What's Your Racing Number?

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 426 comments
I've used #43 since Pee Wee hockey. I started wearing #34, and was picked for an all star tourney as backup goalie. The starter also wore #34, so I just reversed mine to 43. He got hurt and I went undefeated and was named MVP. Worn 43 ever since. In everything.

85, I think it dates back to my first dirt bike when I was 9 I had a sticker set and if memory serves I had stenciled numbers and only 8 and 5 were left and as I thought every bike needed a number its what I used and have always used

#35. It's what I wore in high school sports and what I had on my cars when I raced.

Since on page 13, and my number is 13, I'll post.

eeepee-499-albums2067-48489.jpg

It is always a combination of the numbers 2,6, and 9. The reason is that these three numbers have always held prevalence in my life and somehow always been present in my life. The one I use the most is 26 though.

Number 22 and 98. 98 due to birth year and goodluck (have the most wins with my #98 Corvette ZR1 in GT5).

I just wish the AI cars would have carry random numbers. Sometimes it looks kinda ridiculous racing having the only "racing car" in the grid. That's slightly off-topic anyway

Yeah, It would be fresh if the users car havng a number applied would trigger all the ai in the race to get one with random numbers. It does look weird being g the only car numbered up.

Yeah, It would be fresh if the users car havng a number applied would trigger all the ai in the race to get one with random numbers. It does look weird being g the only car numbered up.

And when they do have numbers applied they are always 1-6 or 10, based on their starting positions. Makes it weird for our car to be the only one with a "16" or a "85".

Back