Hickory Motor Speedway is only about an hour drive for me so that would probably be my first short oval

I would make a bunch of short ovals for the NASCAR guys. Hickory Motor Speedway is only about an hour drive for me so that would probably be my first short oval
Maybe the 1/16 of a mile track I race at could be good for Fiats... :lol: And, I doubt I could drive on the larger track next to where I race, which is Wall Stadium
I thought the same actually :cheers:
:cheers:

oh I've raced at the Quarter Midget track at wall is a great place only flat track I'm good at :lol: light post to light used to be the best line round there 👍 my home track used to be Oaklane in PA

oh I've raced at the Quarter Midget track at wall is a great place only flat track I'm good at :lol: light post to light used to be the best line round there 👍 my home track used to be Oaklane in PA
That line is still the fastest way around there. Oaklane used to be my home track too :P My god was it fast... And it still is...:eek:

really? do I need a special app or can I use my maps on my iphone?
Search your aps store for runners or cycling aps. I had one that was a spin off of a runners ap made for cycling, can't recall the name at the moment. It was from google aps and used google maps, tracked distance, speed:min/max/avg would graph altitude changes...all kinds of stuff.

Search your aps store for runners or cycling aps. I had one that was a spin off of a runners ap made for cycling, can't recall the name at the moment. It was from google aps and used google maps, tracked distance, speed:min/max/avg would graph altitude changes...all kinds of stuff.
sweet do you think it could handle speeds over 100?

sweet do you think it could handle speeds over 100?
Don't really know, I have never gone that fast on my bicycle :sly: I don't see why not though, can't see any reason to cut it off at 2 digits with the power of your typical phone processors these days. Maybe back in the 8-bit days, but that was long, long ago :)

Just remembered, it was called map my ride.

Last edited:
Back