What's Your Racing Number?

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 426 comments
United Kingdom
England
ECGadget
Eh???
I haven't seen a thread around like this, and I am pretty interested in hearing peoples stories about racing numbers, so here is the question:

What is your racing number/numbers, and why have you chosen them?

I generally have three numbers that I have used in racing: 10, 7 and 1.

#1, as you can imagine is the number I use on the cars once I feel it's worthy of winning every single race everywhere and it has done so. In GT5 that number was reserved for my McLaren F1 Stealth.

#7 is the number I am currently using in GT6 as a homage to Michael Schumacher. I do not often use odd numbers for anything (expect 1) but for this I am quite liking the number 7.
Number 7 is also how old I was when I first got Gran Turismo :D

Last edited:
My numbers are #3 #7 #6 and #27.

OT: where I can change my number? I found it in GT5, but in GT6 I didn't find it... I am missing something?

I change it based on the ride if I'm trying to replicate a car, like how my BMW is #55 like a Rahal Letterman BMW, and my Autobac GT300 car is blue and #90 like the Spirit of Daytona Corvette DP. When I'm nit replicating a ride I most often do #98 for the history of that number at Indianapolis, but I also like #21 and a couple others.

12, 17 and 89. If it were available, I would have 0, as that is my lucky racing number.

Back