make front camber more than rear camber
using toe out (negative) on rear helps driving be more stable sideways

always go for minimum weight
increasing max turn angle helps you counter-steer faster
make front camber more than rear camber
using toe out (negative) on rear helps driving be more stable sideways

thanks alot man

i'll keep those thing's in mind 👍

My Drift Weapon? Lancer Evolution 9 for Maximum drift, Lancer evolution 9 Tuned for Maximum Speed, I find FRs too Unstable (I have a Lead Foot).

I like drifting most of the FR cars, but I found that both TVR's with stiff suspension setup's work great, very controllable. I recomend trying this or a similar tune on either the tuscan or tamora.

power- max, depending on the situation (PP).

weight- min, again, depending on the situation (PP).

tyres- N3 front, N3 rear.

aerodynamics- 0 front, 0 rear.

ride height- fully lower the car, front and rear.

springs- 10 front, 10 rear.

dampers- 8 to 10 front, 8 to 10 rear.

toe angles- I use negative toe on the front (tires facing outward) and positive toe on the rear (tires facing inward). For the value's, I never go higher than 15 front and 25 rear, im sure these values already seem high but the negative toe in the front helps steering response and turning angle on the front wheel that supports most of the weight during a drift, The positive toe in the rear seems to help keep the rear end stable when the throttle is applied heavily during a drift (outer rear wheel that supports most weight during a drift is turned inward to prevent more drift angle under acceleration).

camber angle- 3.5 to 5.0 front, 5.0 rear to improve stability and traction.

brake balance- 5 front, 5 rear.

max turning angle- 50

traction control- off

ABS- off

My gears vary for certain turns and tracks but for the most part I try to keep them close together, obviously a bit smaller in weak cars for acceleration.

Curious to hear some feedback about my TVR setup, its somewhat universal depending on power and track but hopefully it will get you nice and sideways:)

I have been having fun with the tuned cappacino on eiger track.

Tires n1 all the way around
Lowered all the way
Front springs and damper on 5
Rear springs and damper on 10
Camber front 3
Camber rear 2
Front a little possitive toe in (dives into the corners)
Rear full positive toe in (hold drifts nice)
Front brakes 5
Rear brakes 10
Abs 2

I lowered my gears to top out at like 140.....I mostly drift in 2nd and 3rd.

I have driving force gt wheel. Feedback on 7..no powersteering.

I know my set up is extreme but its working great for me and it weight tranfers slowly and predictable.

Add JAY-KIRB if you want to tandem drift. I want to get with or start a crew for drifting

Hmm...wait for it...Aston Martin DB9. Yep, it's a fat cow in the drift world but I can drift Fuji in it's entirety with that car. I don't have even the slightest clue why this car clicked with me, but I love it.
I drive it with the stock weight, N2's, & however much extra hp to = 550PP. I set it to the max angle for steering & every thing else is the factory settings.

Man, these are some really weird set-ups you guys are using.

BMW tii-

330-400hp

N1 tires

turning angle at max 50

max weight reduction

Those settings netted me 33rd place on EN on pro physics.

i use a variety of cars but one of my favorites is the Acura NSX 91'.... n1/n1.... power up and weight reduction... i changed suspension settings including camber and everything however i cant exactly remember what its set at right now...nice MR drifting =)

Blitz R34 Skyline...588hp settings classified..
Corvette Z06 412hp I believe...Settings classified
Dodge Viper Tuned unsure what I even have for that...The Corvette is my baby though

I like drifting most when actually having the feeling that I'm actually controlling the car.

It's really rewarding and much much more fun in my opinion.
I mean, it might be easier on N2 or N1's. But you're drifting because you think it's fun right?
Otherwise you could as well just take R3's and just race.

I'd use N3's if I were you lol.
Blitz Skyline R34, N3's.
Basically all that matters is:

- lower it. ( I always do max)
- stiffening it (I always use it pretty stiff like 9, 7 or something for this pretty powerfull car)
- dampers, I always put them to 5/5 or something. I always try to go along with the spring. High damper settings for high spring rates.
- toe should be negative in the front, and positive in the back. It sets the front to this /---\ (looking from above onto the car) kind of set up. Meaning if you turn in to the right, the left wheel gets all the weight, and will cause your car to steer in more easily.
And the back should be opposite \---/, meaning if you steer to the right, your backside left wheel will pull you out more easily. Though it will be a bit twitchy when shifting weight from a right hand corner to the left. It will be too much if set too extreme.
- chamber controlls the way the wheels are set if you look at them from the front.
If the wheels are bent inwards like /---\ then you've got a lot of chamber. If you've got 0 chamber it will be |---| straight.
It should be more in the frond than in the rear, though this is for front engined cars only. For other types of cars it could be a little different.

I dont want to sound like a jerk:) , but I'm pretty sure you have that exactly backwards. Positive number is toe-in /--\. Negative is toe out \---/. Everything else makes perfect since.👍

blitz, viper, ferrai cali, 599, f40, s2k tuned, vette and art morrison vette all maxed out b@lls to the wall :D

I use the 2007 Nissan Skyline 350GT Type SP. It is a very fun drifter, and in personal records it has the highest score at my test track (Eiger Nordwand Forward) with almost 10,750 points. The car behind it was a 2007 Lexus IS-F. I normally set my car with:

Power: 0
Weight: -15
Turning Angle: 50
ABS: 5
Gear Ratios: change them for a lower ratio so I'm not stuck in first.

And I change the F/R Distribution on 4WD cars to 50/50.

I also have the
Dodge Viper GTS as a 10,000 car, along with the 2007 Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP. I can drift with almost anything, due to thousands of attempts at the Eiger. The 2006 Ford GT is my only other 10,000 point car.

I use the 2007 Nissan Skyline 350GT Type SP. It is a very fun drifter, and in personal records it has the highest score at my test track (Eiger Nordwand Forward) with almost 10,750 points. The car behind it was a 2007 Lexus IS-F. I normally set my car with:

Power: 0
Weight: -15
Turning Angle: 50
ABS: 5
Gear Ratios: change them for a lower ratio so I'm not stuck in first.

And I change the F/R Distribution on 4WD cars to 50/50.

I also have the
Dodge Viper GTS as a 10,000 car, along with the 2007 Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP. I can drift with almost anything, due to thousands of attempts at the Eiger. The 2006 Ford GT is my only other 10,000 point car.
Realy? My Blitz Skyline R34 can only get 10,450 points!:grumpy:

My favorite drift cars are:
1. Ferrari California (N3/N2, lightly lowered, min. weight, stock hp, 5.0 final drive)
2. Lotus 111R GT Concept (N3/N2, lightly lowered, min. weight, +40hp, 4.5 final drive)
3.TVR Tamora (N3/N2, lightly lowere, min. weight, stock hp, 4.5 final drive
4.350z rs GT Concept (N2/N1, lightly lowered, min. weight, +40 hp, 5.0 final drive and shortened 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear)
5.Ferrari 512bb (N3/N2, -10front-7rear, min. weight, stock hp, 4.5 final drive)
Also, each car has light positive camber.

The Ferrari California can shift from 2nd to 3rd while drifting with NO delay (sequential shifter) which racks up the points in the thousands. The GT tuned Lotus 111R is my baby... does anything you want it to and very stable when kept close to stock. The Tamora got 3rd because I just stared using it, it might be better than the tuned Lotus.

'60 art morrison corvette..
Suzuka East record 12780...
Settings N2 Front N1 rear
Weight 95% Power Max
-3.5 Front Camer
0.5 Front toe
0.5 Rear Camber
0.0 Reat Toe
Dampers 5/7
Springs 6/7
ABS OFF
Brake Balance 5/8