What's the best setting for stanced cars?

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 14 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
What's the best tunes for stanced cars? I would like to apply all tunes of stance for my cars.

For example:
Ve410fz.jpg

HELP PLEASE!

I would set the look that you want and then adjust settings from there to get it to feel better. I suggest trying @DolHaus's General Tuning Guide for a start on understanding how to tune to remove understeer and oversteer.
I appreciate that but it's possible to do stance like this image on GT6? The best settings for stanced Lower Ride Height, Lower Camber and Lower Camber Angle, right?

Stance is purely visual and obtained using a mix of camber, toe and ride height. It will ruin performance completely though so don't expect it to function well

Stance is purely visual and obtained using a mix of camber, toe and ride height. It will ruin performance completely though so don't expect it to function well
Yeah, but I want to know HOW to do it!

It is possible with lowest possible ride height and lots of (negative) camber, PD only gives us negative camber. I would keep adjusting the camber until it gets to the point that looks good to you. Then I would drive it and see if I can make it actually handle "nicely" but @DolHaus is right that the stance is not good for performance driving.

It is possible with lowest possible ride height and lots of (negative) camber, PD only gives us negative camber. I would keep adjusting the camber until it gets to the point that looks good to you. Then I would drive it and see if I can make it actually handle "nicely" but @DolHaus is right that the stance is not good for performance driving.
OK. I will try that stance today or tommorrow, maybe.

This tuning challenge interested me and I had to wear off the oil in the car for the FITT challenge, so I tried tuning with minimum ride height and maximum camber. I feel like it drives decently except I rarely was a full throttle unless I was straight. I tuned it on Apricot Hill and my fastest time was 1:36.172, which is a little slow for the PP range but the lack of traction with full camber is the cause. This is still a good time for my driving.

BMW Concept 1 Series
Note: Following specs are not exact due to wearing off the effects of an oil change.
524 PP
428 HP
376 FT-LB
1221 kg

GT Auto
Oil Change
Stock Wheels: Stock
Paint Body: Stock
Paint Wheels: Stock

Parts
Fully Customizable Suspension
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic
Intake Tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Sports Hard

Suspension
Ride Height 65/65
Spring Rate 6.75/10.25
Dampeners Comp 4/5
Dampeners Ext 5/4
Anti-Roll Bars 3/3
Camber Angle 10.0/10.0
Toe Angle 0.00/0.20
Brake Balance 6/6

Transmission
Note: Numbers might not match due to wearing off the oil change.
Initial Final 5.000
Top Speed 124
First Gear 3.000
Second Gear 2.300
Third Gear 1.750
Fourth Gear 1.400
Fifth Gear 1.160
Sixth Gear 0.999
Final Gear 3.000

LSD 10/11/8

Power Limiter 100%
Ballast Weight 0